Trouble

A Little Spirit Will Do

 

The light of the room switched on as a girl not too high but not short walked in with her bag on her shoulder. The room smelled like sweat, man sweat, which made the girl's face twitch. 
 
"Aish, chincha..." She said and picked up a spray to remove the scent of the room with a few pushes. 
She strolled to the window to open it and sighed. 
"Ottoke?" She said, running her hands through her long brown hair while leaning on to the wall. 
 
[15minutes ago]
"So I want you to choose your own duet partner" Papa Hong said with a bright smile as he stood beyond Hyuna. 
She was given a task. Well, a present to be honest. 
 
The CEO of CUBE congratulated Hyuna for we success with 'Bubble Pop' and instead of an ordinary present, like a dinner or a break, he chose to give Hyuna a chance to sell her name a bit more by promoting as a sub-unit. However, she was given the opportunity to choose who to work with. 
 
"Like anyone?" Hyuna stood half disbelieving what he said. 
Was she literally allowed to choose anyone from this industry? Was promoting that easy?
 
"Well at least someone talented that wont ruin the music" he smiled and patted her head 
"I want your answer by next week"
 
[Flash Back End]
 
She was startled. 
It could be anyone and there was hundreds of idols out there. 
"At least someone who's close to me..." Hyuna said under her breath and started to settle things up in her mind. 
 
She sat with her phone in her hand, going through all the names that were in her address. 
All she had in thought was the girls. She never had the idea of coping with guys. 
Until she spotted 'Jang Hyunseung'. 
She felt her stomach flutter with just one look of his name. 
Her ultimate crush since entering Cube. 
(He did say anyone who's talented...) Hyuna thought of the previous conversation with Papa Hong
(So he could?) 
 
She ha her eyes on his name for quite a long time before deciding to go up to the CEO's room once again and tell him exactly what she thought
 
"Aboji?" Hyuna walked in with worries written all over her small face. Papa Hong looked up from his desk as he heard Hyuna's cute voice calling for him
 
"Yes, my daughter?" He smiled warmly seeing her expression that told him she was nervous of something coming up 
 
"I thought of some people..." She said, approaching the desk while looking down "and well..." 
 
"Who do you want to work with?" He said, standing up and walking around the table so that he could face her without the desk blocking their way
 
"Well... You didn't say it couldn't be a guy and..." Hyuna suddenly blushed 
 
"Hyunseungie?" Papa Hong smirked seeing how Hyuna tried to tell him
 
Hyuna's eyes shot up, upon hearing the exact name she wanted to say from her boss. 
"m-mwo?" She tried to act cool but he chuckled at her over-flowing cuteness. 
 
"I know who my children love" he said proudly "and I knew you will come up to me telling me you want to work with Hyunseung. That's why I didn't ban guys" he smiled from ear to ear. 
"Wait here" he said as he walked out of his own room, leaving Hyuna with a face that looked exactly like a tomato. 
 
Few minutes later he came back, with Hyunseung behind. He looked startled seeing Hyuna in the room already but didn't mind asking as they were here to be told something in a few seconds. 
 
"Well, I want you two to do a sub-unit" papa hong said with a smile and handing out a piece of paper for each of the idols. 
 
"With Hyuna ah?" Hyunseung asked a bit shocked about the fact. 
Hyuna stood with her heart beating like crazy. Her eyes were cling onto the CEO's mouth, not daring to look at the guy who stood beside her. 
"B-but I mean like... Why so sudden?" He kept on asking 
 
"We had this idea for quote a long time and we thought, now is the best timing!" He smiled and thumb-upped 
"Read the guide on that paper, thoroughly and the practice will begin tomorrow!" 
 
[at the practice room]
"Trouble Maker?" Hyuna and Hyunseung sat in the middle of the room, facing each other whole reading the paper 
Hyunseung's eyebrows moved up as he read the project name
"A collaboration between Hyunseung and Hyuna, filled with iness and charisma?" Hyunseung's eyes widened 
 
Hyuna just stared at Hyunseung's facial expression, thinking if he was depressed with this new thing
He always had this unreadable expression, making it hard to read what he was thinking 
 
"Chincha?" He shouted and put the paper down while scratching his head 
 
"Mihanae, Hyunseung oppa" Hyuna looked down with teary eyes
 
"Whe?"he chuckled quietly hearing the girl's abrupt apology
 
"You didn't want to do such a project with a girl like me" Hyuna mumbled 
 
"Why? It's not your fault" Hyunseung said patting the girl's head lightly "and I don't hate you"
 
"But because of me, your going to get a lot of criticism" Hyuna looked up and their eyes were locked with each others. 
 
Hyunseung didn't say a word but moved a bit closer to hug her gently. Hyuna could feel his warmth and kindness through his skin but at the same time she was afraid he was going to hear how fast and loud her heart was beating.
"Mihanae, I didn't mean it like that. I am delighted to have the honor to perform with such a talented girl like you, Hyuna ah" he smiled and wiped off her tears with his thumb, trying not to hurt her eyes
"Now you should go and take a rest" he said, handing out his arm towards Hyuna with a firm smile
 
[Hyunseung's POV]
 
After making sure Hyuna returned to her dorm to rest, I sighed heavily. 
It was so hard for me, not to show my true feelings towards her
Even that tear nearly made me want to kiss her so that I could ease her but what if she didn't like it?
Well I am pretty sure she wouldn't love back a guy like me. 
Hyuna is now a world star! 
I'm just a member of Beast. 
 
[the next day]
 
As informed, Hyuna and Hyunseung came to hear the new song as well as the choreography. 
"It's a bit hard but I know I you two can pull this dance pretty well" the choreographer said with a smirk and started to dance with its partner. 
 
The two was first glancing at the move with awe until their jaws dropped at the same time. 
Wasn't that too much touching? Too much seducing? 
 
"Sir, this is what we are going to do, right?" Hyunseung asked, even though he was sure it was the moves the two will be doing on stage. 
 
Hyuna just gulped seeing and imagining them actually doing it. 
She had no courage to make this thing work out. 
How was she going to react at the pint where Hyunseung's face was going to be like an inch away? 
 
Both of them were thankful that they had the chance to touch and nearly kiss each other but irritate that it wasn't for real. 
 
After a good 3hours of memorizing the move the two were given time to practice. 
 
"Let's start from the beginning" Hyuna said going to the player and started from the beginning. 
They had no problem being y alone. Even Hyunseung was able to act all y 
 
But when they walked closer to each other, they halted. 
 
They can feel their cheeks burning from nerves and shyness. 
 
"Mihanae, can we start again?" Hyunseung apologized and quickly went to start it again. 
 
 
They did the same thing again and again until finally, after like 10 times of doing the same part they finally went on to where Hyunseung had to dance as if he was going to kiss her. 
 
What would it feel if I kissed him? Hyuna thought 
 
Hyunseung pulled Hyuna's arm out and slid his head along it firmly but to his surprise, Hyuna didn't pull out and their lips crushed into each others. 
They stayed with their lips attached for 10 seconds before Hyuna realized her mistake and backed off. 
 
"I'm sorry!!" She bowed and touched her lips
 
Hyunseung couldn't believe what he had just touched with his lips and stood like a statue staring at Hyuna's lips. 
 
"I didn't... I-i" Hyuna stuttered while blushing really really hard
"I mean like...I w-" Hyunseung crushed his lips on hers, losing control of himself. 
Hyuna tried to push him off, shocked by the fact that she was being kissed by her secret lover. 
 
"O-oppa!!" Hyuna finally moved out and stared at Hyunseung with fear. 
"Are you making fun of me?!" Hyuna screamed her lungs out 
"You think I'm a like the antis?" She was crying "it was a mistake that I kissed you! I'm not a girl that boys can have 'it' so easily!" 
 
"I know" Hyunseung answered calmly "I know your cute and bubbly" He answered "I know your not an easy girl, I've had my eyes on you even before debut" Hyunseung said, reaching his hand out to caress  her cheeks 
"So I know that kiss wasn't just a simple mistake, you wanted to kiss me" Hyuna's eyes widened hearing such a statement from him. 
Was he reading her mind?
"Do you love me?" 
 
Hyuna stood without a word and her eyes were glued to Hyunseung's eyes. 
Her mind was blown away by the previous kiss and now he's asking her a question which will mean a lot to her and her career. 
 
"I love you?" Hyunseung smiled and rapped his arm around her waist while his other hand was still caressing her cheek. 
"If you don't like me back, don't respond to my kiss" Hyunseung whispered and gently pushed his lips to hers and started kissing her. Hyuna didn't know what to do. He was invading her mind 
But she didn't have a choice. 
Slowly she synced with Hyunseung and hugged his neck to deepen it. 
 
"I love you too" Hyuna smiled between the kisses and rapped her legs around his waist.