Kai oppa

Having a fanboy in my life

Chapter 13 – Kai oppa.

---

"Nope.” Niel shake his head left to right. You pleaded with Niel with your hand.

“No, Hyulin. I’m not going there again.” Niel glared at you and forced a earpiece into his ear.

“I’ve promised you that I will buy you the ice-cream Chorong unnie had last week!” You remind him of your promised.

Niel’s eye light up, “Hey, I can buy that ice-cream by myself. So, no need. I don’t want.” Niel argued.

You pouted sadly after getting rejected by Niel.

Your parents want to have family dinner together with Niel so that they will get to know more of Niel but you seem to fail your mission into getting him to go back with you.

“Fine.” You sighed and crossed your arms on the table and lie down your head.

“Omma, Niel couldn’t make it for today’s dinner.”

You texted your mum. Feeling rejected, you decide to have a quick nap before the next lesson starts.

---

 

The weather was gloomy when school ends and it seems like Niel quickly avoided you and ran out the class once the teacher says dismissed.

You checked your phone and open up a message from your mum.

“Myungsoo’s family is coming over. Be back before five.”

You bit your bottom lips and sigh, walking with your heavy shoulder.

“YA IM HYULIN!” Someone tapped your shoulder from behind.

“What?” You sighed again, continue to walk.

“What’s up with you?” It was Eunji.

“My mum wants me to get together with Myungsoo.” You pouted and turned your face to Eunji.

“Oh my god, Myungsoo the one who goes to Woolim Top High School?” She squealed.

“What’s wrong with you?” You made a face at her and continue your journey.

“I heard that that Myungsoo is hot and mysterious. You should definitely get together with him.” Eunji clapped her hands non-stop and smile without seeing her eyes.

You just shake your head and walk away. “That guy is a playboy. How can omma and appa not know that?”

---

 

You were walking down the stairs with heavy steps when someone stops in front of you.

“Hi.” He waved to you. His face was new to you and you didn’t know who he is.

You turned behind you and look whether he was waving to his friend behind.

‘Well, seems like there’s no one here.’ You mumbled mentally and totally ignored him.

His expression changes and follows you. “I’m Taemin.” He introduces himself, putting out his hands to you.

“Ohh, hi?” You ignore his handshake.

“You’re Hyulin, right?” He asked with his bright shiny teeth showing.

With a nod, you answer him.

“Actually, I really want to know about you more.” He confesses. You just nod, waiting for his next words.

“Would you mind if we chat for a bit?” Taemin asked.

You look at your watch and look up, “Alright sure.”

---

 

Teen top was hanging out in school. C.a.p was busy messaging Onew about new games releasing soon. Changjo was not in sight because he was with Eunji. Chunji and L.joe is both busy working on their school work. Ricky is busy watching his Iron Man movie with earpiece in his ear while munching on chocolate muffin.

Niel is just staring into space remembering about something.

Being dragged out of the car suddenly, you were pulling his hands.

“What?!” He whispered.

“Pretend that you’re my boyfriend, please. I need your help.” You whispered back.

“His my boyfriend, Ahn Daniel.” He was forced to faked a smile.

“Ask him to come in. I want to know more.”

“Hyulin?” He was confused.                                     

“Niel, please help me this once. If you really help me to get over this problem I will treat ice-cream for you.” You begged.

“I want the ice-cream that Chorong nuna ate last week, alright?” Niel remind.

“Yes yes whatever. Just pretend you’re my boyfriend.” You pushed him inside.

 

“She must be that desperate that she wants me to pretend to be her boyfriend.” Niel talks to himself and sigh.

L.joe and Chunji look at each other and look at Niel, “Ya Ahn Daniel!” Chunji waved his hands in front of Niel’s face.

He ‘woke’ up and give Chunji a look, “What?”

“Who is desperate for your love?” L.joe asked. Niel blushed and look down, scratching his head.

“No one.” He grinned widely.

“Don’t tell me anything if what you’re thinking right now is about A-Pink because I’m not interested.” L.joe waved it off and pick back up his pen.

Niel ‘s heart were itching about something that he has to let it out but he’s embarrassed to ask about it.

“Hyung.” He finally called.

The three hyung look up and focus their eyes on Niel.

“What?” C.a.p, Chunji and L.joe asked in unison. Niel gulped his saliva and asked something miracle.

“How do we know if we like a girl?” He asked.

“WHAT?!” The three older ones shouted in unison again and get closer to each other.

“I’m just curious.” Niel shrugged his shoulder.

The three of them slouch their shoulder at the same time. “You should ask Changjo about this topic because none of us are in any relationship. C.a.p said.

Changjo suddenly appeared behind laughing to his hyung.

“First of all, you will find yourself looking for that specific girl. Second, you will miss her when you’re not around her. Third, you’ll get happy whenever you see her even from afar. Fourth, you don’t act normal self when you’re with her. Last, you can see yourself with her in the future.” Changjo explained like an expert.

Niel went bug-eyed when he hears Changjo.

“Wae hyung? Got some girl you’re interested in?” Changjo gave Niel a brotherly hugged from behind.

‘I don’t feel like that when I’m with Hyulin, so nope. I’m not interested with her.’ Niel confirmed mentally and smiled.

“Nope, I’m just curious how couples get together just like how you and Eunji got together.” Niel replied.

“I don’t believe you, hyung.” Changjo gave him the ‘I-don’t-believe-you’ look.

“Believe me, I don’t like anyone.” Niel confirmed.

---

 

The day was going to be dark in a matter of time and yet you are still in school chit-chatting with Taemin.

“I didn’t know you like Exo too!” You squealed.

“Well, to be honest Kai is my cousin.” He confessed.

“WH-WH-WHA-WHAT?!!!” You screamed.

“Yeah, he is. Can’t you see the resemblance in my face and his?” He asked.

“KAI IS MY BIAS. OH MY GOD! ARE YOU SURE LEE TAEMIN?” You screamed in excitement but paused.

“But his surname is Kim and you’re Lee?” You questioned him with a suspicious look.

“My cousin from my mother side.” He said.

“Oh…” You dragged your word and continued, “Any proofs then?”

“A lot, here.” He passed you his phone that is full of Kai’s and his pictures.

“Oh my god, Kai oppa!” You squealed and scroll down for more.

“You do look like Kai oppa.” Your face totally became radiant after that.

“If you call Kai oppa, then I must be your oppa too because Kai is younger than me?” Taemin asked.

“Ahh right…” You smiled but didn’t care about him since you have Kai oppa close to you.

---

 

It was beyond five in the evening and now you’re heading back home. You were smiling all the way back home when you know Taemin is Kai’s cousin.

“Kai oppa…” You became dreamy and not aware of surrounding.

Reaching back home, you were still smiling while opening your door house.

Without realizing, everyone in the house is looking at you but all you can think of is, Kai oppa.

“IM HYULIN!” You mother shouted from the kitchen.

You didn’t hear her or see anyone in the living room and continue your way back to your room.

Myungsoo noticed your action and stands up to walk towards you.

He stop in front of you and smiled, “Hi, I’m Myungsoo.”

You stop walking and look up.

‘.’

Then, you ‘woke up’ from your dreamland.