Fan's moment

Having a fanboy in my life

Chapter One - Fan's moment

 

‘Careless careless shoot anonymous anonymous. Mindless mindless, no one who care about me.’

The alarm from your phone sounded. It is a song from EXO titled MAMA.

You opened one of your eyes and look at your ceiling. Yeah, you paste Exo’s poster on the ceiling. Why? No much space, of course.

“Hey oppa~~” You smiled and stretched your arm back.

“Why do we have to go to school on this nice day? I prefer going to Gangnam now rather than school just for your fansign, oppa.” You mumbled to yourself and get up from your bed.

After a nice refreshing shower, you get yourself dress up in uniform and went for breakfast.

“Morning, mum. What time will you be coming home today?” You munch on your sandwich.

“Sorry darling, I have an overseas project with your dad for these three days. You’re alone though.” She caressed your hair and sat down.

“Uhh.. it’s okay, mum. I’m a grown up girl now.” You smile and drink your hot chocolate.

“Time to go now, HyuLin. We’ll be back after three days, okay?” Your dad came down with your parent luggage.

“Alright, don’t worry about me mum, dad. I’ll be fine.” You smile and sent them off until their car.

Then, you waved towards them and you rush back in, locking the door.

“Mum and dad not home that means I CAN GO TO GANGNAM FOR EXO’S FANSIGN! I’m going to call Eunji!” You excitedly shouted and call your fan girl best friend.

“Eunji-yah! My mum and dad are not in Seoul for three days! That means I can go to Gangnam right now for Exo oppas fansign!” You squealed, full of excitement.

“CHEONGMAL? HOW ABOUT SCHOOL THEN?” She shouted too, over the phone.

“We can just skip school for a day. Let’s go and meet oppa today!” You went hyperactive at the thought of meeting Exo in a few hours.

“Alright, let’s meet at the subway to Gangnam! I can’t wait to see Kris gege and D.O oppa!” She was enthusiastic too.

Thirty minutes later, both of you arrived at Gangnam for the upcoming fansign event.

“AHHH EUNJI/ HYULIN!!” Both of you and your best friend screamed in excitement and jump holding each other hand.

“Let’s wait patiently for the event to start.” Finally, both of you calm down. NOT.

You breathe in and out together with Eunji. “Kyaaa!!! How in the world can I wait patiently when this is the time we can finally meet oppas!!” Eunji shouted, again.

“I KNOW RIGHT! OH MY GOD, EUNJI. TWO BLACK VANS ARE COMING TOWARDS US! IS THAT EXO OPPAS?!!” You pointed to the van coming while you jumped excitedly.

And yes you were right, Kris was the first one to get out of the van.

“Oh my god, he is so good looking! How can a human being look so y even when he is wearing a plain white freaking t-shirt?!” Eunji screamed when she saw Kris live.

 

Two hours later, after waiting ‘patiently’ under the hot scorching sun, finally it was you and Eunji’s turn to get your album sign by Exo’s members.

“Gege, ni hao ma?!” You greeted Kris who was in front of you. He smiled cutely and shake your hand.

“Meimei, you didn’t go to school? You’re in school uniform.” He said in Korean.

“Uhhh… I came here just for you, gege.” You answered him, feeling like you’re floating over the sky.

“Thanks but promise me not to skip school anymore.” He put out his pinky finger to you and you intertwined it with yours.

“Okay, gege. I promise you.” Then he smile and you proceed to your Exo-M bias, Luhan.

‘Ohmygod let me die!’ You said mentally.

“Ni hao ma, Luhan gege!” You waved at him while he signs your album.

“What’s your name?” He asked you in Korean.

“HyuLin, Im Hyulin.” You answered while grinning like a crazy girl.

“Nice name you got there, Hyulin-sshi.” He praised your name and shakes your hand.

After the signing and meeting and chit chatting and fan girling over Exo-M, finally, you walk over to Exo-K.

[To cut short, I will just skip to Kai.]

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kai oppa!” You squealed and waved to him.

He let out a brotherly lovely smile to you and waved back.

“Nice to meet you school girl. Where are you from?” He friendly asked.

“I came from Seoul. Oppa, I skipped school just to meet you guys and guess what I got to see you!” You comfortably told him.

“Eyy… this better be the last time you skip school, alright? Study hard, for me, alright?” He said cheesily making you grin in happiness.

“Aigoo, oppa!” You softly smack his hand he waved goodbye to you.

After the fan signing, you met back with Eunji and went lunch with her.

“HyuLin, just now Kris and D.O oppa, high-fived me and say that I should stay healthy and warm in this keep changing weather!” She told me as we were waiting for our meal to arrive.

“And guess what Kai oppa said to me just now?” I asked her, sipping my Berri Soda.

“Umm… what did he say?” Eunji leaned forward to you.

“He asked me to study hard for him!” You squealed again and giggled, remembering what happened just now.

“Aigooo,, just imagine having oppas as our boyfriend. DIE.” Eunji immediately put her head down the table.

“Don’t die first, Kai oppa is not yet my boyfriend!” You lightly smack her head and she get up.

“…Tomorrow, confirm double confirm, we both will have detention for not coming to school today.” Eunji sighed at the thought of school.

You too, sighed and let your tongue out.

“It’s okay, I will study hard for Kai oppa!!” You went into the happy mode again thinking about Kai.

---

Meanwhile at Seoul Music and Arts High…

“Ahn Daniel…” Niel name was called by Ms. Sangmi during her History lesson.

“Ahn Daniel…” Again, she calls out his name.

“WHUAT?!” He was annoyed at Ms. Sangmi and shouted even though she was his best teacher.

“What are you doing when I’m teaching here?” She scolded him.

Niel just hissed and scratched his head, “Mianhae, seongsengnim.”

“What are you doing? You better tell me before I put you on the detention list.” She said.

“I was just closing my eyes, I’m so… tired.” He obviously lied.

Under his table was his phone playing a video of A-Pink dancing to their comeback song, Hush Hush.

---

Many of you out there will probably understand the actions I said cause I usually do that when I'm in the fangirling mode.

Example: 'AHHHHH TEEN TOP /die/'

Hhaha that's for my chapter one :)

Please subscribe and comment <3