Chapter 14 Problems Multiply

CURSED! By an anti-fan!?!?

Chapter 14 - "Problems Multiply"

"Hyung!" I say surprised. "A,are you sick?"

I step forward but Xiumin hold his arm out to stop me.

"Hyung--"

But he wouldn't look at me and so I sigh. He don't want to talk so I wil just have to talk to him later. I go out the room (i dressed in my pajama). I'll check on him againlater but first I have to tell hyung the news! I go to his room and go to knock on the door when suddenly it swing open.

"Tao!" he exclaim.

"Good morning hyung!" I said.

"Just the person I want to see get in here!" he pull me into his room and close the door. "Tao we've made progress! I have good news and bad news about your curse!"

I smile happily, "hyung that what I want to talk about to you too! I have nothing but good news!"

"Huh? So you know that we found the girl and the cure to your curse?" Hyung said.

I shook my head, "No but it doens't matter!"

"WHy?" Hyung ask looking confused.

And so I just grin really big and throw my hands in the air.

"Because..... I'M CURED!"

And then there is a big silence. Manager hyung turned super white and pale and I see so many emotions in his eyes between wanting to cry and wanting to kill someone.

"hyung....?"

"TAO!" He came forward and grabbed me by my shoulders looking me up and down.

"Huh?" I asked.

And then just like that Hyung collapsed onto his knees  and had his hand on my arms.

"NOooo! My baby tao!!! i knew those erts couldn't be trusted! ohhh my baby tao! The Maknae whyyyyy! why did it have to be you!? why couldn't it be Luhan who got curseeeed!?" he lamented and I am just so confused.

"What? hyung?"

"Tao, tell me who do I have to kill?" he asked, his jaw a bit clenched.

"Huh?"

He looked at me with his eyes blazing, "Which one of these monsters did this to you?"

I pushed hyung away and walked over to his desk and sat on his chair.

"Hyung stop being weird!" I said. "I'm cured so be happy."

Hyung shook his head and stood up.

"It isn't that simple!" he sad. "Because that was the bad news. The only way to break the curse is for you to.... sleep with a man!"

I freeze in my spot and then I must go super red I can feel it.

"W,WHAT!!!!" I stutter and hop out the chair. "HYUNG WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT!? It w,wasn't like that  swear! N,nothing like that happened!!!"

"NO It's YOU! who don't understand! The curse cannot be broken except to reverse the curse that the person put on you. We found the girl and we found out the curse she used and -that- is the cure!"

"B,but--" I am like a fish my mouth is gaped.

"But what?"

"We... I made a potion I found it on the internet and it worked!"

"That's not how magic and curses work! You can't just find it on the itnernet or else we'd all be cursed!" Manager yelled. "And now look at you ahhh Who was it who was it!?"

"Hyung..."

"Was it Chen? That perfect! I bet he was just waiting to get close to a girl! Or was it Luhan? He may look innocent but--"

"Hyung!!" I really just feel like crying now. I sit down and slump int he chair.

"Well who is it!?" he asked.

I whimper because I really don't want to tell.

"N,nothing happened," I lie.

"You going to keep lying? You're a guy right? I know something happened and I am goingto find out and kick whoever it is in the (and then afterward thank him) but really his will be kicked for defiling the maknae!!!!"

"Hyung no!"

"Are we going to have to do this the hard way or are you going to tell me?"

I shake my head. I can't tell. I have to protect Xiumin hyung. I can't let him get in trouble especially I the one who pressured him into it. Who know what hyung will do to him! But then suddenly Hyung flng open the door ready to yell.

"OK WHO DID IT!?"

I jump out the seat and basically latch myself to his waist and crying.

"No hyung no!!!" I say.

"You going to tell me?" he asked.

I nod and say, "It was Xiumin hyung!"

"That baozi!!! I should have known he was to ert! And he the oldest preying after the maknae! Oh my baby!" Hyung drop down and hug me in his arms. "It's ok baby the evil baozi won't hurt you anymore. You go get ready... i'll deal with that one."

And manager hyung crack his knuckles and I have a bad feelng about it. A bad feeling indeed.

----

*Xiumin POV*

After Tao leave I have to clean my mess and clean up my body too. So I do that. I take a steamy shower and wash away everything. Or at least I try to. I really do but I can't. My body is plagued with the memory of Tao. Even my mind f I close my eyes I see him in my eyes like he was in my bed last night.

I knew that there was a chance that Tao would become a man again because of the potion and so I shouldn't have been so shocked but really I oculdnYt help it. And my body jsut react on it's own at the thought of doing that with a man I just really was in shock.

And I don't hate Tao... I don't. And I don't just do it with anyone so I am jsut so confused! Did I really just get caught in a moment with Tao last night because his body was a soft hot girl? Or is it something more?

AISH! I don't want to thnk liek that though. It's dangerous because Tao is a man again so whatever feelng I may have had it's irrelevant! I can't have that kind of feelings for a man! UGHHHH!

I shut off the water and dry off and put on some underwear and jeans and then i drape my towel over my wet hair and open the door and...

"HYUNG!" I say surprised.

It's amanger hyung and boy does he look mad.

"Uh, morning hyung?" i say agan and he just has his arm crossed and motion me to follow him.

I do and when we get to my room he push me in and then shut the door.

"So hyung," I said drying my hair. "What's going on?" I asked confused.

He just looking around my room taking notes of everything. Our room is perfectly clean and the beds are made because i cleaned it before my shower.

"Minseok do you enjoy rooming with Tao?" he asked.

"Yes I do, hyung. I really do. He help me with my chinese and he so nice and cute."

"Cute?" he asked quirking a brow.

"Y,yeah like a little brother," I corrected.

"A little brother... THAT U !" he yell in my face and i shcked and sit down on my bed.

"S,sir!" I said.

"You defiled the Tao! The maknae! You the oldest one and you took advantage of bhim in his fragile state!!!! How you going to take responsibility for this!?"

I go red! How does he know!? OMG did Tao tell? Did tao regret it and cry to hyung? I suddenly imagine him crying in hyung room talking about how i inapproriately touch him. I feel so bad. I'm sorry Tao. I should have known if you didn't really want it! Maybe it was the hormones of the girl making him want it!?!?

"So huH!? tell me how you going to responsible!?"

"I... I"

"Tao is like my son, nay! a daughter! As such you will have to pay. I don't know how yet but for now you will have to suffer!!! You must keep away from Tao until I say so you predator!"

"Hey!" I said, protesting. "I not a predator and I not gay! Tao safe with me!"

"Do you mean you cruely took advantage of Tao just becus he was a girl!?" manager asked.

Oh . I guess that didn't come out right.

"No, sir!" I gulp.

"You better not have! I won't cut you from the group but I can make your life a living hell if you don't listen! Stay away from my baby!"

"YES SIR!" I say saluting. He doesn't have to tell me twice. Aigoo, why do I really feel like I just met the dad of a girl I really dating!?!?!

-to be continued-

AN- so maybe xiumin have feelings for tao maybe not but.... manager hyung ordered him to stay away from tao so now it's kris chance!!! haha stay tuned.thanks for comments and subscirbing.