Chapter 15 Sick!

CURSED! By an anti-fan!?!?

Chapter 15

I was so sad! I hope hyung really didn't do anything to hurt Xiumin. I was worried like that and pacing around the living room and I wasn't even caring that Luhan kept looking at me weird. FInally Xiumin came out and I went to his side.

"Hey hyung!" I said shy but he just look at manage hyung and then walk by without say anything.

What happened? I followed him out and stuck by him as we walking toward the van to head to our schedules.

"Hyung, why you walking so fast?" I ask.

"I'm not walking fast," he said.

"Yes you are. And you look like you seen a ghost. What did manager hyung say?"

He don't say anything but keep walking so I follow and keep bugging him.

"Why'd you tell him?" he ask finally stopping and turning, snapping at me.

"Huh?" I stop too and look confused.

"What happened was between you and me. Manager hyung didn't have to know!" he said.

"I didn't want ot tell," I said. "B.but--"

"But what? What Tao?" he seemed really annoed and suddenly I just didn't want to talk. I just wanted to be anywhere but there. Why he so mad at me. My heart it was twisting in my chest.

"But he kept pressuring me and--"

"Well he told me to stay away from you and honestly if you're gonna be such a baby about this then maybe it's best that's what we do!" and then he turn and run the rest of the way to the van and go in there.

I can't move. Instead I juststanding there and I just want to melt into the ground and die. Was what I did so wrong? Was telling manager hyung so wrong? Was Xiumin hyung rally so mad? Does he hate me? Why do I feel all these ways. I just want to cry.

Maybe Xiumin right and I am a baby because right now I just want to cry and go back in my bed.

"Hey why you just standing there?"

I feel an arm over my shoulder and look and see Luhan smiling at me. But then his face get concerned and worried.

"Are you crying?" he asked, he look worried.

I shake my head and shrug his arm away.

"No. Just something got in my eye I'm fine," I said and I go to the van with him and the others.

We get in the van and Xiumin don't evne look up he just tapping on his phone and sitting in the back. Chen go and sit beside him and they start chatting happily and I feel a bit jealous.

"Yah maknae! Sit somewhere you're blocking the door," Luhan said pushing me and I sit in the middle of the van in front of where Chen and Xiumin sitting.

Luhan sit don and Lay jump into the front passenger seat.

"Ok, ready to go?" Manager said.

Lay turn and look at us and then he look surprised, "Kris is missing!"

Suddenly the van door slide open and it's kis. HIs eyes look so tired and he has a mask on his face. His hair is hidden by a hat and his clothes are not even matching even though he usually cares about his fashion.

"S,sorry guys," he said. "I a bit slow this morning."

His voice sound so weird.

"Huh? Kris what wrong!?" Luhan ask.

Kris come and sit down be side Luhan and close the van door.

"Ah... what?" Kris asked.

I look at him concerned. He sound so terrible!

"You voice like frog!!!" Chen manage to say in Chinese, joining our conversation from the back of the van.

"Ahh yeah..." Kris say, and really he does! He sounds like a frog. He cough, "Yeah I woke up a llittle sick. But don't worrying about me we have schedule, right?"

I look at Kris worried. He was fine yesterday and now he's sick. How did it happen? The vna start and we start driving to our schedule and everyone so excited and going crazy talking and having fun like normal that they forget Kris. Except I don't. I can't help how tired he look and he constantly sniffling behind his mask. Ah, my leader! Who going to take care of you when you like this!?

----
We work all day through our schedules and everything is fine. Kris is still as charismatic as ever during the photoshoot and they put so much make up it hard to tell he a bit sick. We working hard and then it's time for us to take a break.

"Ok you have 30 minutes to go out and get something," manager said.

"Ok," everyone said. "Lay what you going to eat?" Luhan lookd at Lay. They walked away together and Xiumin and Chen were talking together. I looked around for Kris and saw hm sitting seperate on a bench with his back hunched and hs head hung. He must be so tired.

I go walking over to where Kris was and sit beside him. He odn't even look up.

"Kris ge you ok?" I ask.

He look up at me finall and I see he is a bit red.

"Huh?" I said. "You look so terrible!!! What happened yesterday you were fine."

"Don't worry about me, Tao," he said, trying to smile. "It nothing really. Just a cold."

I frown and wrinkle my brow thinking when suddenly it come to my head!

"Oh no!!!" I gasp, putting my hand over my mouth. "You got sick because of me! When we went out and got caught in the rain you gave me you jacket!"

He just smile weakly.

"Kris you.... you idiot," I say and lightly smack his shoulder. "You shouldn't just think of others! You need to take care of yourself too you're the sick one now."

"But I managed to protect you right? So it's ok," he said.

I a bit shocked and blush.

"Kris..."

"I meant it... what i said yesterday... I really do like you, you know. I want you to know I serious."

"You... you shouldn't be thinking fo that right now since you sick," I protest.

He cough and I reach out to touch his forhead to feel his temperature. Ah! He was burning up! He definitely had a fever!

"KRIS!" I stand up in shock, "How are you even working all day! You need to go to the hospital right away!"

"Huh?"

"I going to find manager!" I turn around and start looking around for manager. Kris was really sick and I had to help him. We could talk about the fact he say he serious about liking me later. His health more important.

I walking around looking for Manager when I see him.

"manager there you are!" I say running to him.

"Tao! What you doing wandering around alone?" he said.

"What why?" I protest.

"Because it just not safe. You just got back to normal we don't want another incident," he said.

I sigh, "Hyung I know you mena well but we solved it and you apprehended the girl right?"

He nod.

"So stop being so over protective!" I said.

He frowned and look at me weird, "What into you today? You should be happier about not being a girl anymore."

"I should be right... I don't knw what wrong then," I said, and I look down because I know what wrong.

Really it Xiumin. He still mad at me right? But I don't really know what I did wrong. He knew I gonna be a boy again. SO why he react like that?  DOesn't he like me? I thought he must like me like I like him because if not why did he... why did we...

Oh no I feel the tears again and I guess manager hyung did too because he grab my shoulders and panic.

"Tao!" he said, panic. "It ok don't cry. It is sorted out!"

Ah, wait no I can't worrying about me and Xiumin hyung! That's right Kris is sick.

"Hyung no! It not about that," I say. "It's Kris! He's so sick. I think he mght have to go to the hospital."

"Huh?" Manager said. "But he been working hard. he didn't complaining at all."

"No really I touch his head and he has a fever," I said.

I grab his hand and start pullng him back to where Kris was but suddenly Lay come running down the hall.

"Guys guys!" Lay said, say waving to us. "Tao! Mnaager, come quick!"

"What is it?" manager asked.

And I have a really bad feeling about what about to happen next.

"It kris!" Lay said.

And really my stomach jsut drop !

Lay continued, "He's fainted in the studio!"

-to be continued-
 

AN- sorry for the long wait. i knew what i wanted to write but it wouldn't come out. anyway as you imagine because Tao already turned back into a boy it only gonna be a few more chapters left in this fic!