Chapter 5 Accidents Happen

CURSED! By an anti-fan!?!?

Chapter 5
I got away from Victoria and dressed really quick and came out the room but to my surprise... Victoria was waiting outside the dressing room!

"Vi-vi--," I stutter. Ugh Why I stuttering. I need to man up! Even she is my senior I'm still a man and we're friends, right!?

"Hey! I thought we could walk together," she said.

I nod, "ok." I said.

SHe smiled and then grab my arm and pull me so we walking down the hall. My arm it tingle where she is touching me, her arm laced with mine and I feel like my heart can just burst from my chest.

"So, it been a while since we last talk. You getting used to idol life now?" she asked.

"Ah," I replied. "Uhm, fans can be a bit scary sometimes."

She laugh and nod, "Yeah. Fangirls are quite crazy sometimes. You all had it particularly bad from day one. I was hopping they'd get some sense by now."

"Yeah, they just seem to only get crazier," I said.

"Well, I glad you keeping your head up... but... did you lose weight? You arm a bit skinny. Maybe I should come over and cook you guys food! I thought Yixing cook for you all sometimes," Vitoria said in her mothering kind of way.

She get in mother mode a lot because she the leader and much older than ehr members. But she doesn't have to mother me! I'm a man, right? (or will be again soon)

"You don't have to worry about me," I said, trying to act smooth and smile at her. "You always wowrying about other people but... I'm a man, y'know. Maybe it should be me who worry about you?"

AND OMG DID I JUST SAY THAT? Because that was good! And I know it good because we entered the photostudio but my words them made her stop and her perfect wide eyes grew wider as she shyly brought her fingers to her face.

"OMO!" she said.

I smirked.

But then she pinch my cheek, "Yah! Where you learn that kind of talk from!?"

And then she smile at me in a way that make me feel like a little naughty boy before turning and walking away, swinging her pony tail when she turn. I mesmerized watching as she walk to where the staff is telling her to come and the director start talking to her.

----

*KRIS POV*

We were all in the studio waitng for Tao to arrive. He went away to get dressed seperate again? Why he suddenly so shy around us? After all we just s. It not a big deal if he change in front of  us.

I thinking like this when suddenly the door opens and--

Ok I'm jealous! I am so jealous!

I feel like I'm about to really go crazy now. I know for a long time now how I felt... I knew before we even debut how I felt but I tried to ignore it. I tried to make it be like it's just a normal band mate relationship but I can't ignore it anymore. It's wrong because we both idols, we both in the same company, that we both have the same friends, and live with the same members or even that we both male. Also I am his leader and he supposed to trust me to not be ing over him and lusting over him but...

I like Zitao! I like him ok.

And now my fear is confirm for sure; Tao like Victoria! Otherwise why they walk in like that?

Tao is gazing down at Victoria and she is looking up at him with a shock look. THeir arms are hook together but she pull away as he smirks and she reach up to pinch his cheek.

Ugh my blood really boil. Why they being so familiar like that? And why... why of all people Victoria choose Tao!?! Ugh, maybe this a misunderstanding but I can't sit by and let this just happen. I go forward just as Victoria walk away to talk to the producer and I go to Tao and grab his elbow and he jump in shock, cos he was watching Victoria!!!

"Tao," I said, keeping calm. "We over here." I said pointing ove where the others are.

He turn his head and look at me surprised and the others and blush a little, probbaly emabrassed we all saw him drooling over victoria. UGH.

 And I thought it ok I would be find just liking him. I thought being close to him just enough. But I guess not! Because watching him with Victoria right now my heart just feel sick with jealously. I really don't think I can live just being on the sidelines like this. But what hope do I have?

I follow Tao back to where the other members are and he starts talking with them as if nothing happen. And Lay start teasing him but I tell Lay to cut it out and then go away to a diff corner and sit on a chair.

Lay follow me.

"Hey stop sulking," Luhan said, sitting beside me.

"No," I said.

"Awww, ok so it seeeems like you little boy crush has a crush on Victoria but it's nothing serious," Luhan said.

I glare at Luhan.

"Hey don't glaring at me! I'm on your side. Plus I the only one who know you like him so you want to talk about it right?" he asked.

"Nothing to talk about," I said. "We here to work not to flirt. THat why we need to keep Tao away from Victoria for the rest of the shooting."

"That gonna be hard since we all have a couple shoot with her," Luhan said.

"Shut up!"

Luhan pout, "Meanie."

But I know he not really hurt.

----

*TAO POV (agan)*

I notice Kris is being tense around me when he come brng me to the other memebrs. Why he suddnely act weird? Kris can be serious at times but he never feel tense... at least not around me! I follow him back to the others and Lay start making fun of me.

"Tao~!" Lay say and make a kissy face. "What you and victoria doing to come in together?"

Xiumin roll his eyes and Kris tell him to cut it out before he go away and Luhan just shakes his head and follow Kris. I look over where Kris go. I'm worried. What really wrong wit Kris? I ahte to see him act liek that, it really makes me feel strange. Like I want to help him, or at least be by his side. Why Luhan the one who get to be around Kris when he is down?

I thinking that and looking over where Kris and Luhan are talking with suddenly Lay grab me and turn me.

"Victoria's coming!" He says hurridly and sure enough Victoria is nodding while tlaking to one the producer and then coming walking in our direction.

"Lay, didn't Kris say cut it out," Xiumin say.

"What?" Lay said. "I not doing anhtyhing! Besides, obviously there was something going between them when they came in."

"Was not," I protest.

"Ok, I'll believe she doesn't like you. I mean why would she like a baby like you,"

"We're like basically the same age!" I counter back!

And then that when Victoria get close enoug and she says, "Hey guys what you arguing about?"

"We just abusing the maknae. Business as usual," Chen grinned.

Victoria giggled coming a little closer but as she step closer suddenly she trip! All I know is she heading down to the floor and I can't just let her fall! Im the closest so I hop forward and catch her as she fall. One arm wrap around her waist and the other lands....

RIGHT ON HER ! OMG!!! We're kind of frozen like that! Everyone looking at us because they saw Victoria fall and I go to catch her and then it just silence because OMG my hand is on her and she must be the same as me just shock and trying to process what going on

"S,sorry!" I stammer. I don't know what to say what I supposed to say!? My mind running like a mile a minute not sure what to say because OMG I touch victoria's s and everyone's looking at me.

"It's.. it's not like I haven't touched s before, right?"

Victoria looks shock and finally pulls back and covers her chest with her arms. And OMG I think she took that the wrong way. I mean cos I have s now too right...?

"It's nothing I haven't seen before," I try to clarify but then--

SLAP!!!

She slaps me right on the face and I swear I see stars as Xiumin catches me because I nearly fall from the impact. I kind of deseved that... because there's no way she could have known I meant my s!

"Err I mean--" I try to say as I stand up again.

She just glare and hiss at me and say, "Save it you little ert brat!" And stomp off and oh man I ruined it! I really ruined it big time!!! NOooo Victoria! My pretty beautiful Victoria come backkkk!

"Yeah, ok you're right she definitely doesn't like you," Lay says and it take everything in me not to punch him!

I have to make this right... but how?

---

We on the ride home after the shoot and I just still feeling a bit bad in the van but not so bad. Victoria kind of ignore my the rest of the time so I don't get a chance to properly apologize eyt but I will!

I found out from Luhan (who was told by Kris) that we will be shooting this for a few days. Today was just group shot for EXO-M all together as well as Victoria solo shoot. But then also each our member will have a solo shot with victoria! So there! She has to speak to me right? During our solo shot? All is well.

I thinking like that (and really just wanting to relax in a bath and get out this chest wrapping) when we get to out dorm. We open the door and Manager is right there! He got home before us!

"Hey hyung!" Chen greet.

"Hi guys! You had a good shoot today? Sorry couldn't be there I had so much work to do," he said.

I hope it work related to my curse!!!

"It was fine. Not so hard," Xiumin smile.

"Good. You all shold relax but first... Tao can you come with me to my room please???"

"Huh? Ok, hyung," I said. And I follow him to his room and he shut the door.

I really hope this is about my curse. I turn and watc him eager anticpating when he has something behind his back.

"Hyung what that you have behind your back?" I asked.

He look a bit nervous and he put on a forced smile as he pull whatever it is fom behind his back. When I see.... it... that horible pink and white thing I feel like I really really want to DIE!

"Congrats Tao!" Manager says. "On your first bra!"

-to be continued...-

AN - hmmm will victoria forgive tao? haha ^^thanks all who subscribe and commenters!