Troublemaker

Having a fanboy in my life

Chapter 4 – Troublemakers

 

Hearing Ailee’s I will show you, you walked with so much confidence to the school entrance. You stop at the traffic light, waiting for the men to turn green.

‘Today Exo oppa has a fansign at Busan. Poor oppa, got so much fan sign in a week.’ You pouted and change your song to Exo-k What is Love?

‘What is Love?’ You said mentally, ‘Love is oppa.’ You answered back yourself and giggled.

At the same time, Ahn Daniel was preparing himself to go to school. He quickly finishes his breakfast and went out of his house.

He plugged his white earpiece in both of his ears, listening to A-Pink’s – Let us just love.

‘Why do we need love when we already have A-Pink?’ He said mentally and smiled by himself.

From a far, he saw you standing there at the traffic light even though it already turns green. You were so immersed in your phone that you forget about the traffic light.

Niel smirked and quicken his pace. When he stands beside you, he tapped your shoulder and then you look up.

He didn’t say anything but he pointed to the now blinking green men.

“Aishh.” You growled but the moment you look at your phone screen you smile back.

 Weird.

The both of you didn’t realize it was already 8.05.

Both of you are late for school assembly.

 

---

 

“It has been many times since both of you went for detention.” Mr. Barom said while marking the late attendance.

Both of you have to go for detention after school after three times being late.

“What happened?” He asked out of concern.

“We’re just late for five minutes though.” Niel answered.

“But both of you are always together. Are both of you in a relationship?” Mr. Barom crossed his arms.

“NO! I ALREADY HAVE A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND!” Both of you shouted at the same time.

“Ahh really? Both of you has someone in your heart already?” He said.

“Yes, something like that seonsengnim.” You smiled, thinking about Kai.

“How can someone like you already have a girlfriend, Niel? You’re so quiet in class. Who is she?” Mr Barom questioned.

“Even if I say her name, you wouldn’t know.” Niel smiled thinking about Chorong.

“Eyyy… Stay here for two hours, no going anywhere. I’ll be back after two hours.” He locked the detention room and exit the room.

“So tell me which A-Pink member is your girlfriend?” You started the conversation with Niel.

“Wait, how did you know I like A-Pink?” Niel make an O face.

“Well, your phone cover says everything,” You pointed with your chin towards his phone cover which is in A-Pink’s logo,

“Uhh this?” He look at his phone and laughed, “Chorong Nuna is mine.” He eye-smiled at you.

“How about you? Who’s your boyfriend in Exo?” He asked.

You became excited because finally your seat partner became a partner for you to fangirl with apart from Eunji who keeps leaving school for each of her favorite idols fansign.

“KAI OPPA!” You clapped your hand and squealed.

“Why in so many groups, you like Exo?” He questioned you.

“Well, they have so many charms all together. Their stage presence is awesome. Their personality is awesome too. Everything about them is awesome!! Especially Kai oppa!!” You answered him, shouting excitedly.

“All right, calm down girl calm down.” He did actions with his hands to make you calm down.

“So, have you seen A-Pink in real life?” You asked, curious.

“Yeah, two times, how about you?”

“Two times too!! Actually, they are having some fan meeting again in Seoul but I don’t think I can leave school for that.” You pouted then sighed.

“I understand…” He nod then changes his eyes direction to his phone.

 

He phone rang, “Yeoboseyo?”

“Ahh, hyung. I’m in the detention room right now. Wae?” He said.

“Jinjja? But what if Mr. Barom ask me where I go? I have already lied to many people this week because of a girl.” He glared at you then roll his eyes.

You then remembered, he lied to Mr. Jung because both of you didn’t do his Math homework.

“Araso, araso! Wait for me there. I’ll be there around ten minutes.” He said then hang up his phone.

“Mwohh? Are you going to run away and leave me alone here?” You widened your eyes.

“I have to meet my friends. You just wait here for another one hour and a half alright. Bye.” He stands up and grab his bag.

“YA AHN DANIEL, I DON’T WANT TO STAY HERE TOO!” You shouted.

He sighed then gestured you to come near him together with your belongings.

“Are you sure you can jump from this level 2? You’re a girl, mind you.” He said.

“I will do anything to get out from here and go meet oppa. Ppalli!!” You smaked his back and he nod.

H e jumped down then he stands back up signaling for you to jump.

“Ppalli!” He shout quietly.

You  breathe in and jump.

BAM. You landed on top of Niel. Luckily, both of you and Niel lip’s never met.

Duguen duguen… went both of your heart.

You quickly stood up and help him up too.

“Let’s go quickly before any teachers saw us.” You said then both of you run as fast as lightning.