Chapter 4 Who do you like?

CURSED! By an anti-fan!?!?

Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning and my head throbbing it hurt so bad. I sat up and held my head to stop the pain. Ugh it a hangover for sure! Did I really drink that much? What happened?

Suddenly I hear, "You're up!"

I look toward the door and I see Xiumin coming in with pants and a tank top on. His hair wet and dripping and his towel drape over his neck and shoulders. He must just took a shower.

"Ah, Xiumin hyung," I say. "My head really hurt."

He chuckle and go toward my bed and pick up a glass of water and some pill he must have left on it.

"Here take this," he said.

 I nod and drink the medicine and that when he start talking.

"Manager said you got too drunk! So to punish you he said we not allowed to change you form your clothes and you just have to sleep like that!" laugh Xiumin.

I looked down and saw he right! I was sleeping in my clothes from last night... including my gucci shirt! UGH.

I put down the glass.

"Wah now my clothes messed up," I groaned.

"Next time drink responisble," teased Xiumin.

I pouted at him as he laugh but then suddenly he look serious, "Are you ok now?"

"Huh?" I say and look at him. "Ah, I be okt hanks to your medicine."

"No that what not what I talking about... yesterday... about the letters you seemed--"

Oh that!? he meant that. Uh, what to say!? I can't tell him the truth. Did I almost tell Xiumin about it last night? I don't remember that.

"You don't have to say sorry about making me worry. I always worry regardless if you want me to or not... I can't help it," he said, and he reach forward and push some my hair, that matted on my head back as he talk.

I blush and blink looking at him. How did I get to be looked after by such kind members as these? First, Kris who my perfect leader and rolemodel and then now Xiumin the one I called "oppa" when I first meeting him. Except now... he really is my oppa and OMG he doesn't know but now that I'm a girl him pushing my hair back is just super romantic and tender and OMG!

I jump out the bed.

"I have to get ready the day!" I say, but then getting up so fast make my head hurt, the medicine didn't kick in and I fall back but Xiumin catch me in his arms. And I blush like crazy.

"S,sorry!!!" I say and push away and grab my towel and stuff and run out the door. I don't even bother to look at him when I leave.

I run to the bathroom and close the door and lock it quick.

----

After I shower and put clothes on (and change those annoying bandages) I come out and everyone is in the kitchen eating some quick foods for breakfast. I just go and grab a fruit and mutter good morning. The medicine kicking in but i a bit hungover still.

"Look who finally up!" Lay smirk.

"You took long enough?" Chen asked. "I swear you turning to a girl."

Huh? I stiffen. DOes he suspect or...

"Hahha!" Lay laugh, "no not a girl! He probably preparing his face because were going to see Victoria!!!"

"Oh yeah!" Chen smirk.

They both laughing with each other and i remember what they talking about! Last night Lay told them I like Victoria! I go red and blush a bit.

"Not true!" i object.

"then why you blushing?" Lay tease.

"Because you embarassing me!!!" I say.

"Ok, we'll see how calm you act when Victoria is there!" Lay tease.

"That's enough," Kris say suddenly and get up. "We need to hurry up and leave. No time to joking around."

"Fine," sigh the others and they all start to put away things and put stuffs in the sink and trash so we can leave. They all go out the kitchen and I sigh and bite my banana and Kris clap his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry about them. You know they just mean well, right?" he said.

I nod my head and smile, "Yeah."

"You don't really like her... od you?" Kris then ask. and I surprised.

"Uhm... I... no," I reply because I don't want him to know. I don't want any of them to know...

"Ah, ok. Well, let's go," Kris said. He seem satisfied with my answer.

Then he leave to go and I follow behind. thinking about his question...

I lied. It is kind of true. I like Victoria for a long time. She easily one the prettiest girls in SM and even though she already debut she Chinese and she would always talk to me when she saw me. I can't help it right. I'm a normal man. Or rather I was... ugh I want to change back quick. Everything getting so complcated even on things non complicated like if I still like Victoria or not! OMG!

So hypothetically if I'm a girl do I still like Victoria or am I supposed to like boys cos... OMG! ok that's a weird thought. But if I did like boys.... who would I like?

And I force myself not to think of that anymore because that's a bit dangerous! Besides I not going to be a girl for long, right?

Manager hyung hurry up! SAVE ME!!!!

----

We get to the place and have to change so I go to sneek off to change on my own but then manager hyung pull me aside.

"Tao you hanging in there?" he ask.

"What you think?" I whine. We standing in the hall and he look around the make sure we alone and no one hear.

"Hey! You the one who almost let your cover slip! Xiumin almost saw your bandage!" Manager warned.

"Oh no!" I said.

"Yeah so you have to be careful or your secret might get spill!" he warned.

"Aigoo! I know I sorry I drank. I thought it be ok since it just the members but I was careless," I said.

"Good. and anyway I gave the letter to the company and they analysing it so hopefully we get results soon," manager said.

I felt like maybe that's sort of good news. I can't bring myself to get my hopes up eyt though. Not until they can get the exact girl's location!

"Ok hyung. I sorry. I have to get dressed now," I said.

"Ok," he say.

I walk to go and as I going down the hallway suddenly I see come out another dressing room is Victoria. When I see her step out it really like slow motion. She take on step and her long pony tail go flowing behind her and she turn and look at me, she is already dressed in ther outfit for the shoot. It just a shoot for a sport drink but she look so perfect in her white tank top and hot pink track suit! My heart it flutter in my chest and I already know I doom!

These feelings didn't go away at all even I am a girl!

--to be continued--

AN- dun dun dunnn but will tao's heart warm to any male too? kekeke sorry for late update i got sick