She'll never learn from her mistake

Having a fanboy in my life

Chapter 5 – She'll never learn from her mistake

 

---

 

“Finally, we finished this project. If not, we have to stay back after school and finish this thing up. This is such a hassle!” Changjo complained then he stretched back his long muscular arms.

“This hassle is what gives you marks.” Chunji said patting Changjo’s head.

Being the short tempered maknae, Changjo glared at Chunji and immediately Chunji stop patting his head.

“Ahn Daniel.” Chunji waved in front of Niel but he didn’t realize.

He was staring into space and building castle on the floating air.

Chunji followed his stare and scratched the neck of his neck.

“What is he looking at?” Chunji asked.

Cap, the leader, harshly pushed Niel till he falls on his side.

“Ya Niel-uh, I remembered you said something about a girl on the phone just now. Which girl is that?” Chunji asked, curious.

“HyuLin. Because of her I lied a lot.” Niel answered, uninterested.

“Why?” Cap interrupted.

“She didn’t do her homework and look at me for help. I lied saying that our late grandparent’s are childhood friend and we have to prepare something for their prayer.” Niel replied.

“Oh my god, hyung. Why did you even help her?” Changjo make a disgusted face.

Niel glanced at Changjo and rolled his eyes, “Try being at my place. You wouldn’t want to create more troubles if you didn’t help her.”

“Tsk, whatever.” Changjo waved his hand with his uninterested face and lie down and face the blue sky.

“Don’t care about this boy, his girlfriend is out of town. That’s why.” Chunji advised.

“Tell me what happen.” Chunji asked Niel who day dream since the beginning.

“Niel, thinking about that Hyulin girl huh?” Changjo sat up and teased his hyung.

“YA CHOI JONGHYUN, HE IS YOUR HYUNG!” Chunji get mad at Changjo and slap Changjo’s head at the back.

“Chunji hyung, you’re acting like my omma!” Changjo pouted and lied back down.

“Ppalli tell me what’s wrong?” Chunji turn back his attention at Niel.

Niel sighed, “A-Pink is in Seoul. I can’t see them. I didn’t buy their concert ticket!” Niel suddenly cried out and kick his both leg out.

Chunji went mental collapsed. He then face-palmed his own face and went to pack his bag up.

“HAHAHA OMMA GOT TRICKED!” Changjo laughed loudly and ran away.

Cap, who slept for a while, woke up and find Niel crying.

Being the leader, he knows what happened to Niel and just console him by tapping Niel’s thigh and walk away.

Few seconds later, Niel were left alone.                Poor him.

 

---

 

“This is the moment all our fans has been waiting for, am I right? I will be going down and pick three of you and be together with us on the stage.” Suho, Exo-k, leader said.

There goes the fan girls screaming, shouting, jumping in excitement.

Kai, Suho and Baekhyun went down the stage and pick up three lucky fans.

There you are hoping that Kai pick you up when he is walking in your way.

Kai smirked from far and take your hand.

OH MY GOD THERE GOES YOUR HEART. You were literally jumping in excitement and squealing at the touch of Kai’s hand.

On stage you were surrounded by six y guys and the other two lucky fans.

“Tell me your name and why you are here.” Suho started with you and you giggled.

“I’m Hyulin. I’m here because of you oppa!” You squealed again and jump in happiness. You felt like you were in heaven.

“So, who do you like the most?’ Suho asked again.

This time you take a deep breath and answered, “KAI OPPA!” You covered your face and Kai blushed.

Without you knowing, Kai hugged your shoulder, bringing you closer to him. The crowds were going mad with the skinship between you and Kai.

All you can do is, squealing, scream, and jump in delight.

Not more.

After knowing the other two fan names, you played games with Exo-K and at the end you get to hug all members which make you grew more hotter and warmer than the beginning.

“I recognized your face that’s why I pick you.” Kai whispered.

“Hehe oppa, thanks for picking me up. It makes my day.” You thanked him and smile widely from ear to ear.

Kai chuckled and replied, “It’s my job making my fans happy. You’re one of them.”

BOOM THERE GOES YOUR HEART.

 

---

The next day, you were late, again.

The gate was closed and you have no way to go in but you still have to go in because your parent is home and you didn’t want them to know you’re late. Or even worse, the teachers will call them up why you weren’t in school.

You take the dangerous way in and climb the not-so-tall gate.

You throw your school bag over the gate and try to quickly climb up.

Luckily for you, you can easily climb up but someone caught you.

 

===

THERE GOES MY IMAGINATION FOR EXO'S FANMEETING XD OMG CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF NOT WRITE IT.

I wanted to make this fan fic a cute one and not those kind of there's some haters and stuffs.

That is totally a NO for this fanfic ^^

 

Twitter today were trending #GetWellSoonJongin :( Kai was pushed by the excited fans >.<

Yeahh, I know we can't control our feelings when meeting our idols, but we should not push around, its dangerous.

So, be careful to everyone who is going to meet their idols in the future. Safety comes first.

And I'll try to update if I have the time. Bye. Love you, my lovely readers <3