First Time

A Little Spirit Will Do

[Sohyun's POV]

I stood blankly at the entrance of Hyuna unnie's room. Hyuna unnie was scrolling down her PC and noticed my weird attitude. 

"What's the matter, Sohyun ah?" She asked without looking up. 

I walked in, closing the door behind and squeeze in the space of the chair. Hyuna unnie squealed as she nearly fell off the chair and glared at me playfully. 

"Yah!" She screamed but kindly moved a bit so that I can sit as well. "What is it?" She closed her lap top and faced me 

"are you good at doing it?" I mumbled while my face flushed instantly 

Hyuna unnie tilted her head, thinking hard what 'it' could be. It only took a few seconds before she slapped my arm and her face was blushing as well. 

"WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU ASKING?!" She screamed but I quickly covered and asked her to calm down. 

"Ilhoon ah seemed to want to do it but I don't know how..." I said , cuppin my face from embarrassment. 

"And why me?" Hyuna unnie asked still blushing hard 

"because you and Hyunseung oppa are going out for quite a long time and I be you guys... You know..." I felt like an idiot asking sic a question 

"Sohyun ah, your the first person who actually asked me that question" Hyuna unnie was smirking now "but the truth is I only did it once"  she  confessed 

"how was it?!" I sat up and asked her 

"you wanna know?!" She looked shocked but as I stared at her seriously she gave up and started talking while her face was just red. 

[Flash Back No One's POV]

Hyunseung sat while observing Hyuna's dance. She arrived an hour late because of her schedule and she ha to catch up with Hyunseung for their new routine.

"oppa, help me" Hyuna whined when she saw him sitting without doing anything. 

Hyunseung smiled and strolled to Hyuna and hugged her from behind. 

"Oppa!" Hyuna screamed from the sudden interaction 

"Okay, as you wish princess" he said going up to the CD player and switched it on. 

Soon the room was filled with tense and sweat. The two synced every time they practiced. The only sound was the music and their breath. They didn't talk, neither bothered what time it was. 

When finally they were able to dance without any mistake as well as memorizing every little detail the two dropped at the spot, leaning against each other.

"Oppa, I'm hot" Hyuna whined once again and eyed Hyunseug for the air conditioner. Hyunseung grumbled but he couldn't resist Hyuna and slowly walked up to the switch and tried to turn it on.

"Aish, it's not working!"he growled seeing it wouldn't work. "Chincha..." He sighed and turned to walk back to the spot where Hyuna lied flat on her stomach, face pushed onto the floor to feel the coolness. 

Without any words, Hyuna heard Hyunseung moving around. She looked up but quickly looked away seeinghe was becoming topless

"oppa, you know I'm not sleeping?" Hyuna mumbled as she sat up and looked away from Hyunseung. She didn't think men's body was y, especially her label mates but somehow Hyunseung's was different. She could feel her heart was beating awfully fast and her face heating up, though it was already hot and sweaty from the previous dance. 

"Yea, so?" He shrugged his shoulders as he wiped off the sweat which covered his toned abs. 

Hyuna tried to take another glance bit she failed upon seeing how shimmering Hyunaeung was without anything covering his upper body. 

Hyunseung soon realized her strange attitude and smirked widely. He quietly sat right behind her and hugged her from behind. 

"Yah!" Hyuna screamed making Hyunseung let her gon and instead cover his ears for safety. "OPPA!!" Hyuna swung her head and glared at him with her while face burning from embarrassment. 

"Whe?" Hyunseung whined as he rubbe his ears. 

Hyuna tried to shout at him once more, however her eyes moved down and saw his chest that was enormous. 

"Aish!!" Hyuna screamed and threw her towel towards him, standing up and decided to leave unless he wears what ever that will at least cover his body. 

[Hyunseung's POV]

I followed Hyuna's figure which left the room and shutting the door behind. 

'such a cute girl' I thought to myself as I looked down at my abs that I made for the day I could share it 

I lied on my back, feeling the coldness of the floor and spread my arms. 
I thought of the red face of Hyuna's and smiled widely, from ear to ear. 

She's 3 years young than me, but why does she feel so mature and the only girl in the world? 

I tilted my head towards the door, staring at it to open and reveal Hyuna with blushing face again. 

"oppa, please wear something..." Hyuna whined, I guess she felt lonely in othre rooms and came back

I chuckled as I watched her trying hard to cover her eyes with her hands, not to look at me. From the space of her hand, I can see her red cheeks and her lips that she bit. 

I stood up and strolled towards Hyuna who had no idea of me coming close. I wrapped my arms around her small waist and leaned in to touch her forhead with mine. 
"baby Hyuna is so cute" I said quitely but loud enough for the latter to hear. Hyuna whined as she felt his bare body really close to her's. 

Slowly and gently, I unwrapped her hands from her face and chuckled again as I saw she was shutting her eyes really strongly. 

'chincha, why does she have to be so adorable?' I thought and wihtout thoughts, I pecked her pink lips. 

"y-yah!" Hyuna said, openeing her eyes as she stared at me in shock. 

"I love you baby" I muttered and crushed my lips onto her, off-guard, 

Hyuna tried pushing me back, but soon she responded to the kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck. 

 

 

 

[Sohyun's POV]

"and so yea..." unnie blushed as she explained how it all went
(sorry, not going to explain the rated-m scene)

"WAIT" I put my hand in front of her to stop "you did IT in the practice room????" I nearly shouted in her face 

Unnie nodded with a sorry face

I growled and asked for explanation

"in the room by the office..." Hyuna unnie whispered shyly

"it's the room we used today?!"

"it's okay, Sohyunie!! We cleaned it thoroughly after" unnie panicked 

"if you say so..." I gave a deathly glare to her 

"but Sohyunnie, I want you to really know that you love Ilhoon-ah before you do it. Make sure you love him from the bottom of your heart and than it would make it better" unnie suddenly turned sserious, and stared right into my eyes

"i know unnie" i smiled confidently 

"you too, unnie"