Chapter 12 Confession Time!

CURSED! By an anti-fan!?!?

Chapter 12 - "Confession Time!"

When Kris and I return he force me to take a bath first since we wet. And then after I'm done he go in so I go on my laptop in my room and stick my earphone in my head. Manager is not home so I can't speak with him and so that's when I decide to take matters into my own hands!

I am tired of waiting the cure to my curse! If you want something done you need to do it yourself.

"magical gender change curse" i type into the search.

Up on the screen pop a lot of results. As the results are loading though I don't expect anyone to pop up behind me.

"WHat you looking at?"

I nearly jump a meter into the air. I turn and see it Lay and I shut my laptop quickly.

"n,nothing!" I say, blushing.

"It isn't it," Lay said.

"No it not !" I say. "Go away! It private!"

"Come on. You can tell me. We guys it isn't it? Or maybe Victoria fan picture?"

I hug my laptop close and pray he just leave.

"Ok! Ok! It ," I say hoping he leave.

"Really? I wanna see!" he say.

"Y,you don't want to see this . It's uh... uh... inappropriate!"

"Well yeah It's ," he say.

"This one eve worse!" I said. "You wouldn't be interested. These girls... they... they have mustaches and uhm... mu,mu,muscles."

"Sounds gay to me," Lay said, cringing.

"Yeah! It's gay!" I said. "You wouldn't like it."

"THe hell?" Lay said. He then try to snatch my laptop, "I don't believe you!"

"What's going on?" Xiumin came walking in.

"Tao won't show me his ga--"

"GANGSTER VIDEOS! Yep I won't show my gangster videos to Lay. Tell him leave me alone, hyung!" I whine.

Xiumin sighs and pulls Lay off my bed and pushes him out the door.

"Stop bullying the maknae and let him watch his gangster videos in peace," Xiumin said before shutting the door in Lay face.

WHen the coast is clear I sigh and go and put my laptop down on the bed and hop up and hug Xiumin tight.

"Hyung you saved me!!!" I said and squeeze him.

He chuckle, "Do I get a reward?" he ask.

I giggle and lean down and kiss him quick on the lips and then run back to my bed and get my laptop again before he can protest. I open my laptop and I can see he kinda blushing a little.

"S,so why was he bothering you?" he ask.

"I was on my laptop and he wanted to see what I was looking for but I couldn't show him."

"What is it?"

I gesture for him to come over and sit beside me and he sit down and he come and sit beside me. I scoot close and show my screen.

He can't read chinese well so he doesn't understand what it is.

"I looked up my curse to see if any way to reverse it," i said.

"Isn't that dangeroyus?" he asked.

"Maybe but you're going to help me! Two head better than one."

"I think we should waiting for manager hyung to help," Xiumin said. "Isn't he already helping.

"Yeah but... but he taking too long. You need to help me hyung. Look I found this one it easy. It just a potion and all the ingredients already in our house."

"How is that even possible!? you mean while cooking we can unknowingly become girl?" Xiumin eyes got wide.

"No,," I shook my head. "You have to say magic words with it too. SO you going to help me or not?"

Xiumin looked reluctant and so I pout.

"I don't know..." Xiumin said.

I raise my hands to my cheeks and get ready to do bbuing bbuing.

"That works on Kris but not me!" he warned.

But I just pout harder and say, "bbuing bbuing."

He laughed pull me into a headlock and give me a noogie.

"Fine!" he said. "But only because it doesn't look like the ingrediants are dangerous."

He let me go and I cheer.

"Yay! Thanks hyung!"

----

*KRIS POV*

I am in my room after doing my shower and thinking about my time with Tao out. It was so nice to be with just the maknae alone but I am disappointed  he didn't understand my feelng when I tried to confess. I suppose I have to be more blunt next time, but how?

I get up to go get some snack from the kitchen when I hear laughing in there and when I enter I see it's Xiumin and Tao and they are chopping ingredients on the table.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Hi Kris," the both said turning to see me. They had big smile on their face and I can't help but be jelaous.

I go to the refirdgerator to get a snack and they resume cutting tings up and arguing each other.

"We need crushed garlic hyung," Tao said.

"That what i'm doing," argue Xiumin.

"No that's minced!" say Tao.

I pour the orange juice and go ver to them, "What you making?"

"Uhm, some biscuit," said Tao, looking up from the batter he was stirring with a wooden spoon.

"Can I have some?" I ask.

"I...," Tao begin looking unsure.

"We don't know if it going to be good eyt so we going to try first. If it good you can have some next time," Xiumin said to me.

"Thanks, hyung," I said, smile weakly to Xiumin.

The two return to cooking and I try to watch them abit but they so absorbed in their task.

Tao... when you done can you come see me for a moment in my room?" I said.

"Ok," Tao said, looking up from the batter. "I'll see you."

I nod and leave going back to my room.

It like almost an hour later when he finally come and I feel so nervous when he knock on my door and peek his head inside.

"Kris?" he say.

I get up and go outside wiht him because CHen is in there. It is now or never I have to do tis now before the friendship between Xiumin and Tao get any closer. I must have no regrets.

We standing in the hallway and he look so cute looking up at me with his head a bit tilted. His hair and skin have some batter on it from what he made earlier and he look so cute. He is even still wearing the apron with a panda on it!

"How was the food you made?" I ask.

"It not so good," bhe said. "I don't think I'll make for you after all."

"Too bad. I was looking forward to eating your cooking."

"Next time for sure then!" he beam. "So what you want to talking to me about now?"

"Right... Tao," I sigh and gather all my courage. "Tao remember today I said I like you?" I ask.

"Yeah, when we went out. And don't worry Kris. I like you too. I didn't lie at all. SOrry if it seem i'm distant lately. Maybe I'm just tired?" he ask.

I shake my head, "I think you misunderstand. Tao that's not what I meant."

I reach forward and grab his shoulders with my hands. They fit so perfect there and I look him straight in his dark eyes before I finally lean down and capture his lips in a kiss. His kiss kind of like garlic. I guess he really did eat those biscuit after all but it's still Tao so the kiss is still good! The best kiss I ever had even though it so simple and last just one second. Because I finally back off and look at him again.

"Zitao..." I say. "I... I really like you."

-to be continued-

AN- thanks for commenting and subscirbing! what you think now ^o^