Don't Look Around, Look At Me Part2

A Little Spirit Will Do

 

[Hyuna's POV]
 
It has been a year since then. He finally came back as BEAST and is trying his best to work normally again. Luckily he's body didn't forget to dance and to sing so he has no problem with his work but he forgot to love. 
He forgot about me. 
 
He treats me just like the others. I tried to kiss him one time but he pushed me back and glared at me. 
 
Everyone around him who knew about 2hyun tried to tell him what I was for him but he denied it and became mad. 
 
Ever since then, no one tried to make him remember. It was no use. I was the only one left. Me, Kim Hyuna, was the only one who tried her best to make him rember. 
 
[Hyunseung's POV]
Junghyun woke me up today. I used my car to go to the company. 
 
"Annyonghaseyo, hyung" Sungjae greeted me with his usual bright smile. 
 
"Morning, Seungjae-ah" I said and walked in the dance room where I love going. I loved dancing. And I know I used to love it before that accident as well. 
 
I was still early, the dance teacher wasn't here yet. I sat down and scrolled down YouTube with my name. 
It was the first time since I came back. 
I wasn't given the chance to check my past activities carefully. It was until today that I finally got back my iPad and cell phone. 
I scrolled down until I saw a MV of me with Hyuna? Wait! Why should I be doing activities with Hyuna?
(Of course troublemaker)
I tapped on the icon and waited it to start. My eyes jotted open as soon as the song began. It had a really catchy beat and rhythm. But the dance... Was I touching her like this before? 
 
"Annyong, Hyunseung" the choreography teacher walked in with a bright smile and I quickly shut my iPad's lid shut which indicates it to go off. I was just quick enough not to get caught by him but the pale face made him wonder why I was panicking a bit. He looked at me with strange eyes before getting rid of the idea of asking him. 
 
[No One's POV]
Gikwang and Doojun was laughing out loud at the variety of BTOB. Hyunseung walked in with heavy steps. 
 
"chincha, daebak!!" Doojun chuckled seeing their donsaengs trying their best to make the show brighter and full of laughter. Doojun scratched his arm and turned around just to see Hyunseung walking in his room without any greetings. 
 
"Yah, Kwangie! Is something wrong with Seung?" He whispered to the guy who munched on his popcorn while observing the TV
 
"Hmm? Why ask me?" He answered, shrugging his muscular shoulders
 
Doojun tried not to bother about him. Hyunseung wasn't fully recovered and he should have difficulties as well. But the leader sensed something might be wrong. He might remembered something
 
"Seung-ah, are you alri-" he stopped his steps upon seeing him and the screen on the pc. He was watching Hyuna's ice-cream. 
 
"Doojun-ah, why was I being such a jerk?" He mumble under his breath. He could hear his voice was on the verge of crying. His body was shaking. Mostly, he was clinging onto the mouse, staring deeply into the screen. 
 
"Y-you, you..." Doojun's mouth only moved like a fish. 
 
"I remember everything. You, my brother took care of me when I was being down. Yeoseob called me when I was beginning to give up on my dream of becoming a singer... And Hyuna... My precious girl" 
Hyunseung turned his body around to face Doojun who was smiling widely, from his ear to the other ear. Without realizing, a big round drop of water fell from one of his eyes. 
 
"Welcome back, Jang Hyunseung" Doojun shouted and hugged him tightly. 
 
"Yah, your hurting me" Hyunseung chuckled under his breath, finally release from the pain of not knowing who he exactly was. 
 
"We must tell Hyu-" 
 
"Ani! Don't!!" Hyunseung cut him "I wanna make a surprise for her"