Relationship

Having a fanboy in my life

Chapter 6 – Relationship

 

---

“Hi there?”

You climbed up the school wall and jumped down which can totally hear the sound when you reach the ground.

You stop at your spot without looking behind.

“What are you doing there?” A voice asked.

You slowly turn behind and saw a girl sitting there with her phone in her hands.

“WHAT EUNJI? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” You were shocked at your best friend who was sitting there like a criminal.

“Umm… Changjo get mad at me and chase me around. That’s why I’m here, to get away from him.” She pouted.

“Why did he even chase you around?” You walked closer to her and sat beside her.

“Because he called me more than twenty times and messaged me but I didn’t reply.” She gave you the sad expression.

You didn’t know what to say so you kept quiet.

 Yes, Eunji is Changjo’s girlfriend. They have been together for three years and surprisingly they have never argued before but when Exo debuted, they became far apart. They stop going out together, they stop going home together. It’s all because of Eunji and her Exo.

But of course you didn’t blame her because you are also one of Exo’s fans. You understand her feelings about Exo but not her situation as a girlfriend.

“Then what do you want to do now? You can’t be sitting here right all day?” You asked her.

Eunji look at her watch and look back at you, “Let’s go back to class. I bet Changjo has gone back to his class.” She grabbed your hand and went to level four.

 

Your class were having History lesson when both of you came in. Your entire classmates look at both of you as if you did something wrong. Well, yeah you did something wrong, which is disturbing their lesson.

“Hyulin, Eunji why are both of you so late? Class started thirty minutes ago.” Mr.Yongguk asked, adjusting his black specs.

“We went to the toilet, girl’s problem.” You said it bravely and smiled innocently.

“Next time informed me first if you want to go to the toilet. Always mark your attendance once you reached school if not you’ll be counted as late. Go sit down and turn to page 143.” He said and continues back his lesson.

Being the ‘good’ girls, both of you went back to your seat and sit quietly, not wanting to disturb the classmates.

Niel who is jotting down note look up at you with a suspicious looking face.

“Whuat?!” You fiercely whispered.

“Nothing. Just wondering why you always come late to school.” He said and continue jotting down the notes.

“No need to wonder. Just mind your own business.” You rolled your eyes and sat down beside him.

“Here’s the note I took down for you. I thought you wouldn’t come to school today, so just finish this up.” He pass you the notes in his hands and went back to his phone.

“You jot down the notes for me?” Your eyes were literally budging out in shock.

“Sweet eh?” He smiled and winked at you.

“Whatever but thanks anyway. But do you need a copy?” You asked out of courtesy.

“I can remember. I have a smart brain. If you want to test, you can ask me what schedule A-Pink has this month, what time it will be held and where. I can provide you with the fastest answer.” He answered.

“That’s enough. I don’t want to know about A-pink schedule. I have nothing to do with them.” You waved your hand in front of his face and sit back and listen to Mr. Yongguk.

“What did you just say? Do you want me to repeat your words? It hurts my heart.” Niel pouted sadly and glare madly at you.

“No, what I meant is I don’t like A-Pink so I don’t want to know their schedule. I bet it’s the same as you cause you wouldn’t want me to tell you about Exo’s whole month schedule, right?” You try to calm him down because he helped you to take down the note while you are late.

“Better phrase it properly.” Niel humph and look back at his phone.

‘Wow I didn’t know he is this sensitive.’ You were surprised but then you concentrate back on lesson.

 

---

After school you met with Eunji who had different class with you towards the end of the school hours.

“JUNG EUNJI!” A voice shouted.

“Hey, it sounds like Changjo.” You told Eunji who is busy drooling over Kris picture.

“What? Who is Changjo? I only know Kris.” Eunji show you her eye smile and giggled.

“OH MY GOD WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? CHANGJO?” She freaked out, just a little late, then she turned back and welcomed by Changjo’s angry face.

“Hi, Chang—jo.” She stuttered.

You wanted to leave her with Changjo alone but she quickly grab your hand, not allowing you to leave, yet.

“What are you doing after school? Stalking your oppa and ignoring me, again?” Changjo said sarcastically at Eunji.

“I didn’t mean to ignore you. It’s one in a lifetime I get to meet oppa. I can meet you every day, right?” Eunji smiled with aegyo, trying her best to calm her mad boyfriend down.

“Are you kidding me? Once in a lifetime? You live in Korea, your OPPA lives in Korea. You can meet them anytime. But me, you even avoided me in school.” He throws up his hands.

You just standing there and feels awkward all alone by yourself.

“Okay okay, I’m at fault. What do you want me to do for you to forgive me?” Eunji gives in.

“Act like my girlfriend. I have a girlfriend, you know. And that girl is you. So, please be a good girlfriend to me. I am good to you, right?” Changjo said softly.    [OMG IF HE SAYS THAT TO ME I’LL DIE]

“Yes you are. Arraso, mianhae.” She apologized.

“I’m not mad at you for loving Exo more than me but please don’t ignore or avoid me.” Chnagjo said and grabbed her hand.

Eunji let go of your hand and go with her boyfriend.

You expression went like this o.O

“What the heck has just happened? She let go of my hand when her boyfriend takes her hand?”  You talked to yourself.

“Well, who cares about having a boyfriend? I love Exo and that’s it.” You smiled thinking about Kai and walk back home.

While you’re walking to the staircase, Niel walked behind you but his eyes are on his phone screen.

He didn’t see you in front and accidently bang onto you.

“HEY!” You shouted.

“Sorry, didn’t see you.” Niel apologized and walk off quickly.

Before Niel even accidently bang on you, you have this weird feeling. It seems like you’re going to meet someone special but after Niel bang onto you, your heart stopped beating, for a second.

Opppsss.. what’s happening?

 

---

 

Firstly, I am sorry for not updating really often. Busy with work, and homeworks.

Nah, I'm just totally busy with work and SPAZZING ABOUT TEEN TOP'S COMEBACK! OMG THE TEASER...

Alright, don't want to spazz here. So readers, if you have twitter follow me! I do follow back, kpoppers only.

@teentoppa

Please read, comment and subscribe <3

 

And guys/girls, can you vote for this poll please. I want to have a new title for this fanfic. If you have any awesome ideas related to this storyline, can you suggest me some? Teehee I'll appreaciate alot!~