JAPAN AND SUNGMIN’s LITTLE SECRET

I can’t make you love me

 

HYUKJAE, DONGHAE & SUNGMIN 26 Y.O, KYUHYUN 25 Y.O, LEE JUNGHWAN 4 Y.O

 

Sungmin Pov

 

“Umma…” I heard my only son shouted at me as well as he run to me with his chubby legs.

 

“Sundeullie…my baby boy,” I carry him in my arm while my lips showering his face with kiss. I really miss my deullie.

 

“Min Oppa.” I stop my act when I heard someone call me.

 

“Oppss…Sorry Sulli… Oppa really miss this little duck.” I said.

 

“Umma… I… not… a… duck….” Sundeullie whined.

 

“Yeah..you’re not a duck…okay. And Deullie, can you play with Baro for a while. Umma want say something with auntie Sulli.” With that I placed him down and with a blink of eyes, he already run to Baro's room.

 

“Sorry Sulli…”

 

“Sorry for what,Oppa?” asked Sulli

 

“Oppa always trouble you to keep an eye on Sandeul when I busy with work. Furthermore, now you’re pregnant and it’s really hard for you to take care of Sandeul.”

 

“It’s okay, oppa. Deullie was a good kid. Minho and I already consider his as our son.”

 

“Thank you, Sulli.”

 

“Oppa said you have something to say to me. What is it?”

 

“I think I want back to my hometown.”

 

“Back to hometown? You mean Korea?”asked Sulli

 

“Yeah…I think Deullie should know about his family. And my family also should know about the existence of his grandchild.”

 

“Is included deullie’s appa?”

 

“No. his appa should not know about Deullie.”

 

“But…he has a right to know about his son,oppa. It’s already 5 years… 5 years you keep Deullie as a secret.” Said Sulli.

 

“I know, he has a right to know about Deullie…but I think it still not a right time for him to know about deullie.” I said slowly.

 

“It’s your decision,oppa. As your cousin and Deullie’s auntie, I just want the best for both of you. When you want to go back to korea?”

 

“End of this month.”

 

“Still have 2 weeks from now…”

 

-2 weeks later-

 

“umma, where we want to go tomorrow?” asked Sandeul when I accompany him to sleep.

 

“we will back to korea, baby.”

 

“korea…you mean I can see appa?” asked sandeul excited.

 

“No… we will see grandma, grandpa or maybe uncle hyukkie and uncle hae.”

 

“Uncle hyukkie and uncle Hae?”

 

“yeah..umma’s bestfriend.”

 

“So, when can I see appa,umma?He also your bestfriend right.”

 

“I don’t know”

 

“But, auntie Sulli said that my appa was at korea. So, I think I can see appa if we back to korea.” Sandeul pout.

 

“May be another time, baby. Now, you should sleep.”

 

‘Sandeul’s appa… Cho Kyuhyun…’ everytime I remembered his name, my mind can’t stop from replaying the moment that bring miracle in my life… Lee Junghwan@Sandeul was that miracle.

 

 

-Flashback-*a night of hyukjae’s wedding*

 

“Yah Kyu… how much you already drink this?” I asked Kyuhyun.

 

“I*hicks* don’t*hicks* know*hicks*..may be*hicks* 3 or 4. Min*hicks* hyung can*hicks* I have*hicks* another one?”

“Are you crazy? Wait a minute.. 1,2,3,4,5 and 6. 6 bottle of soju. I bet you already drunk right now.” I said.

 

“No.. *hicks*I’m *hicks*not*hicks* drunk… *hicks*I’m *hicks*just *hicks* heartbroken.”

 

“Heartbroken? What are you saying, Kyu?”

 

“*hicks* the one*hicks* that I love*hicks* have been*hicks* married*hicks* today… so, I’m *hicks*so hurt*hicks* at here.” I was cried in silent when heard his rambling. He loved somebody else. Even that person already married, he still loved that person.

 

“We should back to hotel now. If not, auntie will worry about you, kyu.”

 

“No.. I *hicks* don’t want.”

 

“Yes.. we will back to hotel now.”

 

“Erm.. *hicks*okay… but*hicks* with one*hicks* condition” he smirk and I feel bad for that.

 

“What?”

 

“You*hicks* will replaced*hicks* him for tonight.”said kyu.

 

-the morning-

 

“Aarghhh…” I was waked up from that scream.

 

“What have I done…what have I done.” The man beside me was mumbling.

 

“Yah…Lee Sungmin.. wake up… I said wake up.” He said while shaking my body roughly.

 

“I’m awake.”I said slowly.

 

“what happen to us last night?” asked him, serious.

 

“Nothing happen.” I said while sit. I put a mask on my face, no emotion mask.

 

“Did you think I’m stupid,Lee Sungmin? If nothing happen, why you and me are on this bed together.” He shouted at my face.

 

“We do ‘it’ last night.”I said slowly.

 

“What you mean by ‘do it last night’?”

 

“Yes… we do it… we have a last night. Did you satisfy now?” my tear was burst out when I said that.

 

“You trap me...Get out. I don’t want to see your face anymore.”I see he get up from bed and walked to bathroom.

 

“It was a mistake… last night was a mistake… be friend with you also a mistake.” He said as he walked to bathroom.

 

When he disappears behind bathroom’s door, I really want to scream… It’s hurt… everything was hurt… I lost my v-card to the man that I love but now… he assumes that as a mistake… to him, I also a mistake…

 

-2 month later-

(Seoul Hospital)

 

“Congratulation, Mr. Lee.” Dr. Jongsuk was said happily.

 

“Congratulation? What is your meaning, Dr?”I was sick but this doctor was congrats me with happy face.

 

“You already pregnant for 2 months.”

 

“Pregnant?Are you alright, Doc. I’m a man… and man can’t get pregnant.”

 

“Erm… just take this as god’s miracle, okay.”

 

“Are you sure, doc?”I asked to get confirmation.

 

“100% sure”

(i'm too lazy to write a conversation)

-Sungmin’s house-

 

“I’m home.”I said as I open the door.

 

“Minnie..”

 

“Yes mom.”

 

“You got a letter from Tokyo University.”Umma pass me a white envelope. I open and read it slowly.

 

“What that say?” Umma asked.

 

“I get the offer… they accept my application, Umma.”I hug my mum tightly.

 

“Congrats, Minnie.”I was cried on my mum arms. Everything was clear now,I should keep this baby as a secret. Who want to believe that a man can get pregnant? And the offer from Tokyo University was a way to go far away from Korea and that is the starting of my new life.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

A/N: SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKE...

STILL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE BUT STILL END IT WITH FAIL...

SORRY TO TAKE A LONG TIME TO UPDATE..

TQ FOR READ THIS STORY... 

AND I REALLY APPRECIATE THE COMMENT FROM READERS..