Don't look around, look at me Part3

A Little Spirit Will Do

 

[back stage on Christmas]
 
"Hyuna-ah!!!" Hara screamed when she saw Hyuna sitting on the bench in the hall where staffs and idols walked through in hurry. Everyone was getting ready for their performance for the special Christmas Music Bank. 
 
"Unnie! Merry Christams" Hyuna smiled and hugged her, trying her best to sound happy that it was christmas. "Did Jonghyun oppa ask you out?" She smirked
 
"Yup! After this he's gonna take me out somewhere!" She smiled brightly "and you t-" Hara quickly shut . She knew the situation now. And she knew she shouldn't have said it. Hyuna became completely silent and looked blankly at her hand. 
 
"It's ok, unnie... I still love him, and he'll someday, right?" Hyuna said with her painful voice. It was full of dream and hope. Hara couldn't say anything back, except nod her head numerous times and stare at the girl who became really strong. 
 
"Your gonna perform with him tonight?" 
 
"Dae..." Hyuna answered. They were now promoting a new song together. 
 
"Don't think too much, arraseo?" Hara said, the younger girl's head gently and caringly. 
 
 
On the other hand, Hyunseung was getting ready to perform his special stage, made just for Hyuna. 
"Hyung, are you sure about this?" Dongwoon asked, with his worried expression 
 
"Just for my Hyuna, now look at what a real man is going to do!" He shouted and exited the waiting room, stared by the worried but at the same time excited boys. 
 
 
 
"Hyuna, lets go" Hyunseung acted coldly as soon as he saw Hyuna. It was only the Beast and some of the stuffs from CUBE who knew he regained. 
 
Hyuna nodded sadly, still seeing the unchanged Hyunsung. 
'Next year, Hyuna... He'll call you out like last year'- Hyuna
Hyuna follows him obediently and got ready for their performance. 
 
The first song, '________'(whatever their comeback title will be,kk) finished perfectly. Their y dance steps and the powerful voice of Hyunseung's. Hyuna was melted instantly by his touch but she didn't show it. She had become a strong woman. 
 
And the intro of 'Troublemaker'. Hyunseung continued to be cold. He touched her without love like usual. He sang beside her without looking at her.
Their song was half way, where Hyuna will do her solo dance. 
Hyunseung disappeared in the dark and Hyuna started to sway her body ily in the middle of the big stage. She could see her fans screaming as well as the cameras which followed her around. She bang her legs on the floor, moved her hips, trying her best to seduce the men out there. She did everything she had to get rid of Hyunseung out of her mind. 
Her eyes were starting to her watery. 
 
'Why can't I forget you Jang Hyunseung? Why?!'- Hyuna 
 
She moved closer to the audience where she could hear them screaming her name. She smiled and kept on dancing until the lights which lightened her went off signaling that Hyunseung would come out and continue the stage together. 
 
She counted till three in her mind. 
'1...2...3!' 
 
But surprisingly the lights went on in a different place. The stage in the middle of the audience were switched on and the girls around that stage began to scream crazy.
The remix version continued, with the startled Hyuna standing like dumb on the main stage. 
 
Suddenly the floor of the special stage opened and Hyunseung came out with his mic and was smiling cheekily at the girls. 
 
The song stopped there and the audience started to whisper to each other. Hyuna too was panicking thinking it was a mistake and looked around trying to get someone fix it. However the stuffs stayed relaxed. Moreover they had a warm smile. 
Hyuna was beginning to feel nervous 
"Sorry, sorry! Please wait a bit" she apologized to the camera and the audience who began to shout because of the music which was cut. 
 
"No, Hyuna, it's not a mistake" Hyunseung said calmly. Hyuna blinked a few times and stared at Hyunseung who seemed like really far away. "Hi, Beauties, 4nias. This is not any kind of mistake. I have something to tell you" he said looking around. 
 
Everyone started to mumble things again.
"Shhhhh..." He said "please, I would like to tell something important. Last year I was caught in a car accident. I lost my memory. I lost my courage. I thought I lost everything but thanks to you guys, I gained more power and here I am standing in front of you guys as Jang Hyunseung" he said and started to walk through the passage leading to the main stage "but not only that, I lost my love. I became the Jang Hyunseung because of one special girl. She had so many trouble as well in the past. She still has many antis and I think she will have more from today but I will be there to protect her. So today I would like to tell you guys that, the girl who stood by me and will is Kim Hyuna. And that I love her from the bottom of my heart..." Hyunseung reached Hyuna as he finished talking and stared deeply into her eyes. The audience had become silent. No one dared to make even a bit of sounnd
 
"Sorry for making you wait" Hyunseung said, caressing her beautiful cheek. 
 
Hyuna was like a stone. She didn't move. She didn't smile. She didn't cry. She just stared at him. 
 
"OMG!!!!!" One girl screamed and boom went the whole crowd. One by one they started fangirling. The whole place was filled with screaming. But not one of those of cry and sadness but those of happiness. 
 
"Hyuna-ah, I apologize for being a jerk, I apologize of pushing you away. I thank you for waiting me. I thank you for not hating me" Hyunseung said through his mic so everyone could hear. Suddenly Hyuna blushed. Her face was red. She crumbled down to her knees even though she was in front of thousands of people and crude out like a baby. Her mic was attached to so her cry was going through the dome. 
 
"PABO!!!! PABO!!" She repeated as she screamed her lungs out. Hyunseung chuckled under his breath and pulled her up into his embrace. The crowd screamed even louder. 
 
Hyunseung looked around but didn't stop. He leaned in and kissed her lips gently and that made the crowd go hyper. They screamed his and her name like crazy. Some even tried to climb on stage but was pushed down. Some even threw some bottles on the stage. 
 
"Mihanae, but please forgive me. I love her" Hyunseung said out loud. But they didn't stop. The guards pulled the two back in before anything could happen again. 
 
The two were greeted by numerous idols. They stirred up around them and were hyper just like the audience. 
They cheered the two as they walked by. 
 
Hyunseung stood with his head leaned onto the wall, staring at Hyuna who just stood in front of me, her back facing him. She didn't look at him. She didn't talk to anyone who congratulated her. 
 
Her eyes weren't lively as it was. 
 
"Hyuna?" Hyunseung broke the silence. 
 
"Dae?" She answered without looking at him
 
"Are you mad?" 
 
"...whe?" 
 
"Are you mad that I didn't tell you I got my memory back?" He asked cautiously. 
 
Suddenly Hyuna turned around with her wide eyes. Her eye balls were going to pop out. 
 
"You,you g-got your memories back?!" She stuttered and her body was conning nearer. "So you remember...?"
 
"I remember everything, pabo-ah. That's why I decided to make our relation public" Hyunseung smiled and put his hands on her waist. 
 
A small sob was heard from the girl in front of him. Hyuna started crying. Hyunseung didn't back off. He kind of predicted this was coming. 
 
"Baby Hyuna-ah" he chuckled and hugged her tightly "I love you" 
 
"Pabo oppa!! I waited so long!!!" She started punching his chest with all her strength. It must hurt for Hyunseung but he knew it was love punches. It didn't contain a single bit of hate in it. 
 
"Aish, baby" he grinned and held her wist while his other hand found her cheeks and pressed his lips gently on hers. "I'm here now"
 
"Oppa, saranghe"
 
Hi, subscribers and hopefully new readers!!
i kinda hurried to the end so I'm not sure if this work amuse you guys but please comment and give me some advises or even a compliment...
 
thanks for reading :) 
 
love you all~♡