Chapter 6 BRA!?

CURSED! By an anti-fan!?!?

Chapter 6

"WHATT!?" I gasp as I staring at that pink thing he holding.

"What? You're a girl now so you should use this--" he say but I interuppt.

"No way! You supposed to be finding the cure to my curse! Not giving me this thing!" I said and smack the bra from his hand and it fall to the floor.

"Ah, yeah about that... We found the place where the letter came from."

"YAY!"

"But she live in a girl dorm and she never put her real name on the letter just the address of the dorm. We have to narrow it down from the girls who live in there," he said.

"Ok how many girls live in there?" I asked.

"Over a 100!"

UGH! my heart it just drops and I sink sadly.

"I never gonna be a boy again!" I so sad.

"No! We're going to fix this!" Manager said. "We are now using our private investigators to see who are Kpop fans in the dormitory."

I sigh sadly anyway.

"But in the mean time," manager picks up the bra from the floor. "You should take this. Wearing the bandages all the time wil get uncomfortable and restricting so wear this and baggy shirts in the house. You don't really have that much anyway."

"H,HEY!" I protest covering my chest, "No looking!"

Manager just roll his eye and give me the bra, "Ok you go off now! I'll let you know how the search for the girl goes."

After I leave manager's room I go to me and xiumin bedroom (he isn't in there thank goodness) and look at the bra. It is pink and white and super girly and how the hell did manager hyung even get this!? Is he some ert!?

I look in the mirror and take off my shirt hold the bra in front of me and my face go red like a tomato! Oh man I can't wear this! I really can't i'm so embarassed. I really don't want to be a girl anymore at all... but since I am one--

My mind flashback to earlier today when i touch Victoria chest (on accident) and I blush remembering how soft and yet firm they were. I fnd my own hand touching the bandages where my chest is... My s aren't so big. Even without the bandage you can barely tell they there...

Ah, but enough about that. I go and put my shirt back on and stuff the bra under my pillow and go take a shower. After showering I dress in the bathroom in a regular loose t-shirt nd some pajama pants with pandas on it and comb my wet hair. Then I leave the bathroom. As I walking past the living area I see my hyungs in the living room laughing and talking and they see me.

"Hey Tao," call Lay. "You want some snacks?"

"Sorry I already brush my teeth," I say.

"Hey Tao! Youw anna still study ith me tonight?" Xiumin asked too.

"Yeah give me a minute," I said. "Meet me in the room later."

"K!"

I go in our room and then I look in the mirror again and put my hand on my chest. This time I not wearing the bandage or anything. it just my s hanging there and I press them slightly. It not the same feeling as touching someone else s (of course) but I still feel a bit strange nonetheless and I frown. Well, atleast you can't really tell them just by looking at me. Just to be safe though I take off the shirt and put on a wife beater and another shirt and then put that shirt on me again... and then a sweater! But it hot so I take off the sweater and then jump on my bed.

A few minutes later and Xiumin comes in ready to study.

"Ready?" I said.

"Yeah!" he smiled and grab his book and he sits on his bed so I go and climp on beside him.

We both lay on his bed on our tummies with his book open in front of us and begin to study like usual, reading the grammar and dialogue in the book. We study for like 15 minutes with no problem but then when I reading a passage suddenly I feel like eyes on me. I look up from the book and see Xiumin was looking at me and not the book!

He look down fast, back at the book and I shrug and start reading again but then I look up again and he was looking at me.

"Hey! Look at the book," I protest.

"Ah, s,sorry," he stutter and look back at the book.

I frown, I suddenly feel a bit uncomfrtable and i cross my arms in front of me subconsciously, not sure where he is looking. Suddenly I really wanting a veil or something to hide under.

"Say, Tao did you... change your soap or something?"

"No, why?"

"I dunno... you just seem... different... I dunno... something is... just off I dunno. Don't pay attention to me," he said.

"Ok," I said and then point to the book. "So did you understand the passage?"

"Uh...." he said.

"You weren't paying attention were you?" I asked.

Xiumin looked a bit sheepishand I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"Fine study session is over early today!" I announce.

But Xiumin object and sit up too and reach for me.

"Noo!" he says ans he grabs my arm playfully and pulls me down to fall on the bed.

But I don't know... I lost weight and muscle apparently because he brought me down so much easier than normally so I fall on my back against the mattress and he on top of me. I blush and pray that he don't realize how close his face is to my s right now. I hold my breathe and he sits up.

"Woah," he says and laugh. "Did I really catch you off guard that time? You feel so easily."

"Y,yeah," I laugh nervously. I was totally off guard. I had no defenses!"

"You're slippin! Martial artist can't let their guard down!" he said, laughing still but suddenly he stop and seem curious and looking down at me. "Oh hey your bandage is gone!"

"Huh?" I sit up suddenly. OMG my shirt must have ridden up when I fell back! But bhow he know about my bandages?

"Did you get hurt? WHy you had bandages yesterday?" he asked. "Let me see."

He each forward and grab the hem of my shirt but I hit his arm hard and he let go and rub his wrist.

"Ouch!" he said.

"Don't go grabbing lifting other people shirt!" I scold, panicked.

"What? I just concerned that all!" he said still rubbing his arm. "I saw you had a bandage on your chest at the drinking party but I forgot about it until now when your shirt went up and it gone."

"Well it gone so don't worry," I say, feeling self conscious. I fold my arms over my chest and hunch my back turning away from him.

"Tao why you won't talk to me," Xiumin frowned. "Ever since the incident the other day you been weird. You acting not like yourself."

I don't know what to say so I don't say anything and he keep talking.

"You think I won't notice? You can't hide things from me forever because I your room mate, you know. Of course I notice things since we so close. Wouldn't you notice f something happened with me," he said.

I sigh, because I know he's right. And I feel at war because I don't know what to do. Part of me feel like I should just tell Xiumin because he's my room mate and he already know about the notes and letters I had. If any memebr know my secret really it's him I trust with it. And since he my room mate it so difficult to be around him and hiding the fact I changed gender! If nothing else he'd be able to help me keep it from the others.

"Fine," I say and sigh one mroe time. "I tell you... but you have to tell nobody! Only me manager hyung and now you can know."

He nod, a worried look on his bun face.

"Because of a curse... I'm... a girl," I said.

"Huh?" Xiumin said, his face scrunching in ocnfusion.

"I got cursed by a anti fan and now I became a girl and manager hyung is helping me find the cure while helping protect my secret so I don't get kicked from EXO."

There is a long silence as Xiumin just sitting there starting at me.

"Xiumin?"

And then suddenly his eyes go round and I realize he's staring right at my chest and ok yeah, I guess it not so hard to see I actually have s if you know what you're actually looking for.

"You've got to be ting me," he said.

"I wish I were!" I said and my shoulders slump in defeat, sadly. "I really do! I so sad I don't know what to do! I don't know who to turn to! Only manager and you know and I feel like I'm going to break! What to do!? Now that you know my secret you have to help me keep it and-- and-- Hyung are you even listening to me!?"

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO ASK ANY FURTHER!" Xiumin says and suddenly he has me pulled into a hug. My head falls against his shoulder and my eyes open wide in shock.

"I'll protect you!" he says and push me back again by my shoulders to look in my face. "My pretty Tao dongsaeng!" He said, "Whether male or female you know I will protect you. And now that I know I will make sure none of our erted memebers finds out!"

"WHAT!? XIUMIN HYUNG WHAT IS YOUR MIND!" I yell and blushing.

"Hey it's dangerous here for you now with these 4 lively young men."

"Not including yourself, I presume," I deadpan.

"Of course not. I'm safe," Xiumin said.

"Puh-lease! I'm your room mate I know you're not safe!" I retort. I get off his bed and go to my bed instead and get under the blanket.

"Yah! What you mean?" Xiumin ask. And then he just shake his head, "But I guess that's what you meant at the restaurant... you told me that I didn't know how scary fans really are... and that you sorry to make me worry..." Xiumin had a sombre face as he spoke.

"I said that?" I said surprised. "Well it true... I know how the power fans have and... I am sorry that you worry or that you feel a need to protect me."

"You shouldn't be sorry. I'd worry about you whether you want it or not."

I find myself smiling softly at the statement. Part of me want to roll my eyes of course but there something so nice about the sweetness of Xiumin hyung. When I was a boy, and even now that he found out I a girl he never change. He really just wants to look out for me no matter what.  

When in China I guess people are often looking out for him and Chen because the language difficulties. If looking after me helps him feel like he as more a place in this big old crowded country other than just that foreigner in that boy band then... I find that I really like that.

I just really want him to be happy and not stressing about being the foreigner all of the time. In turn it makes me happy...

...But it not like I'd tell him that!

"Well, I guess today makes sense--" Xiumin's voice cuts through my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"Just everything these past few days... the bandages, the dressing in sperate rooms, your suddent weight loss... which remnds me you really need to apologize to Victoria noona tomorrow!"

"I know" I groan. "I really dreading it. She must really hate me."

Xiumin just chuckled and shook his head, "No. he probably just surprised is all."

"I hope so..." I sigh and then suddenly I perk up. "By the wya don't listen to Lay! I d,don't like Victoria noona!"

"Huh? WHy you have to calirfy with me? I never asked about it," Xiumin laugh. "I don't care who you like."

And when he said that something in me feel disappointed. WHy he don't care? Why do I kinda wish he did...?

-to be continued-

an- thanks for comment and sub!!! <3333 what u think?