Dissapointed.

Having a fanboy in my life

Chapter 15 – Dissapointed.

 

---

 

“My name is Myungsoo, I’m 20 years old this year. I’ve just finish my college and now I’m going to proceed my studies to university and I’m planning to take the course about male models. The reason why I chose that course is because many people think I suit to be a model. What do you think, Hyulin-sshi?” That’s Myungsoo, trying to communicate with you but you didn’t even pay a single attention to him.

“Hyulin-sshi?” He waved in front of you and you ‘woke’ up from the daydreaming.

“Yeah?” You were blurred.

He chuckled, maintaining his smiles and controlling his anger, “What do you think about me of being a male model?”

“Oh, model?” You look at his sharp face, “Perfect.”

Lies, Kai oppa is much better than you. Gosh.

“Really? If you think like that, then I’m honored, Hyulin-sshi.” He smiled, taking sip of his latte.

“Can I go home now? I have a lot of homeworks to be done.” You asked.

“Sure, let me take you home. I brought my car with me today.” He stands up and went to the counter to pay the bill. And there you take the chance to escape from him.

You exit the café and hid behind the wall, not running first so that you can see Myungsoo exiting the café. Peeking through the end of the wall, you saw Myungsoo walking out the café, looking around for you.

---

 

Luckily for you, he didn’t walk your way but he walked the opposite way.

Breathing out heavily, you walked backwards and you bumped onto someone.

“Don’t you have eyes to see in front, girl?” Niel crossed his arms.

“Niel!” You shouted in joy.

“That happy to see me?” Niel rolled his eyes playfully and walked forward but you pulled his back bag.

“Can you accompany me back home? That Myungsoo is here again and he is annoying.” You pleaded.

“Why should I?” Niel stopped, turning behind.

“Please…” You beg with your puppy eyes.

“Come and walk beside me at the count of five, if not, you can walk alone.” Niel walked back to the path he walk before and you came running to him.

“Thanks, Niel.” You smiled then taking out your phone.

“Still no updates from SM.” You sighed.

That reminds Niel of something. After school that day, he went to meet his cousin to get Exo’s showcase ticket. She gives Niel two of the ticket and he plan on giving it to you and himself.

Niel bring his bag to the front and his front zip, taking out the two ticket and flash it in front of your face.

Shocked, you stopped walking and grab the ticket away from his hands and take a look at it.

“EXO XOXO KISS & HUG FIRST FULL ALBUM SHOWCASE?!!!!!” You shouted.

“Yeah, for you.” He gave you one, “And for me.”

“Make yourself out of schedule for this Thursday, we’re going over to the university for the showcase.” Niel remind.

You slowly turn your gaze to him with a dropping jaw, “You bought it for me?”

Niel controlled his smile, “Yeah, since you like Exo, this shall be your advanced birthday gift from me.”

Your lips quickly turned into a smile upwards and hugged him, “Thank you, AHN DANIEL!” shouting his name out loud, you jumped out and down and around.

Niel couldn’t control his feelings and grin at your silly fan girl behavior, “Come on, let’s go.”

---

 

Taemin and Jongin are hanging out together, having iced coffee at the nearby café. Jongin, or better known as Kai, wore a cap and a mask to hide from fan girls while Taemin became his ‘bodyguard’.

“Do you want to know something, Kai?” Taemin asked, scrolling down his pictures gallery.

“This girl is your fan, your number one fan.” He shows Kai the picture of you that he takes candidly while talking with you.

Kai raised his eyebrow, “Is it candid, hyung?”

“Yeah, she doesn’t want to take picture with me and I don’t know any of her social network, that’s why I took her photo secretly.” Taemin grinned.

“You like her?” Kai asked. Taemin nod his head, “But she likes you.”

Kai chuckled, “She likes me as her fan, hyung. You still stand a chance as we really do lookalike but, I’m better looking than you though.” He teased.

Taemin could only sigh, “Can you get me two tickets for your upcoming showcase?  I want to go with her.”

Kai bit his lips, “I’ll ask from my manager when I go back. But hyung, can I see her picture again?” he asked for Taemin’s phone.

Taemin gave his phone and looked at Kai. Kai zoomed in your face and he seems to recognize it.

“I recognized this girl.” He looks closer, “She’s always at our fan meeting at Seoul and one day she even skips her class to go to Gangnam to attend the fan meeting.”

“What’s her name?” Kai asked, looking at Taemin.

Taemin answered, “Im HyuLin.”

“HyuLin.” Kai smiled hearing your name, “Did she know about me going solo after the next comeback and how I want to choose my own manager?”

Taemin pout his lips out, “I’m not sure about that though.”

Kai breathed out heavily, “Well, if I see the name Im Hyulin, I am going to choose her.” He clicked his tongue and drink his coffee.

---

 

 

The walk took twenty minutes to reach back home from the café you went earlier with Myungsoo.

“We’ve reached.” Niel said coldly, wanting to turn back.

“Niel-uh.” You called him.

The way you call his name make his heart flutters for a reason. His heart was pumping hard waiting for your next line.

“Thank you, I appreciate it.” You thanked him and walked back to your door house.

Niel shoulder deflated, he was kind of disappointed hearing you thanking him. His mind were thinking about something else but he seems like he couldn’t figure that something out.

---

 

You reached your room and throw your bag on the comfy beg and you lay down. You admired the ticket and roll left and right, hugging on tight to the precious free showcase ticket.

But something behind the ticket was somewhat amiss. There is a piece of paper sticked on it.

You sat up and look closely at the ticket. It was tape with a scotch tape.

Carefully, you tore the tape and it was a piece of small paper saying,

I like you.

---

 

I'm sorry that I had to share this GIF  >.<