I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!

Having a fanboy in my life

Chapter 12 – I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!

---

 

Today is the day where Music Festival will be held, in Busan. It starts on 6 in the evening and you have the ticket to go for the concert because Exo is performing but the only problem is, you are still stuck in Mr. Barom remedial lesson. And it is 3pm now.

It takes a few hours to go to Busan from Seoul. And since A-Pink is performing too, Niel is also facing the same problem as you.

“What the heck is he taking our time so long? It takes two hours to Busan and I bet at this time the traffic will be jammed.” Niel hissed and knocked the table with his fist.

“Doesn’t he know his Chorong is going to perform?” You emphasized ‘His Chorong’ to Niel. Niel turned his gazed to you and give you the scariest look ever.

“What his? Chorong nuna is mine and that’s final. He can take Eunji or Yookyung or Naeun or whoever else except for Park Chorong.” Niel pouted and crossed his hands.

“But still Niel, I feel bad for you. He still likes your Chorong nuna.” You .

“Shut up, Hyulin. Somewhere in this school, other than you there are still girls who are falling in love with your Kai oppa. So, we are in the same situation, don’t hurt me like that. It hurts, you know?” Niel stated the fact.

“Yeah, other girls don’t deserve my Kai oppa and other guys don’t deserve your Chorong nuna. We’re fair now.” You too crossed your hands.

 

“If you guys want to know something, both of you sounds scary now.” A voice said from behind.

“What are you guys still doing here, man? I dismissed you a few seconds ago and you are still sticking your onto the chair.” It is Mr. Barom. “Seems like no one is interested to go to Music festival in Busan. I should not waste time standing here and go drive to Busan to see my lovely Chorong.” He continues.

“OH MY GOD, MR BAROM!” Both you and Niel stands up and shouted in unison.

Mr. Barom eyeballs nearly pop out, “What?!”

“BRING US WITH YOU TOO! WE HAVE BOUGHT THE TICKET!” You and Niel quickly packed your bags and rushed to the teacher.

“I know you guys will say that. Kaja!~” He invites both of you comfortably and rushed to the car park.

---

 

“Just forget about her, Taemin. She doesn’t even know you existed on this face of earth.” Key advised

Taemin pouted thinking about how you didn’t even know who he is. He may be the popular guy who every girls want to be with but you didn’t know who are them.

“But hyung, I thought we are popular in school. How can she not know me?” He asked.

“Easy. One, because she doesn’t mix with cool people. Two, because she doesn’t care about cool people.” Key explained sounding quite arrogant.

“How can I make her to recognize me?” Taemin asked for advice.

“Simple.” He continued, “Don’t.”

“What do you mean by don’t?” Taemin was confused.

“Don’t even bother going for her, Taemin. There is much more other better girls in this school other than her. I think she is really boring to be with. He is always with that Niel.” Key rolled his eyes.

“Hyung!~ You’re not helping me at all!” Taemin throw the pillow on to Key’s face.

---

 

The weather for the evening is great. Luckily, it was a Monday evening festival and not many cars are in the traffic. Niel and you happily hopped in Mr. Barom’s car and he drives both of you there.

“When we reach there, I am going to bring out my prettiest weapon and shoot it to Chorong so that she will notice my handsome face.” Mr. Barom checked his face on the car mirror and was satisfied.

“Don’t shoot anyhow to my nuna. Even though I may not have the weapon, she already recognizes me.” Niel argued.

“What do you even have, Niel?” Mr. Barom rolled his eyes playfully.

“My lips are my weapon.” Niel pout out his lips, ily.

You just laughed at your friend’s action.

---

 

The sun is setting and it is the perfect weather to enjoy an outdoor concert. You and Niel bought A-pink’s and Exo’s merchandises and get seated quickly before crowds came in. Luckily for the both of you, you have the best teacher who is kind enough to send you and Niel to watch the festival while he is of course tagging along too

“Ladies and gentleman, the festival will begin in a few seconds with EXO AND A-PINK performing the introduction!~~” The MC announced that and all crowds stands up and started jumping, shouting happily because they can see their idols.

You were shouting loudly and it seems like you are going to get sore throat later. But who cares about getting sick when we have oppa in front of our eyes?!

“KAI OPPA!!!” You waved your light stick and jump to see Kai who was dancing in the middle of Exo.

“OH MY GOD OPPA YOU ARE SO AWESOME! I LOVE YOU!” You cried while shouting and then came A-PINK.

Pink pandas were cheering but the Exo’s fans were not happy with it. A-Pink came towards Exo and both of the group dances together, having skinship in their moves.

“HEY YOUR CHORONG IS TOUCHING MY KAI OPPA!” You hit Niel and shout in frustration seeing how ‘close’ Chorong were to Kai.

---

 

Well, people says it take three seconds for a silence to get awkward. All the way from Busan to Seoul, the car ride was quiet. All of this happens because A-Pink was dancing close moves with Exo, especially Kai.

You pouted looking outside the window just waiting for Mr. Barom to send you home. Niel at the same car pouted too and look out the window.

“Guys~” Mr. Barom sounded, looking at the car mirror.

No response.

“Kai oppa~ Chorong nuna~” Mr Barom called.

You softened at the name Kai oppa and you face Mr. Barom.

“Don’t be sad, Hyulin. I bet they don’t want to dance that close to each other right? Remember that whatever they do, they have to do it because that is their job and your job as a fan is to support them in whatever they do and not fight with other fans just because your oppa dance closely to her right?” Mr. Barom gave out an advice.

You looked at Niel who pout sadly, looking outside the window and nod.

“Now say sorry to our dear Niel here. He’s hurt.” Mr. Barom asked you to do so.

“AHN DANIEL.” You called out his name.

“What?” He replied but without looking at you.

“YA!!~~ look at me!” You turned his face.

“I’m sorry for hurting you.” You apologized.

“I’m hurt.” Niel looked down.

“Me too!” You looked down too and cry.

“MY NUNA IS HUGGING YOUR OPPA AND I AM HURT.” Niel hugged you suddenly and cry on your shoulder.

“MY OPPA HUGS YOUR NUNA AND I AM HURT TOO!” You cry even louder.

“Tsk, kids.” Mr. Barom smiled at the cute moment of his students.

Who knows Music Festival in Busan can make these two bonds so close even to point of hugging and crying on each shoulder. How cute.

---

 

The light in your house were still on and you looked on your clock. It was 11 in the night.

“Thanks, Mr. Barom for sending me back home.” You thanked him and exit the car but both of your parents walked out from the house.

“What time is it now, Hyulin?” Your dad sounded.

“Appa, omma.”

Mr. Barom saw what is happening and he step out of the car.

“Hi Mr and Mrs Im. I’m her teacher, Mr. Barom.” He says.

“The reason why she comes back home late was because I was teaching them about History, Maths and English since she and her friend needs help in it.” He lied.

“And I didn’t realize it was this late that’s why I decided to bring her back home by car because it will not be nice for a young girl to get back home alone this late.” He let out a assure smile.

 

“Thanks, Mr. Barom.” Your mum thanked him and looks at you.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” She asked abrubtly.

“Mum?” You widened your eyes.

“We have agreed that if you don’t have a boyfriend, we want you to get together with Myungsoo, our family friend.” Your mum explained.

“MYUNGSOO? HE’S A PLAYBOY, MUM. I DON’T WANT.” You shouted.

“Then, you better have a boyfriend now if not we are going to make you get together with Myungsoo. Thanks once again, Mr. Barom.” Your mum bow at him and went in with your dad.

“ I don’t have a boyfriend!” You looked at your teacher.

“You do, you just hugged him just now.” Mr. Barom opened the car door and looked at Niel.

“OMMA APPA I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! HE’S HERE!” You shouted happily and Niel looked confused.

Your mum and dad turned behind with their shock face.

You dragged Niel out of the car and hold his hand.

“What?!” He whispered.

“Pretend that you’re my boyfriend, please. I need your help.” You whispered back.

“His my boyfriend, Ahn Daniel.” You eye smiled and forced Niel to bow 90 degrees to your parents.

He faked a smile and your parents were impressed.

“Ask him to come in. I want to know more.” Your dad smiled and opens the living room door.

“Hyulin?” Niel were confused.

“Niel, please help me this once. If you really help me to get over this problem I will treat ice-cream for you.” You begged.

“I want the ice-cream that Chorong nuna ate last week, alright?” Niel remind.

“Yes yes whatever. Just pretend you’re my boyfriend.” You pushed him inside.

---