I sense trouble

Having a fanboy in my life

Chapter 7 – I sense trouble

---

During recess, you went with Eunji and of course with Teen Top as well because Changjo is one of them. Unfortunately for you, Niel is part of Teen Top so you have to face his irritating face again.

You kept silence while Eunji shows her boyfriend photos of Exo that she has taken during their fanmeet. Being a good boyfriend, Changjo smiled together with Eunji and support whatever she does.

Being the alone girl there, apart from Eunji, you sipped your ramen soup while looking at your phone.

You were sad because now Exo is not in South Korea; they’re at Tokyo, having their SMTOWN concert with their sunbaes.

Niel who sits in front of you, saw your sullen face kicks your leg underneath the table and you glared at him.

He shows you his phone and it shows the picture from Exo fanbase.

“They arrived in Tokyo. They’re fine but why are you looking so sad?” Niel said.

You brightened up and snatch his phone.

Surprisingly, he didn’t ask for it back but let you see his phone.

“Where did you get this from? I didn’t get any information about them!” You said loudly.

“Sad for you, my cousin is their fan club president and she forces me to follow her so here you go.” He clicked his cousin’s official website for Exo’s updates and shows it to you.

“OH MY GOD! THIS IS THE BIGGEST FAN SITE FOR EXO EVER!” You shouted excitedly, forgetting that you’re not in your house.

Niel just chuckled at your response and continue eating.

“HyuLin-ahh, why are you shouting?” Eunji shot you a look.

“Nothing.” You kept quiet, not wanting to tell her.

Yeah, selfish. That’s just you when it comes to Exo.

 

---

After school, you went back home wanting to find more update for Exo.

Before heading back, you went to the nearest convenience shop and bought back some ice cream.

“Eating ice cream on such a hot weather is nice.” You your ice cream and skipped back home.

Then, you reached back home and clean yourself up before meeting Exo… online.

Thirty minutes later, you went back up to your room and on your laptop.

That’s when your doorbell rang.

“aish! Who the hell is here? Omma and appa is overseas!” You grumbled and stomped yourself downstairs with your messy uncombed hair.

 “WHAT YOU WANT?” You opened the door and saw Mr. Barom standing outside.

“Sorry Hyulin. I’m here to give you the homework for today and project that you have to finish up by today. Your partner will come here thirty minutes later.” Mr. Barom said and you were shocked.

“Sorry Mr. Barom, I didn’t mean to shout at you like that.” You apologized.

“It’s okay. I know I’m interrupting your private time. Now go and finish up this homework and project. Bye.” He waved and you slowly close the door.

“Breathe in breathe out, Hyulin. You have to finish up your homework and project before fangirling over oppa.” You want to calm down.

“But…. AHHH WHY IS IT LAST MINUTE THAT HE GIVES ME THIS?” You cried and sat down, feeling desperate as if you are really going to meet Exo.

Your door bell rang again.

You stands up and opened it.

It is Niel.

“What you want? It’s always your face I’m seeing.” You frown, asking him.

“I’m here because Mr. Barom asks me too. You think I want to come to your house?” Niel rolled his eyes and enter your house.

“Where is your room? We have to finish this last minute project by today if not we’re not getting the grades we want.” He went in and saw the papers which are thrown by you on the floor.

“It’s not good throwing papers because of Exo.” He pick it up and went to your room.

“IT’S THE ROOM TO THE LEFT! DON’T GO TO OTHER ROOM. YOU ARE UNINVITED!” You shouted, unsatisfied with Mr. Barom pairing you p with Niel.

Niel smiled, playfully hearing you shouting and then he find his way to your room.

“Wow! Every wall is covered with Exo.” He shake his head and went in.

“Niel-uh, can you just finish the project by yourself. It’s not much right?” You pouted, wanting him to do all by himself.

“Sorry darling, it’s a pair work. No Exo for you for now.” Niel teased you.

“If I can flip this house, I’ll flip it and let you die in it.” You shot him a glare and went to your laptop.

“I’m not stopping you. It’s your house, not mine.” He smiled and looks through the papers.

You rolled your eyes and went on to youtube, searching up new fancams of Exo.

“Excuse me, I have something to show you.” Niel pushed you to the side and type in something on the youtube search box.

“Look at this. I found this while coming here.” He clicked the video and raise up the volume.

It is a video of Exo M and K at Incheon Airport waving to fans. It’s the recent one.

“OMG KAI OPPA!” You waved back to the screen.

Seeing your cute behavior, Niel smiled.

“Where did you get this? Why didn’t I know about this channel before?” You shake him sideway because you know; you can’t control your feels.

“I told you, my cousin is their president fanclub.” He smiled.

Then both of you start watching videos on Exo and A-Pink, totally forget about the homework and project given.

 

---

Sorry for the short update guys.

It's just an update so that you guys won't think I'm not updating my fan fic :D

So, I've made a new fanfic. I hope you'll give me your support to it ^^

Featuring You, Teen top and shinee <3

 

 

Link to my new fanfic ---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/393036