Chapter 1 - Crazy Fan Letter

CURSED! By an anti-fan!?!?

Chapter 1

It was just like any other mail day...

"MAIL TIME!"

I looked up from where I sitting on the bed with Xiumin hyung studying Chinese with him when I hear the voice of our manager calling out from the living room.

"Yay mail!" Xiumin cheered, hopping from the bed.

"You just want an excuse to stop studying!" I said and got up as well.

But realy I am not looking forward to the mail... and you'll see why.

We went into the living room.I am a member of a Chinese pop band called EXO-M (M mean Mandarin). My name is Huang Zitao (you can just say Tao it my stage name) and I am the maknae youngest member and am rapper.

Since we in a boyband we have many fans. We all crowd around Manager ad we wait for him to empty out the sack with the mail. Once everyone crowd around he start passing it out: some for Kris, Luhan, Xiumin, Chen, and Lay! But... nothing for me.

Ok that's strange... normally I always get that thing... that one thing.

As everyone excitedly looking their mail manager hyung start to walk away but I follow him as he walking and tug on his elbow.

"Er... hyung, are you forgetting something?" I ask cutely.

"What you mean?" Manager said.

"My letter. i didn't get one," I said.

"Huh?" Manager look in the sack again and then surprised reach in and pull out one thing. It was a raggidy looking beat up letter. It lok old and tatter but it had my name on it. "Oh here it is. Sorry about that, kiddo."

He pass it to me and ruffle my hair and goes away.

I sigh and look down at my letter. It really did come again. Every week I get this same member from the same place. I sigh and open it and see the words I always expect to see each week.

You bastard! You still never stay away from Kris. You better be careful what you doing...
-Kris Fan


I sigh and while everyoen still looking in their lettes I go back to my room. Yes, every week it the same I get a threatning letter from some Kris fan. Every week they tell me to stay away from Kris. Over time I see what their problem is; they say I kep Kris away from Lay, that i fake like i'm cute maknae, that I am a parasite on kris, and many other things.

I sigh again and sit on my bed. But I can't tell Kris. Why? Because I don't want to worry him. He's leader so many concerns are already on his brain and I don't want to add to it. Besides, these letters aren't really that bad. Not like they booing me at peformances or anything. It's just words and as long as it's just words I can handle it.

But really it just boggle my mind. This person seem convinced I am like a leech hanging to Kris. But I'm not! I really respect Kris and cherish him. Of course I do! He's like my hero and he my leader! Is it really so wrong?

I looking at the letter thinking these things when Xiumin come in.

"Hey Tao you ready to go--?" he saying but then he see me with the letter.

He my room mate so he the only person I told about these letters.

"It another letter?" he frown.

I just nod and throw it down on the bed, "Don't worrying about it. they'll get tired someday."

"You should tell manager hyung. He can get it to stop," Xiumin suggest.

"It fine. We should get going. We have recording today."

Xiumin look like he want to say more but he don't and we go.

----

Work today was good and so many fans go out to see us. I forget all about the letter because we had such an exciting time. Work helps me keep my mind from my troubles.

While we perfoming where I dancing and I supposed to be beside Kris and he bump my arm as he pass by. I look at him and he look at me. Our eyes meet and my heart it quicken as a smile spread acorss his face. My body moving on its own, since we practice so much I have the steps automatically, and i return his smile, and look away shyly.

Then we continue dancing, a smile lingering on our lips. As we finish performing and we boy I feel Kris come beside me and help lead me off the stage as I wave to the crowd.

It really a good day and finally it time to go out. We go into the dressing room and as we walking I see a fan standing in the corridor. She look normal enough so we all nodding and wave and our manager try to shoo her away as we head towards dressing room. But really... I have a weird feeling about her and then...

"TAO!" I hear my voice and I turn and then she is in front of me so fast even the other members have no time to react as something is throwin into my face.

"Ahhh!" I cry out and cover my face but it not enough and I am covered in something.

"I warned you stay away from Kris!!!"

Thee is commotion as I fall onto the ground. I hear arguing and running and then I feel hands on my shoulders as Lay is pulling me up and into the dressing room.

"Find that girl!" I hear manager growl. "You 6 stay in here!"

The others listen and Lay seat me on a makeup chair. Someone start wiping my face with a towel.

"What is it?" I hear Luhan say.

"It look like flour..." Lay say.

Chen is wiping my face and Lay touch some the stuff...

"It is flour!" he confirm. "Well we don't have to worrying about him being hurt then... if it just flour. We just have to make sure no crazier thing happen."

"What a relief," Luhan sigh.

Kris look at me worried and I can tell he feel guilty because of what the girl shout before she throw the flour on me.

"Tao... I'm sorry my crazy fan--"

"It's ok," i interuppt and smile so big. "It just flour and it just one fan."

He don't look convinced but... I don't want to wory him.

---

We get home and shower and they never found the fan. Oh well. I crawl in the bed, ready to sleep and put the incident behind me when I see the letter I got from today and ther something on the back!

if I see you close to Kris today beware!!! You will be curse.

"Huh?" I think. "A flour curse?" I laugh and just shake my head and throw away the letter.

I really just need to sleep and forget about it all for good.

-to be continued-

AN- ok sorry if this chapter boring just gotta set up for the curse!!! also check the first chapter for the picture my friend made for this fic. it's up!