Detention... again

Having a fanboy in my life

Chapter 8 – Detention... again

---

A bright windy morning came after a nice peaceful sleep you had for eight hours.

You sat up after your Exo’s Mama alarm rang. As your normal routine, you took a shower and get ready for school after that. You pack up your bag after that and then suddenly you remember something.

“OH MY GOODNESS!” You shouted and messed up your wet hair.

Shocked, your mum run upstairs to your room and bash in your room.

“Ya Hyulin! Why are you shouting? What happened?” Your mum asked, and then your dad came in too.

“Heh, nothing omma, appa. I dropped my phone.” You obviously lied.

“Don’t shout like that again. It makes my heart drops. Quick come down and have your breakfast.” Your mum advised and shut the door to your room.

You left your mouth hanging down and lie on your front.

“How can I even forget about this, Mr. Barom even came by yesterday. I am so in trouble.” You slapped yourself physically and mentally.

 

---

“Well, I hope you guys finish up the project I asked you to do yesterday. I even come and drop by your house one by one to give you the last minute project. I hope none of you disappoints me.” Mr. Barom said.

“Let’s check with our first partner, did you finish up your project Jaekyung and Junsu?” Mr. Barom asked, walking towards their seats.

“Yes.” Both of them smiled widely and proudly.

“Good, I will grade it later. Next, Hyulin and Daniel.” Mr. Barom said.

Both of you kept quiet and dodge your head downwards.

“Guys, I’m talking to you.” He walked up to your seat.

“Own up, did you guys finish it?” He asked.

Both of you kept quiet.

“Ahn Daniel, Im Hyulin.” He knocked on your desk and Niel’s one too.

You, being the brave one, stand up before Niel does.

“Mianhae, seongsengnim. We didn’t even do the project.” You said, not facing the teacher.

Mr. Barom stays quiet.

“Knew it. Two hours detention after school and you will finish this project up then do some errands.” Mr. Barom said then continued, “Always the both of you creating troubles.”

You sat back down and look at Niel.

“You’re the one who started it first.” You said to him.

“What?” He wrinkled his forehead.

“If you weren’t the one who show me Exo’s fancam, we would have finish this project up.” You said in a matter of fact tone.

“Hey, you also want me to show you more of those and then you want to start hearing A-Pink’s songs.” He answered back in a matter of fact tone.

Turn out you didn’t have anything to say, you kept quiet but rolled your eyes without looking at him.

Without both of you knowing, you and Niel are both blaming each other.

 

---

“Eunji, I can’t follow you to buy oppa merchandise today. I have to stay back with that Niel after school.” You emphasize Niel’s name that is munching hungrily on his food.

Niel heard his name and he choked on food.

“I heard my name.” Niel said, throwing daggers at you.

“What? I didn’t talk bad about you.” You gave him a boring expression and glance at him in a taunting way.

“Guys, stop it. You don’t want to argue when we’re eating.” C.a.p, the oldest said while drinking his coke.

“Hyung, she’s the one who started it first!” He pointed at you.

“Hey, I only say your name! What’s the problem, oh my god!!” You shouted and slammed your hands on the table.

“Ya ya Hyulin, calm down girl.” Eunji stands up and calms you down.

“Whatever.” You said and walked back to your class stomping your way there, leaving Eunji with the boys, Teen Top.

You walked back to your class and sit down in anger.

“Freaking annoying, acting like a girl. What’s his problem?” You mumbled to yourself and your classmates looked at you.

“WHAT?!” You shouted in annoyance.

You take out of ear piece and stuck it in your ears, booming up the volume of the music and you sleep for awhile.

‘I just hope I can get away from him, annoying little freak.’ You scolded him mentally.

---

 

The school bell rang signaling that the school has ended for the day. No one seems to bother to wake you up. You sat up and see yourself in the class by yourself.

“Finally, you’re up, Hyulin.” It was Mr. Barom.

“I’ve been waiting here marking and grading this project while waiting for you to wake up.” He continued.

You were dumbfounded and kept quiet while rubbing your eyes.

“What’s the last lesson for today?” He questioned you.

You remembered and stood up immediately, “Oh my god, I miss English lesson!”

“Wow I’m impressed you still remember that you still have lesson to go to. Then why did you sleep and refuse to get up when Niel woke you up?” Mr. Barom asked, making you speechless.

“Since you’re the one who skip lesson, you will finish up the project by yourself with the little details Niel will give you later.” Mr. Barom told you.

“Huh? It’s not fair, seongsengnim. You said both of us should have two hours detention.” You grumbled and messed up your hair.

“You skipped lesson. It’s your fault and you have to pay up for this.” He answered, calmly.

Niel then came into the class and walk to the teacher’s table.

“Mr. Barom, here’s the work you asked me to do.” Niel said, giving Mr. Barom a not-so-thick file.

“Good. You can go back now. I’ll leave this to Hyulin to finish it up. See you tomorrow.” Mr. Barom packed his files together and walk up to you who is still dreaming sadly about the project.

“Here’s the work. You better finish this up two hours later when I come back. Answer the entire question and rephrase it to better sentence. It’s a solo project for you alone. Come on Niel.” Mr. Barom swings his arm over Niel’s shoulder and walked out the class with him.

You breathed in and out while throwing daggers at the back side of Niel.

‘I can do this without anyone help.’ You said mentally and started working on it.

---

“Seongsengnim, it doesn’t feel unfair seeing her doing alone when I am supposed to do with her.” Niel said.

“You want to help her?” Mr. Barom stop walking and ask.

“Should I?” Niel said back.

“Umm, maybe you should. I don’t want her to get away again.” Mr. Barom said and reopened back the door of your classroom.

“Do not fight and finish this as soon as possible.” Mr. Barom said to you without realizing you were asleep on your desk.

“YA IM HYULIN! I’M ASKING YOU TO FINISH THIS UP WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING? You are really getting on my nerve, girl.” He said angrily.

“I wasn’t sleeping.” You said, obviously lying.

“Quit sleeping and finish your job or else principal office will be your next destination.” He stomped out the class leaving both you and Niel inside.

“I’m here to help so don’t you scream at me.” Niel take a seat in front of you and start on the project.

“You have to because you still have detention anyways.” You rolled your eyes and start reading the question.

Niel look up at you but refused to fight back because he doesn’t want to see or even make you angry.

He feels bad.

 

 

---

 

Wow i think this is the only fan fic i wrote in thirty minutes without even thinking long ^^

Please read, subcribe and comment [most importantly] :)