Chapte 2 - The curse begins!

CURSED! By an anti-fan!?!?

Chapter 2

The next morning I wake up and I'm in my bed cuddled up. I just realy want to sleep all day but I know I can't. I never can sleep in ever since the day I debut. I yawn and sit up and then shuffle to the bathroom rubbing my eyes. I walk to the bath room and go to the toilet sleepily and yawn as I undo my pants to pee and...

...

...

...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I scream so loud, and it so surprisingly high too!

Suddenly I hear someone knocking on the door.

"Tao you all right?" it Luhan.

"I... I..." I sutter blinking. I must be still sleep. "I'm ok... I just... see a roach!"

"Then KILL IT!" Luhan reply and then he go away.

I sigh and lok back down at my junk... or lack there of. I then run to the mirror and rub my eyes and open my shirt and I have to cover my own mouth to keep from screaming again!

What!? How!!!

I stare in shock at my body in the bathroom mirror. Ok, I am still tall, and masculine looking in the face but my body it cannot lie. My fce go red in blush because right in front of me is the body of a woman!

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

There a loud bnging on the door and I jump in shock and close my bathrobe.

"Tao hurry up stop taking up the bathroom!" I hear Luhan yell.

Oh no! What do I do!? I guess I really did get cursed by that Kris fan (my anti-fan) after all! And Luhan keep coming back.

I hurry up and use the bathroom (it so weird to sitting down!!!) and then i wash my hands and face and come out and run pat luhan so fast tog o back to my room.

WHen I in my room I finally realy panic. Xiumin isn't in there thankfully and I lock the door and start pacing the room.

"What do I do? What do I do?" I say.

I can't tell anyone. EXO is a BOY BAND! so if they find out I amd one for for real! But if I don't tell anyone how long can I keep this secret and how can I find the cure for this... this curse!?

I dive to the trashcan and dump everything out searching the letter and finally I find it! It's crumpled and I read it again and sigh. Ok I know I have to find the source of this letter and change back! The sooner the better. But I so busy... who can I trust to help????

Finally, I get dressed (and i find my clothes fit just a bit different and I have to wear 3 shirts to hide my small, barely there, but still there, s. OMG). Then I go, peak my head out the door and then run mad dash down the hall and into manager hyung room.

I know if there is anyone I can trust and who will do what's best for the group it's manager. I mean he is really cool and laid back and he just want best for the group. And he definitely will keep my secret safe!

"MANAGER!" I call as I run inside the room.

"WHAT!? he asks, and don't even turn to look at me from where he on the computer.

"Manager... I have... a problem," I said, shy... I don't want him to know I panicing just yet. But my voice it quiver and when he turn around to look at me I break down and suddenly tears in my eyes!

I startle him because he jump up from his seat but I just go and fall to the ground at his feet crying.

"Hyung! I messed up! I in trouble!!!" I cried huge tears.

"What? What you do now?" Manager asked.

I sit up and wipe my tear with my arm and reach in my pocket and pull out the letter and hand it to him. He read it and then just looka t me confused.

"So you got a threatening letter from a Kris fan?" he said.

I nod, "I been getting letters long time now! ANd now i'm cursed!!!"

"How are you cursed!?" Manager asked, annoyed. "It just a threat. We'll find the person."

"No! Really I curse! THey threw the flour on me yesterday and cursed me," I said and I start crying again fresh tears.

"How you cursed? It just flour and u washed it right off!" he said, and i can tell he getting annoyed and don't believing me.

"No Manager I really cursed because... today I woke up and... I'm a girl!" I said.

"What!?" Manager shout. "Stop playng jokes on me and get up."

"No manager reall I'm a girl!"

"Why are you lying like this!?" and he reach down and pull me up. "Who put you up to this? Is it Chen? Is this another of his jokes."

"No really... I am. Why would I be crying like this if it not true?" I asked.

"Stop playing games. If you really a girl then just prove it!" THe manager challenge me.

And without thinking i do the first thing I know can prove it. I grab his hand and put it to my chest! First his eyes go big and then BAM! Manager faint onto the floor!

"Manager... manager?" i call. It one minute since he fainted to the floor and finally his eyes open. But as soon as he see me he scream and run away and go into the corner.

"Whhhy why you running? You need to help me!" I complain.

"What is going on!?" he ask.

"I don't know I got curse and I need you to help me! Only you can know because I can get in trouble!"

"So cna I if SM find out I hiding this from them," manager said.

"Please don't tell them I don't want to get kick from the band! You're my only hope!" I feel like crying again.

"They don't have to find out. We have this letter. If we can figure out how to reverse this before anyone else find out then everything works out," he say. "If they find out it not just bad for you. It bad for all of us. If you get kick out so soon everyone will talk and if people find out you're a girl and was in EXO-M even more people will talk. We have to keep this secret and for that to work you have to go on like nothing change."

I nodd eagerly. I knew manager knew what to do!

"Ok I will first try to track this person down. I will tell the other employees we trying to find your anti to press charge for attacking you. Then we can figure out the curse she put!"

"HYUNG!!!" I so happy I rush forward and hug him and tight. "I so happy!!!"

I look at his fae and notice he turning red.

"Huh? Hyung what wrong?" I ask...  then notice that my chest is squish against his!!! THat why he blushing! OMG! I quickly let go and get super red. Ok I have to get used to my new body for sure! AIGOOO!

"Err... but f,first," stutter manager. He go to his desk and pull a first aid kit from his box. "You need to uh wrap this bandage around your chest to make yourself look more... normal. I guess you look a bit more skinny and shoulder smore slim. I'll just tell the coordi you lost weight. Always keep an undershirt on!"

I nodd as he giving me direction and i take the bandage and I start to take off my shirt.

"STOP!" he yell and covers his eyes. "And no dressing in front of the others anymore!" He say and he reach with one hand as he try to find his way to the door. "I'll be back in 5 minute so be ready to leave then."

"5 minutes?" I ask.

"Yeah you have photoshoot today rememebr?" he said.

AHHHH! he's right I forgot! Wahhh why me?

----


10 minutes later I in the van with the other members. I am sitting in the back with my arms crossed over my chest. I feel so self conscious but the others seem not to notice anything and just talking and joking to each others. Kris sit in the front with manager. And Luhan, Chen and Lay sitin the middle so I in the back row with Xiumin.

"You ok?" Xiumin ask me, disturbing me as I looking out the window.

I look at Xiumin and nod, "Y,yeah... I just... uh had a rough morning. Maybe I woke up on wrong side of the bed," I laugh nervous.

Xiumin just smile back at me and ruffle my head.

"Good. I was worried maybe that letter was bothering you," he said.

Oh if he only knew the truth....

-to be continued-

-to be continued-