Chapter 7 Apology Accepted???

CURSED! By an anti-fan!?!?

Chapter 7

It no use. As soon as I get to the studio and see Victoria and walk toward her she turns and walk the other way. This keep happening to me over and over. No matter what I just can't get close to her.

I try to talk to her while she getting her make-up retouch and she start talking loudly her stylist and ignore me. I approach ehr while she eating a quick snack and she throws it away and goes away. And then I see her going down the hall and call her name and she runs into the girl bathroom!

I watch sadly as she avoids me for the 100th time that day (ok exageration but you know what i mean) when suddeny Lay is beside me. He shake his head.

"Yep, she really doesn't like you," Lay said.

"Shut up!" I snap.

"I dunno why we ever thought it was possible," Chen said, popping up at my other shoulder."

"Hyung not you too! Leave me alone!" I say, shrugging them off me and going back toward the studio but they just follow me.

"You want ladies advice?" Chen asked. "You know you can ask us. We're ladies men."

"Yeah right," I scoff, rolling me eyes.

Ok, maybe Xiumin hyung/oppa is right. I might need to protect from these after all.

We enter the studio and Manager and Kris is there seated eating some snack and drinking water so we go over there.

"Are you bullying him again?" manager asked, tkaing one look my exasperated face.

"Hyung, they keep teasing me about Victoria noona," i whine.

"It only bothers you cos ya like her!" grinned Chen.

Kris glared and I guess we must be really annoying him.

"Kris don't listen to them. They're stupid," I said.

He looks at me and his glare softens, "I know."

We both exchange smiles and then that's when the director and everyone start shouting that break over.

"Where's Xiumin and Luhan?" Manager said. "You all wait here I lok for them."

Manager goes away and I sit down where he was sitting beside Kris and I look at the sheet that Kris holding.

"What that?" I ask.

"It the schedule for today shooting," he said. "There are two sets. Set B and Set C".

He pointed at the daigram of the studio which showed the sets.

"Why no set A?" I ask.

"Set A is the big set from yesterday for the group pictures we took. They broke down that huge set into two smaller sets B and C for the couple shoot and individual shoots. This table shows the schedule for the individual shoots and couple shoots. We going to be shooting all day."

I look at the schedule and see that Victoria had already shot her solo shoot way early int he morning and she'll be taking couple pics for the rest of the day.

"Wow, Victoria really has a lot. She must be really tired..." I said.

"Don't wrr about her. She been doing this job longer than we have," Kris said.

"It not that  worried... it just....," i got a litle flustered and tongue tied.

"Just that what?" Kris said.

And I so nervous I don't realize I clutching the paper so hard. Suddenly His hand touch mine and stop me. I look at him and he look at me and our eyes meet and I just forget everything I was going to say. I don't know why but he just froze my thoughts in that moment.

"I...I," I begin.

His hand is so warm and so big it swallow mine completely. Even when I was a boy Kris presence was always so big for me.

"You're wrinkling my paper," he said.

"Ah, s,sorry!" I apologize and let go the paper and he let go my hand and take the paper and rearrange them, straightening them back out.

I blush red.

"S,sorry."

Kris just says nothing and look back at me again, "I dno't know wat you're thinking... about you and victoria. But we're professionals. We don't have tme to worry about things like love."

I am shocked by his words. They sound so cold.

"K,kris..."

"She's already mad at you... just... just give up on her," he said, he not even looking at me when he say it and then he stand up and just walk away to go to where Luhan is.

My heart feel a bit sad. Does Kris think the members shouldn't think about love at all? Or is this just abot Victoria? I don't know what to think.

After this we start our next leg of photoshoot. On set B is the couple shoot and individual shoot on set C. I get to go first which I like because that way I don't have to just sit around. I go and take my individual shots on set C and when I finish the crew told me I did good.

"Can I take my make up off?" I ask a staff.

"No you need it for the couple shoot, remembr," they informe.

"Oh yeah!"

I go sit down where Xiumin and the others are. Luhan is getting his make up touched up and Chen is about to start his solo shoot so he goes to set C. On Set B is Kris and Victoria. I watching them pose. They look so great together I can't help but be a little jealous. Victoria is so beautful and radient and Kris is so tall and charismatic.

"Ok, face your back towards Kris... right just like that and Kris step a little closer... closer... there. Yes and tilt you head a bit, perfect!"

The camera flashed as the couple followed the instructions. I sighed, I know for a fact I won't look even half as good with her. As they change around pose again Kris whispers something in Victoria's ear and her eyes light up and she laughs, turning her head to look at him, eyes shining. A smirk tugs at his lips.

WAH! so unfair! She is being so friendly with him but I know when it my turn it not going be like that at all because she still mad at me! And then Kris too. Why he acting like that!? He act so weird when Victoria come up in conversation, when the guys teasing me about victoria. Then he told me to leave Victoria alone and i don't have time for love! But then he acting like this now. I mean I know they are friends but it so confusing! Does this mean.... Kris likes Victoria!?!?!

After Kris and Victoria shooting the two go to where there is water and Kris get Victoria a drink. Se accepts it and then he says something else to her before he come walk back to where we are.

"Good job, Kris," Luhan said as the make up artist put final touches to his touch up. "It looked natural."

"Yeah you two have a lot of chemistry," Xiumin said.

"Really?" Kris asked, taking a sip from his water bottle. "We don't work with women often so I guess it's good it didn't look forced."

"We should. We should have an entire shoot with f(x)," Xiumin suggested.

Kris nodded and then looked at his paper schedule and one of the staffs came over and asked if Luhan was ready for his couple shoot.

"Sorry he's not quite ready," the make p person said. "Can you give us 5 more minute?"

While Luhan gettng ready I slipped away and walked to where Victoria was sitting and drinking her water and looking at something as some make up person brushed her face with some powder. As I got closer the person fnished and walked away and Victoria so engrossed in her reading (it look like a script) she not notice i approaching.

It perfect, ths way she won't run away. But ahh, i'm so nervous. WIth each step I get so scared because I know she's mad. I know she is but I just have to apologize and I can't be a little boy about it. No I have to man up and demand she listen!

I stop in front of her and my shadow on her book make her look up and as soon as she see it's me she stand up ready to go away.

"Victoria wait," I said, taking step toward her, I reach out and grab her waist,stopping ehr from going.

She look at me and pull her arm a little.

"Victoria, please, you been avoiding me all day just hear me out!" I plead.

"Why should I hear you out? You want to humiliate me even more?" Victoria ask, pulling her arm.

I just hold on tight to her wrist.

"Humiliate you? I would never... Victoria, I never meant to humiliate you or harm you or anything. I really sorry! I know it was terrible what I did but to,touching you was a mistake and the things I said it was out of shock i didn't mean any of it. I'm sorry! I been trying to apologize all day!"

Victoria dont say anything, but she no longer pulling away from me so I take that as some kind of sign. I notice her eyes go to where my hand is on her wrist and I let go sheepihly and she stands there shyly, and rubs where I held her.

"Victoria...?" I said.

"VICTORIA! LUHAN!" The photographer yell, sgnalling Victoria had to go.

She bow a little bit and then run off to join Luhan for their couple shoot.

After Luhan and Victoria it's my turn and once again i'm nervous that she might be mad. Maybe I was a bit too aggressive when I grab her hand after all. But when I walk onto the set and stand beside her she just look at me and smile.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"For what?" I ask, surprised she apologizing to me.

"For running," she said. "And calling you a ert... and a brat."

I smile, "I already forgave you."

She nodded and grasp my hand happily and I glad that because of the brght light and make up no one can see how bright I really blushing.

-to be continued-

AN - sorry i didn't put any hijink in here. i am kinda sick and i was on vacation. right now i in the airport. please comment thanks ^^