HB

A Little Spirit Will Do

"One last repeat and your allowed to go" the teacher told the troublemakers before walking out the dance room, leaving it for the duo to finish off. 

Hyunseung walked up to Hyuna and pulled her up from the floor. A light vibration shot through Hyuna's body as Hyunseung's hand grabbed her. 

"Let's finish this off quickly" he said not waiting for Hyuna's usual whining. 

"But we still have a long day... Can't we just rest?" Hyuna was tired out from the non-stop dance session before. She could feel her shirt sticking onto her body and water dripping down her fringe. 

"Mihane, I've got a schedule at 8:30" Hyunseung said apologetically as he switched the music back on. 

"liar" Hyuna pouted her lips and protested. She checked his schedule this morning while going through hers on the white board at the entrance. 

"Not like an official schedule, but one kind of important" Hyunseung answered while started to move to the beat of their famous, troublemaker. 

"argh..." Hyuna sighed as she finally moved her stiff body with Hyunsung. 

She was disappointed Hyunseung didn't want to stay with her. What's more frustrated that he didn't want to congratulate her birthday party which would be held here at this dance room at 9:00. 

But her mind didn't let her to be mad at Hyunseung that long. Just one touch of his, it melted Hyuna right away. 

Nothing had beaten her easily like him. It was the most hardest thing she ever experienced not to get over excited during the performance. 

His soft lips attracted her and made her want to kiss it when it came close. 

His smooth hand slip in he thigh made her feel it. 

He was the biggest jerk in he life. 

"Oh ! It's gonna be 8:45!!!!" He shouted as he quickly packed his belongings and sprinted out of the room without bedding her good bye. 

Hyuna sighed. She was expecting him to e at her birthday party. She wanted his accompany. 

"yah, why did Hyunseung oppa run out of the company?" She didn't realize Jihyun's entry. Hyuna looke up with teary eyes. "What happened?!"

Jihyun was like a light, right by Hyuna's side instantly. She the younger girls petit back and hugged her sweaty body into her warm and clean body. 

"Unnie, I'm dirty" Hyuna mumbled wiping the tears out of her eyes. 

"Did something happen between you two?" Jihyun said warmly. 

Hyuna shook her head silently. 

Jihyun nodded knowing she didn't want to talk. Every member knew how much Hyuna was in love with Hyunseung. How deeply in love she was. 

"Wipe your face and brighten up, then, birthday girl!!" Jihyun patted her back "the noisy kids will be here any minute" she smiled 

Hyuna quickly wiped her tears and forced a smile. 

just as she was satisfied with her look, the light went off making Hyuja and Jihyun scream. 

"Unnie? Your there right?" Hyuna tried to look for Jihyun. She grabbed onto her arm as she find her standing near her and clanged onto it tightly. 

"Happy Birthday to you~" a bunch of idols walked in with a big cake in Sohyun's hands. 

Hyuna's frightened face disappeared and a bright smile plastered on it in exchange. She squealed and jumped up and down, excited by the surprise appearance. 

"Make a wish Hyuna!" Gayoon shouted at the end and Hyuna halted. 

At that moment she remembered Hyunseung. His face popped up. 

[I hope this year I can get closer to Hyunseung oppa...] 

she shut her eyes and blew away the candles. The surrounding Cube Family cheered and clapped as the light was on. 

"Yah, where's Seungie?" Doojun asked out of blue as he looked around the practice room which was filled with Cube's idols. Hyuna's face gloomed at his name. 

"He said he wouldn't miss it" Jonghyun continued, picking his phone out of his pocket and calling his fellow member. "His not picking" 

"oppa went out to meet someone..." Hyuna forced a smile and said "it's ok, he congratulated me earlier" 

the atmosphere became awkward. Everyone in the room knew Hyuna's crush on the 4D boy. Even Papa Hong knew. 

"Forget about him now and let's have fun" Papa Hong said, breaking the gloomy silence

....after the party

"Hyuna ah, let's go" Jihyun said, letting her hand for Hyuna

"go first unnie, I'll follow after I pack my bag" Hyuna said with her face covered by the cake fight during the party. Jihyun first resisted of leaving before her. She knew very well that Hyuna was going to stay to cry. It was so obvious that she was hurt that Hyunseung didn't come. 

"You sure?" Jihyun asked worriedly 

"dae" Hyuna smiled weakly. Jihyun gave a last look towards Hyuna before leaving the room with the door shut. As soon as Hyuna heard her leave she crushed down with tears floating out of her big eyes. 

"Pabo oppa!!" She screamed, hitting the floor. Her eyes was able to see cause of the water and her voice was shaking like crazy. She heard the door open behind her. 

"Unnie?" She said, quickly wiping her tears waiting for Jihyn to say something. 

But in stead, she felt a warm embrace from behind. Two muscular arms strapped around her neck and a cold face attached to hers from behind.

"mihanae, it took me so long I couldn't come back on time" he said with his panting breath. 

Hyuna stayed silent. 

"I wanted to make this birthday special, so I ordered a specially made ring for you but it took them so long..." He said and let to of Hyuna and walked around to face her from the front. "Why you crying?!" 

"I-I thou-thought you do-didn't care about my p-party" Hyuna hiccuped while talking. 

Hyunseung chuckled and lined her red eyes with his thumb gently 

"why should I forget your birthday when your the girl who makes me go crazy?" He smiled. Hyuna paused and stared at him in disbelief   

Hyunseung picked up Hyuna's slender arm and intertwined his hand with hers. 

"I bought this just for you..." He said and pulled out a ring out of his pocket. 

'4ever JS&HYUN AH❦' 

Hyuna broker into a wide smile

"I love you Hyuna, will you be my girl?" He asked seseriously, looking straight into her eyes. 

Hyuna didn't care about answering him any longer. She jumped into him, making him fall flat on his back on the floor while having Hyuna giggling in his broad chest. 

"Yah! Is that a yes??" Hyunseung asked confused. 

"Your mine, oppa" Hyuna smiled, hugging his neck and smiling like a small girl

Hyunseung broke into a wide smile as well and hugged her back.