Fanboys

Having a fanboy in my life

Chapter 11 – Fanboys

---

You sits with a slouching back listening to what Mr. Barom is teaching.

“I bet he can’t even understands what he is teaching.” You mumbled to yourself but unfortunately Niel heard.

“He makes everything sounds complicated.” He said.

You turned your head and look at him.

“Want to go somewhere after school?” You changed the topic once you saw his face.

“To?” He asked.

“To where merchandises is.” You widened your eyes happily.

“Great idea. Let’s dash out quickly when Mr. Barom said, ‘Class dismissed.’”

“Purrrrrfect!” You cheered and start taking down notes even if you don’t understand.

---

 

Fifteen minutes passed…

“Class dismissed.” Teacher announced.

“Come on, Hyulin!” Niel stands up and both of you wanted to dash out quickly but Mr. Barom stands in the way.

“Why are you so excited in going back?” He stands in front of both of you.

“We’re going somewhere.” You said.

“I’m going with you. Come on.” He takes yours and Niel’s hand and went to the ground floor to his car.

He starts his car engine and look in the car mirror to look at both of you.

“So, where are we going?” He asked.

Both you and Niel look at each other with a weird face about Mr. Barom.

“Why do you want to follow us, Mr. Barom?” Niel pouted.

“Whenever class ends, I want you to call me oppa and hyung instead of Mr. Barom.” He said.

“And why can’t I follow both of you? Unless you are going to somewhere which is not nice at all.” He glared at the mirror.

“No, we don’t. We just want to buy some merchandise.” You step up.

“Then let’s go. I know somewhere nice to buy those things.” He step on the engine and starts his driving.

“Why don’t you kids buy books and assignment instead of merchandises?” He asked.

“Because we are their loyal fans, Mr. Barom.” Niel replied.

Mr. Barom gave Niel a look.

“Hyung.” Niel corrected.

“That’s much nicer to hear. I’m not that old though.” He smiled.

---

 

The three of you reached a place called ‘Idol Paradise’ where all merchandises, albums, posters, magazine about k-pop idol is at.

“Go and take anything you want and meet me back here at the counter after thirty minutes. My treat.” Mr. Barom let both of you go and search for the things you want in the shop.

“Yey! Come on, Niel! Twenty nine minutes left!” You jumped cheerfully and dash inside.

Meanwhile, Mr. Barom went to search Chorong’s socks, keychain, phone casing, rings, necklaces, photo cards, magazines and everything that has Chorong related.

He doesn’t know that Niel too likes Chorong. If Niel knows, it will be awkward, pure awkward.

---

 

“Ya, Niel-uh, am I hearing things correctly that Mr. Barom wants to treat us the merchandises?” You asked Niel while searching hard for Kai’s items.

“I think I heard that too, Hyulin.” Niel nod his head.

“Let’s not waste time and grab all the things we want!” You cheered happily and went to search for more.

Thirty minutes later….

“Done with your shopping?” Mr. Barom smiled.

Both of you nod and gave him two baskets full of A-Pink and Exo stuffs.

He gulped.

“My treat.” He said and went to the cashier to pay.

You went outside with Niel to wait for Mr. Barom.

“You must have loved your siblings so much that you are willing to pay for them this full of stuffs right after you paid yours.” The cashier said to him.

“Yeah, I love them very much.” He emphasized the word ‘love’.

“Thanks sir. Please come again with your awesome siblings.” The cashier gave him two bags and he exit the shop.

Mr. Barom gave Exo’s bag to you and A-Pink bag to Niel.

“Time to get early dinner, agree?” He asked.

“I’m hungry. Let’s go eat pizza!” Niel said.

He smiled, you smiled, Niel smiled. Mr. Barom drove to the pizza restaurant to treat you guys again.

When they ordered, you asked Mr. Barom.

“Why are you treating us today?” You asked.

“Because I feel like to.” He just smiled.

“You’re weird Mr. Barom.” Niel said.

“Hyung.” Mr. Barom looked at Niel.

“Wae, hyung?” Niel sipped his soda.

“Because I want to thank you kids.” He smirked.

“FOR?” You and Niel said in unison.

“Because of your doodling in your worksheets and projects, I have now love someone.” He blushed.

“Huh? That doesn’t even link to each other.” You were confused.

“I love Chorong.” He confessed.

Niel choked on his soda and looked up to Mr. Barom.

“What hyung? You can’t! She’s mine. Chorong nuna is mine!” Niel protested.

“Well, I bet she likes man who is the same age as her.” Mr. Barom shrugs his shoulder.

Niel pouted.

“Aww Niel. Your Chorong nuna got stolen by a teacher.” You tapped Niel’s back.

“You can have Bomi or Eunji or Naeun.” Niel pouted cutely.

“Too bad, I love Chorong.” Mr. Barom teased.

“See, I even bought her merchandise.” He show Niel the Chorong necklace.

Niel sits up straight immediately.

“Hyung~~~ I’ve been searching for that necklace high and low and now you got it.” He whined.

“You want?” Mr. Barom pouted while looking at the necklace.

Niel nod his head quickly.

“Take it then.” He hands the necklace to Niel.

“Thanks hyung~” Niel takes the necklace and admired it.

“Luckily I buy this recent necklace.” He brings out another Chorong’s necklace.

Niel cried.

You laughed.

Mr. Barom smiled.

Happy is the word you can describe that moment.

Finally, your doodling and Niel doodling have made your own teacher fell in love with K-Pop.

Awesome, just pure awesome.

 

---

 

TADA~~! Sorry for not updating :(

I will promise to update once a week, I hope.

Please continue to comment and subscribe and give me your support guys.

It's important for an author <3 Love you~

 

AND READERS! IMAGINE HAVING THIS HANDSOME, Y, FINE YOUNG MEN AS YOU TEACHER.

BYE