Two fans quarrelling

Having a fanboy in my life

 


Chapter Two -  Two Fans Quarrelling

 

‘Meeting oppa is such a miracle. Am I dreaming?’ – You tweeted.

Your follower knows that you’re madly in love with EXO so, they mention you.

‘You got to meet EXO oppa didn’t you?!’ A fan girl mentioned.

You smiled and keep nodding your head as if she saw you.

‘Yes! And guess what?! They are so good looking in real life and I feel like someone needs to give me oxygen for emergency if I faint there. keke :D’ You replied while sighing in content.

‘Lucky you! I should go to their fan meeting once they come to Busan!~’

‘Yeah, you should. Good luck seeing them face to face :D’

You sign out your twitter and lie down on your bed.

“Study hard, for me, okay?” You said what Kai said to you earlier and giggle all by yourself.

“Oppa, don’t worry. I will be one of Seoul top student and let you remember who I am. Jaljayo, oppa. I hope you sleep well!” You talk to your phone wallpaper and drive yourself to sleep, without doing your homework that was given to Mr. Jung last two days.

 

The next day, when Mr. Jung came in your class, you were busy with your phone reading updates about EXO who is now at Anyang for fan signing.

“Take out your homework. I want to check it.” He said strictly which you didn’t even hear.

Your seatmate, Ahn Daniel, also didn’t hear what Mr. Jung said as he was busy watching A-Pink’s video.

“Ahn Daniel, Im Hyulin, where is your homework?” Mr. Jung came with his short cane for scolding his students.

Both you and Niel look up and look at each other.

“Got homework uh?” You look at Mr. Jung, tilting your head.

Mr. Jung blew a raspberry and asks both of you to stand up using his cane without any words coming out his mouth.

“What have you been doing last two days? I told you to pass up your homework today, right?!” He shouted at the end.

Niel hissed signaling Mr. Jung that he was obviously annoyed.

“I forget to do it. I was so busy with other work.” Niel said, without thinking twice that Mr. Jung is a strict Math teacher.

“Tell me what your work is? And you HyuLin, what are you busy with?” He pointed at you with his cane.

You gulped and look at Niel who is grinding his teeth, “Umm…”

Niel’s eyes look at you who are looking at him, “She was with me last two days.”

You were literally shock at his sentence, you made an ‘O’ face.

“What is it? Tell me quickly. What work did you both do last two days?” Mr. Jung asked Niel.

“…We had to help our parents in preparing for our late grandparents prayer that will be held tomorrow.” He said.

‘What the , niel?!’ You cursed inside your heart.

“Are you even related?” Mr. Jung question again.

“Our grandparents are child hood friends... Yeah, childhood friends.” He said with his expressionless face and he nod.

“Is that true, Hyulin?” Mr. Jung turns his attention to you.

“Ye-yess. It’s true.” You smiled and let out a breathe.

“I don’t want this to happen again, understood?” Mr. Jung softens then asks you and Niel to sit.

You act like you were copying notes that Mr. Jung wrote on the whiteboard but instead you write Niel a letter.

‘Great brain you have there, Niel.’ You slide the note to him and he look at you.

Be thankful that I wanted to help you.’ He then slides the note back.

‘Thanks anyway. Can I know why you didn’t finish up Mr. Jung’s homework?’

He chuckled then writes, ‘Being a fan boy is hard, too much schedule on my calendar.’

You read what Niel wrote and your eyes went wide. FAN BOY? AHN DANIEL IS A FAN BOY?

”It’s good enough that I let this go once, and now you are passing letter in the middle of the class? GET OUT OF MY CLASS DANIEL, HYULIN!” Mr. Jung snatched the letter that you were reading and shouted at both of you.

Outside the class, you and Niel squat down with knees on the floor and hands up high.

“It’s your entire fault for giving me a letter in the middle of his lesson!” Niel whispered angrily.

“It’s your fault for answering back to me, fan boy!” You said sarcastically and rolled your eyes.

“Hey, you don’t know how this fan boy feels, so please shut up!” He shot a glare at you.

“Hey, you think you’re the only fan here? If you’re a fan boy, then I am a fan girl!” You wanted to shout but you control it.

“Hull what?! Fan girl? You said you’re a fan girl? Are you copying me? Do you like me so much?” Niel smirks which make you boil angrily.

“WHY IN THE WORLD SHOULD I LIKE YOU WHEN I HAVE EXO OPPA?!!!!!” You stand up and yes, you shouted.

“IM HYULIN! DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!” Mr. Jung opened the classroom door and shouted at you.

You look down at Niel who is giggling at you.

 

---

 

“Mr. Jung, this is so much to do.” You pouted to Mr. Jung Daehyun who is in front of you.

“Who ask you to shout when I ask you to stay outside the class?” He put his book down and adjusts his black specs.

“I’m sorry, seongsengnim. Please don’t let me do this. This is really a lot. A LOT.” You emphasized the ‘a lot’ word and look at him.

You can’t deny that even though he is a strict teacher, he is handsome. Yes, handsome.

He let out a smile and softens, “Araso, since you know what wrong you did, I’ll let you pass. But please, remember to finish up every homework I give up.”

You grin happily and adjust your black specs.

“Kamsahabnida, Mr. Jung. You’re awesome! Bye!!” You stand up, pack your bag and happily exit the detention venue.

“You’re finishing your detention quite early today huh, fan girl?” It was Niel who want to annoy you.

You totally ignore him and pluck in your earpiece to both your ears.

You walk in front of him and he saw your bag with EXO badges pinning onto it.

“EXO? You like EXO?” He says to you. You stop your step and turn to him.

“You got a problem with that, Ahn Daniel?” You shot a look at him and rolled your eyes.

“So, you’re really a fan girl?” He widened his eyes, “You’re not copying me?”

“Who the hell copies you, Mr. Ahn? I have no time to copy you to be a fan. You’re so full of yourself.” You stated and walk away far away from him.

 

---

 

YEY I had fun writing this :) Maybe because I'm a fangirl too xD

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY WHICH IS REALLY A MIRACLE :D

Hahaha how I wish I can have a fanboy as friend. As a boyfriend, maybe? HAHA >.<

Okay so please, SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT <3