LEE JUNGHWAN TO CHO JUNGHWAN

I can’t make you love me

5 months later.

 Kyuhyun's pov. 

 Today is the day that I should done 5 years ago. 5 months ago when I saw Hyukjae hyung and I knew that I have a son, I still in dilemma... between love or responsibility.. I almost make a wrong decision when I choose to ignore my responsibility towards Sungmin and Sandeul and choose my love towards Hyukjae. But hyukjae is right.. I should stop loving him cause someone really need me.. someone that really love me.... I try to love Sungmin like I love Hyukjae. .. its really hard at first but now I  admit that I start to love Sungmin. 2 months ago when I proposed to him, he seemed hesitate to accept my proposal. But with the help of Sandeullie's aegyo, a week after that I received a call from him that he will accepted my proposal with one condition. I should bring back his bestfriend on our wedding day. 

Talked about hyukjae hyung, his divorce papers still in my office drawer. If hyukjae hyung want I happy with someone, I also want he happy with someone that he really love, donghae hyung. Even I still don't know anything that happen to them 5 months ago, I know hyukjae have a good reason to leave someone he love from he 15 years old. 

"Daddy..." called sandeul. 

" Yes baby..." I knelt down to match the height of Sandeul.

"Are you ready, daddy? " Sandeul asked as he patted me on the shoulder. 

" Of course I am. From today, you are not Lee Junghwan anymore but Cho Junghwan. " I said meanwhile sandeul grin happily. 

" Daddy, umma want to know about his bestfriend. Did hyukjae uncle will come today?"

" I don't know baby. Last time I received his email was 2 months ago when your umma accept my proposal."

"So, hyukjae uncle didn't come?"

" I don't know but I hope he will come today."I said. 

" Kyu," Donghae call from the door.

"Yeah hyung."

"Lets go. Umma already wait us at church." Said donghae hyung.

" Alright.  Let's go my boy." I stood up and stretch my hand to Sandeul.

" Let's go, daddy"said sandeul happily.

*     *      *

-kyumin's wedding- 

"Lets hear your wedding vow to each other"said the priest.

" I, Cho Kyuhyun will learn to love you more than I love my self. Sungminnie... I'm sorry for everything... Every bad days that you pass it alone without me... I'm sorry... Every tough times when you and Sandeul pass it alone... I'm sorry... I knew. .. 5 years ago... that night...I'm a jerk... I push you out from my life... I hurting you with my words . I'm really sorry Sungminnie.  I'm not regret that night was happened,because that night brings miracle in our life today.. if before this our miracle carried your surname, Lee Junghwan..from today and onwards, he will carrying my surname... Cho Junghwan... and the last... I admit that you're not my first love but I will promise that you will be my last love, Cho Sungmin."

" I, Lee Sungmin will promise to love you without boundaries.  To love you more than I love sandeul and my self. To love you without limit. That will be my promises to you. Kyuhyunnie. .. I'm sorry. .. for everything that I have done to you. . I keep your son from you. I denied all your right towards sandeul almost 5 years. Sorry for my selfishness. "Said sungmin emotionally. 

" With the right from the god, I announced both of you as husband and wife. You can change the rings now."said the priest. 

" Daddy... Umma... change the rings. " said sandeul excitedly. 

" Daddy kiss umma...kiss umma..." Sandeul instruct us after we change the rings. 

With that I put both of my hand at Sungmin's cheek and slowly kiss his m-shape lips. I heard a cheers as our background music.

" Thank you, my hunny bunny."I whisper to him.

*    *    *

-the night-

"Minnie, did you see my laptop? " I asked sungmin when I can't find my laptop.

" Yah, this is our wedding night.  Why you ask your laptop now? Did you still want to play your starcraft on our wedding night?" I chuckles when see his pout.

" No..I just want to check my email... who know hyukjae send an email today."

" Okay. .just check your email." I saw he bring out my laptop from my closet.

I on my laptop immediately.. i was double click to my email window to checking my email. I smile widely when I saw hyukjae email. I double click on his name.

" Minimi... your best friend sent an email."I called Sungmin.

" Wait a minute, don't read it without me."said sungmin from bathroom. 

"Okay.. you can continue."I heard sungmin voice beside me.

"Did you want to seduce me?"I said ily just to tease my wife.

"Yah...read hyukkie's email first."

" Okay"

From: hyukjae ur ex-brother in law

To: kyuhyun, my lovely brother.

Subject: congrats on your wedding day with minnie.

Hello...

How are you, kyu?? ? I'm fine.. don't worry about me.  Firstly, I'm sorry cause I didn't come to your wedding. .I'm really sorry, kyu.. I really want to come but my condition right now do not allow me to back to korea. Said my sorry to minnie hyung also. One day I will come back. And I hope that day sandeul already have another siblings. *giggles*... 

Kyu... 

You're third person that knows about this news after my family and your mum. I hope this will be a good present for your wedding...*breathing*... you will be an uncle...I was pregnant for almost 6 months. please ... please don't say anywords to your hyung even he is the father. This will be our secret. If you want to visit me... just get your honeymoon with minnie hyung here... at city of love, Paris.  I will be your tour guide. 

I think this is for now. Send my hug and kiss to minnie hyung and sandeul.

-Hyukjae-

 When I finish read the email with sungmin.. I don't know how to feel... disappointed. .angry... sad...I have all that feeling towards my brother. 

"Kyunnie..."I heard sungmin call me.

" What have you done, hyung?" I thought.

"Minimi, what have hae hyung done to hyukjae hyung? Why my hyung make a same mistake like me? Make someone that really love you suffer because of yourself?" I cries hardly when sungmin pull me to hug me.

" Shhh....no... you never make me suffer... I'm happy. .see.. you already make me happy. .. one day.... one day, Donghae will realise and he will make hyukjae happy like what you did to me. Miraclr happened to me... and bring you to me... miracle also happen to hyukjae... and that will bring hae to him... don't worry." Sungmin soothing me.

"I really hope like that.. Thank you..I love you, my hunny bunny. "I said.

"Your welcome. I love you too, my evil hubby. "

P/s: yeah.. finally kyumin are married. .. 

         Sorry for bad grammar...

          Thanks for read and comment.. I really appreciate that..