Don't Look Around, Look At Me Part1

A Little Spirit Will Do

 

Ok, every one will ask me what I was doing so early in the morning in front of BEAST's dorm, right? 
Especially because I'm Kim Hyuna. 
 
Well, the story...
[Flash Back]
"Oppa! Wait up" as soon as Hyuna saw Hyunseung's back she called to stop no matter what. It had been like 100years for her to even take a glimpse of him. 
 
Hyunseung on the other hand was too tired. He hadn't slept for 2days and he was given 5 hours to take a rest and he was on his way to the dorm. But he just couldn't ignore Hyuna's cute voice. He, too, was missing her badly. 
 
"Oppa!!!" Hyuna jumped on his back and started rubbing her face on his back. She breathed in a whole bunch of air just to smell his cologne. It hadn't changed since she smelt it last time. 
 
"Baby, you're eating too much sweet" Hyunseung teased, though he can feel she had become lighter. 
 
"Yah!" She jumped down and slapt his back 
 
Hyunseung finally turned to face her. 
"Are you doing alright?" Hyunseung asked warmly
 
"Hmmm, no!" She said 
 
"Whe?!" Hyunseung was a bit shocked. Normally, no matter what Hyuna would answer yes. 
 
"I couldn't hug you" she said with her lips pointing out. Hyunseung chuckled and leaned in to kiss her. 
 
"Baby, you should take a rest" Hyunseug said as he rubbed the black circle under her eyes gently. 
 
"You too, oppa" she smiled 
 
"But your on TV whenever I have time to see" 
 
"That's because your girlfriend's too popular, pabo. Or you don't want to see me?" She said with pouting face
 
"Ani, I am really happy to see you, even if its not directly. But I don't like your new song" 
 
"Whe?"
 
"Your too cute, boys are looking at you with their dirty eyes" Hyunseung said and hugged her tightly "your mine" 
 
 
 
The two said goodbye after they talked like this for a good 10minutes. Hyuna whined since she didn't want to let go of him, but Hyunsueng was too sleepy, she finally allowed him to leave her embrace. 
 
Hyuna stayed in the company after that for an hour before she sensed that staffs were rushing in and out of the company. 
She heard Papa Hong shouting something. It was as if something really really awful had happened. 
"GET THE POLICE DO IT!!!!!!"
 
"Unnie, what's wrong?" She finally catched one of her manager unnie, and asked. She could see something was going wrong. Her expression was really gloomy. 
 
"I-it's nothing, Hyuna" she forced a smile
 
"UNNIE! I'm not stupid!" Hyuna felt something struck her heart. Something really bad was happening to her. "I-I-is it Hyunseng?" She asked. 
 
The 'unnie' stood still and pale for a while. She didn't move until Hyuna said "unnie!" 
 
"Hyunseung-gun was caught in a car accident and he's injured" she finally said. 
 
Hyuna slumped down that instant. Her arms were holding her face and her eyes were wider than usual. 
 
"You wanna come with me?" Hyuna looked up to see Papa Hong with looking down at her worried eyes. He knew what was going on between the two and accepted their love. "You wanna see Hyunseungie?"
 
Hyuna nodded silently and stood up with her wobbling legs. Papa Hong caught her wrist and pulled her before she fell down again. 
"Be careful, Hyuna" 
 
As Hyuna reached the hospital with Papa Hong, Dongwoon and Junhyung was already there, looking straight at the door of the surgery room. 
"Boys, is he...?" Papa Hong asked with shaking voice
 
"He's alright, Papa, for now" Junhyung answered. 
 
"Hyuna..." Dongwoon noticed the girl who held onto Papa Hong's sleeves. Hyuna had real pale face. 
"It's alright, Hyuna-ah. Seung hyung won't leave you like this" Dongwoon hugged her tightly and made her sit on the couch. 
 
One by one the members of Beast, 4Minute and BTOB gathered at the hospital. Praying for their dearest lablemate to come back. 
Hyuna stayed silent like a doll, even if someone asked her to take a rest she didn't answer and kept on staring at the door of the room. 
 
5hours later the doctor came out. He told everyone that he survived and he will be alright. But one thing that he said made everyone fall to pices. 
 
"I'm sorry to say but Jang Hyunseung has lost his memory"