It's all LIES

Having a fanboy in my life

Chapter Three – It’s all LIES

 

‘My diamond ring so bling bling Boyeochulkae ne y swag.’

“Chocolate ice cream or Vanilla ice cream is nice?” You pouted, asking yourself.

“Vanilla.” Niel answer it for you, during English lesson.

“Hey. I didn’t talk to you. Shut up.” You rolled your eyes and tap your chin.

“Strawberry is nice too.” He said while writing down English notes on his notebook.

“Strawberry cheesecake ice cream is nice. Yum yum.”

You day-dreaming of ice-cream can make you drool even during class.

 “Ice-cream can make you fat.” Niel interrupted.

“I didn’t ask for your opinion.” You rolled your eyes and bite the top of your pen.

“It’s unhygienic biting a pen in the class.” Niel disturbed you again but still his eyes stick on the board with his face with no expression.

“What the hell is your problem?” You hiss at him and frown your eyebrow.

“What? What did I do wrong?” Niel glanced at you.

“Just shut up, I don’t want to talk to you.” You let out an annoyed breath and support your chin with your palm, with your mouth pouting.

“HyuLin, can you come with me for awhile?” Mr. Barom asked.

“Why?” You asked him back.

“I need your help, come.” He stated and you stand up.

“Push out your chair quietly, girl. I’m trying to study here.” Niel pointed his pen to his worksheet.

“Better don’t annoy me or else I’ll tell teacher that you never study but instead you watching A-Pink.” You rolled your eyes and walk off.

“Don’t forget about this. You wouldn’t want me going into your twitter and tweet about how you hate Exo.” Niel took your phone and wave it right and left.

You didn’t want to waste time so you snatch it away from him and walk away.

 

You follow Mr. Barom to his office to take some files.

“Help me take this back to class, HyuLin.” He gives you the files.

“Why do you want me to help? It’s only this much.” You show him the small amount of files in your hand and pouted.

He smiled and answered you, “Then why are you always not paying attention during my class? I called you three times yet you didn’t answer me.”

“That’s not fair… I wasn’t the one who didn’t pay attention to your lesson.” You deflated your shoulder.

“I only saw you though, who is the other one who didn’t pay attention?” He folded his arm over his broad shoulder.

“Ahn Daniel.” You say without thinking a second thought.

“Knew it. Bring this back to class. I’ll deal with him later.” Mr. Barom ordered and you exit the office.

 

Then, your phone rang.

“HYULIN UH!! EXO OPPA IS COMING TO SEOUL TODAY!!!” Eunji shouted over the phone.

“WHERE ARE YOU? AREN’T YOU IN SCHOOL?” You literally shout back and teachers gave you a look.

“…Umm, I ran out of school during recess by the back gate. Luckily no one saw.” Eunji said truthfully.

“Why didn’t you call me out too? WHAT TIME IS OPPA COMING?!!” You make your voice louder and became excited at the thought of EXO.

“THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY HERE. I’M HERE AT THE MALL WAITING FOR THEM!!” Eunji answered back, shouting.

“YOU BETRAYER!!!” You shouted, unsatisfied at her behavior.

“Sorry, babe. But I can always ask for extra signature for you.” She giggled.

“It does not make any difference with just the signatures. I want to see their handsome faces.” You pouted, literally forgetting to go back to class.

“HyuLin, what are you doing? Are you not going back to class?” Mr. Barom tapped your shoulder and tilted his head to face you.

“Ahh seongsengnim, I have something important to attend to… Umm, can I go back home?” You pleaded like a cat who wants to drink milk.

“What happened?” He look at you worriedly.

“My friend got into an accident. She’s one of my close friends. Her parent says that she’s in critical state right now. We will not know if she will wake soon or later. So, can I go and visit her before it’s too late, seongsengnim?” You rubbed your hands in front of your face together with the files in between.

“Follow me to the office and sign the leave early paper. Go and pack your bag first.” He ordered.

You quickly nodded and went back to class.

In class, you quickly pack your bag which catch Niel’s attention.

“Where are you going?” He look at you.

“Something happened. Bye.” You said without looking at him but he stop you with a sentence.

“I know what that thing is. Have fun there.” He smirked and went back to work.

“What did you know?” You turn back facing him.

“Exo updates. See you tomorrow.” He waved and you just tilt your head in confusion.

‘He follow Exo’s updates?’ You thought and went out of class.

 

An hour later, you successfully reached Seoul Mall to find Exo and of course, Eunji.

You went straight to the first floor of the mall and find a huge enormous crowd there.

“This is the moment you girls and guys have been waiting for. Let’s all welcome Exo!!~” The MC announced and you quickly run to the crowd.

“AHHHH LUHAN GEGE!! KAI OPPA!!” You jumped in excitement seeing your idol in front of you and waved to them as if they saw you.

Surprisingly, Kai caught you and smiled then winked at you.

“Huh?! OMO KAI OPPA JUST WINKED AT ME!!” You shouted and close your mouth to prevent yourself being noisy even though you already are.

All the way at the fan meeting you keep squealing and jumping due to the excitement.

Came your turn to meet the man of your life, Kai.

“Oppa!~~~” You squealed and close your mouth with both of your hands.

“I recognize you, school girl.” He smirked and signed you CD with his signature.

“I thought you’re having lesson now. It’s only 12.30.” He stated.

“I… my lesson end early for today, oppa.” You lied and smiled widely.

He smiled and you melted at the sight of him. Then lucky for you, he ruffled your hair which earns jealousy from other fangirls.

Sadly, you have to say goodbye to your love of life and went back home.

Sighing with satisfaction, you smiled and skip back home.

‘Kai oppa… God, I think I’ve found the love of my life. Thanks for sending him to me.’ You giggled mentally and went back home.