Can I?

Having a fanboy in my life

Chapter 9 – Can I?

---

You stick out your hand and give the project to Mr. Barom, “Nah, I’ve finished it within two hours.”

“Did you do this alone?” He asked.

You turned behind and saw Niel sleeping on the desk.

You turned back and shook your head, “No, he did it with me.”

“Great. I hope to see better improvement from you Hyulin.” He advised and walk off.

“He needs to improve too.” You mumbled to yourself and went back to your seat.

“Ya! Wake up or do you want to stay here?” You knocked onto the desk.

“I’m not sleeping.” He sits up and shows you his phone playing a video of A-Pink.

You rolled your eyes and walk off.

“Let’s go back together.” He quickly switches off the light and fan, then walk together with you.

You take out your Smartphone and directly went to Twitter.

“Poor oppa. So much schedules in a day and they haven’t got any rest.” You pouted sadly while scrolling down the page.

“I hope I can do something for them but there’s nothing I can do.” You said again, pouting even more sadly.

But Niel keeps quiet.

You take a look at Niel with a confused look.

“Wae?” You ask Niel who is pouting like a fish.

“At least you have updates about Exo. A-Pink doesn’t even have any news on their comeback yet!” Niel shouted, literally having tears in his eyes.

“Exo doesn’t have any news about comeback either.” You sobbed and face Niel.

“I understand what you feel.” You nod at him.

“It’s sad that whenever I’m depressed or sad, my hyungs will make fun of me for loving girls who are far away from me.” Niel complained to you.

“Really? It happens to me too! Oh my god Niel, I know what you are feeling right now.” You told him and slung your arm over his shoulder.

“Let’s go back and see oppa and unnie!” You said, pouting your mouth and walk together with sad Niel beside you.

 

---

“YA TAEMIN, WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU HUH?” Onew, the group leader shouted at the youngest.

SHINee is known for their popularity in school among the student even the teachers.

Taemin is lately being so weird around his team.

When you walked out of the detention class with Niel and slung your arm over Niel’s shoulder, Taemin suddenly shouted in jealousy.

“Ahhh hyung!! That Niel flirted with Hyulin!” Taemin jump around angrily like a rebellious three year old kid.

“Let her be. Since when did you have a feeling about her?” Key asked while playing cards with Jonghyun.

“Aishhh! I don’t know. I just found her attractive.” Taemin sat back at his place.

“Then? Have you tried talking to her? I don’t think so right?” Key answered back.

Taemin pouted, “No.”

“Then you have no chance.” Key smirked, teasing his maknae.

“Minho hyung, Key hyung always teased me.” Taemin complained to Minho.

“It’s not teasing. It’s the fact. Be a man and confess to her, babo.” Minho flicked Taemin’s forehead.

“None of you can even help me in this kind of situation. I’m going to Onew hyung.” Taemin stomped his feet and went to Onew who is playing game at the corner.

“Hyung. Onew hyung.” Taemin sat beside Onew but Onew didn’t respond.

Onew was so absorbed in playing his chicken racing game that he neglected s for a few days just to win the race.

“YA I WAS NEAR TO THE FINISHING LINE!” Onew shouted at Taemin.

“Wae?!” Onew glared at Taemin.

“Nothing,” Taemin stands up, pouting.

‘I have to be her friend though. I can’t let Niel take her.’ Taemin mumbled in his head and confident that he will get you one day.

Oh oh.

---

 

At the park near yours and Niel’s house, both of you sat down at the bench and still absorbed in watching videos.

“Niel, look at Kai. Oh my god, isn’t he cute? I mean like he is the cutest among the cutest baby in the world!” You said, smiling widely as you can.

“Hey, Chorong nuna is cute too okay?” Niel ‘protect’ his idol.

“Yeah she is, but no one can beat my Kai oppa.” You said while you put both of your hand on your cheek, smiling.

“Haha.” Niel laughed.

You shot a glare at Niel, “Why you laugh?”

“Nothing. It’s just amazing that someone here acts like me. Whenever I act like how you act around Teen Top, they will just give me a weird look.” Niel smiled.

“Aww Niel, I don’t know you are sensitive. Don’t cry.” You saw his eyes that are filled of tears.

“You can always be my friend to spazz about A-Pink and you will be my friend to spazz about Exo with.” You said to Niel who wiped his tears quick.

“YA! DON’T CRY.” You wiped Niel’s tears because he was too touched to finally found someone who understands his fanboy feel.

“Nice to meet you fanboy! I’m fangirl!” You reached out your arm to Niel and Niel gladly accepted it and shake it with his.

“Hahaha this is so funny! I didn’t know you are so sensitive about this thing. But I know how that feels, Niel. I know.” You nod your head, understanding his lonely fan side.

“Let’s go back home. I’m famished.” Niel said.

“Yeah me too! Kaja~” You said and stands up.

Then both of you look at each other awkwardly.

“It seems like we are staying under one roof. Haha.” Niel said then both of you laughed.

 

While walking, Niel suddenly stop.

“Wae?” You turn to him.

“Can I have your number? You know, if I need someone to let my fan boy feels out?” He looks unsure.

“Haha I didn’t know that you are this cute!” You give him the sweetest smile ever and walk over to him.

“Phone?” You asked his phone.

He gave you and you missed call your number.

“There you go. You can call me anytime and anywhere.” You said and skip happily back home.

In Niel’s heart, it seems like it is beating so fast and nervous as if he just asked Chorong for her phone number.

Niel stayed on his spot and watch you skip back home happily. He feels happy for some reason.

 

---

Im so sorry if I havent been updating for two weeks :( Internet connection problem >.<

Read, subrscribe and dont forget to comment ^^