MEETING WITH THE PAST.

I can’t make you love me

 

 

-Shopping complex-

 

“Umma.. I want that game,” Sandeul point his finger to the PS3 picture.

 

“Did you know how to play with it? You are only 4 years old, Deullie.”

 

“Umma, I can learn it… Grandpa also can teach me… Pleaseeee ummaaa…” Sandeul give me his puppy-eyes that he learned from me.

 

“Okay,” I said when I fail to resist his puppy-eyes.

 

‘I should stop teaching him an aegyo’ I though as we walks to the shop that selling all the type of video games.

 

It’s already a month after Sandeul and I back to Korea. As I said before, who was believed that a man can get pregnant? Same as my family members, they also can’t believe that I, their son, can get pregnant. But… I’m proud with my family… even they can’t believe it, they still accept deullie and I with open arms and now they also forced me to tell them who’s sandeul’s appa. I just keep it as my secret. They should not know who’s sandeul’s appa because I believe once them know the fact, they will see kyuhyun and asked him to responsible. It will not happen… if 5 years ago, kyuhyun thought I was a mistake, I don’t want he take Sandeul as a mistake from that night. Sandeul will never be mistake. He is my miracle.

 

“Umma… I want that game…that…that…and that.” Sandeul point one by one the video game that he want when we already in the shop. I see he stop his chubby legs at the partition that show ‘Starcraft’ games. I just smile with his behavior.

 

‘Like father like son’I said in my heart.

 

“Umma, can I have this game?”

 

“No baby… only a growth person can play that game. Erm… what say we find something like you?” I lowered myself to the same high with him.

 

“Like me?? What games, umma?” he asks excitedly.

 

“something like duck…” I chuckle when see his pout.

 

“Ummaaaa..” he whines.

 

“Okay..okay…”I get up and hold his hand to start find another games that suitable for Sandeul before one voice that I have known by heart. The voice that I was wants to avoid since 5 years ago. The voice of Cho Kyuhyun.

 

“Sungmin…Min hyung, right?”asks him for confirmation.

“Kyuhyun..”I said slowly when I already face him.

 

“It’s really you. When you back from Japan?” asked kyuhyun.

 

“A month ago.” I answered simply.

 

“How are you, Min hyung?”

 

“Good,” just a single word that comes out from my mouth.

 

“Min hyung…” I see he hesitate to speak.

 

“Yes, kyuhyun.”

 

“I’m sorry sorry about 5 years ago. I know that I already hurt you with my words.” Said kyuhyun.

 

“Its okay.Anyway, it’s a already 5 years and I already forgot about it, kyuhyun.” I give him a smile.

 

“Papa…” our conversation was interrupted by sandeul.

 

“Hah??”Sandeul give me a sharp glare. I immediately lowered myself.

 

“Did you want I call you ‘umma’ infront of him?”sandeul was whispered at my ears.

 

“Of couse not.” I said while stare at kyuhyun’s face.

 

“So, you do not want to introduce him to me?”sandeul said excitedly.

 

“okay… Kyuhyun, meet my duck, sandeul…and baby deullie, meet my friend, uncle kyu.”I said nicely.

 

“Your duck?”

 

“Annyeong, uncle kyu. I’m not his duck… I’m his son” Said sandeul sweetly while give me a glare.

 

“Annyeong, sandeul.” Kyuhyun also lowered himself to have the same height with us.

 

“He is your son, min hyung?” asked kyuhyun disbelieve.

 

“Yup.”

 

“His look like you”said kyuhyun while pinch sandeul’s chubby cheek.

 

‘he look like me…but he have your behavior…game addict…snarky… stubborn.. he also got your brain…’ I said in my heart.

“Of course he looks like me… I’m his appa.”

 

“How old are you, baby boy?”asked kyuhyun.

 

“1,2,3,4… erm 5 years old”answer sandeul after he finish calculate his age by his chubby finger.

 

“No, he is 4 years old.” I corrected his answer.

 

“No…umma said, when we at korea, my age will be 5 years old.”

 

“Such a clever boy. I bet, he must inherit this cleverness from his umma.” Kyuhyun said while pull sandeul into his hug.

 

“Why?” I asked while smile when see sandeul in kyuhyun’s arms.

 

“Because, you’re not so clever, min hyung.” Kyuhyun and sandeul laugh hardly when see my pout.

 

“Yah.”I give them the death glare. Why always I get bullied by them?

 

“Okay..okay… can you stop pouting, min hyung. You already have a son.. Please kill your old habits.”

 

“Uncle, are papa always like that at the old time?” Asked sandeul.

 

“Yeah… uncle always is his victim. Whatever he wants, uncle should give. When uncle can’t give what he wants, he will give me that face.”Kyuhyun laugh with his words.

 

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun… don’t give my son false information about me.”

 

“Okay…erm… I think, I already take a long time with you guys. I don’t want your wife get worried. I’ll go first.”

 

“Good bye, sandeul”

 

“Good bye uncle kyu. See you next time.” Sandeul put his chubby arms around kyuhyun’s neck and give him a kiss at cheek. I can see a shock face of kyuhyun.

 

“yeah, see you next time, clever boy.” He kiss back sandeul’s cheek.

 

*           *        *

“Umma, he is my appa,right?” ask sandeul when kyuhyun already far away from us.

 

“How you know,baby?”

 

“Did you forget that I’m genius, umma?”

 

‘Hiisshh, this little brat’as I said in mind.

 

“I admit it..he is your appa… but promise me, don’t ever call him appa.”

 

“But…”

 

“Don’t argue…just follow what umma said.”

 

“Okay” he said with a pout.

 

A/N: Sorry... i still fail to write...

         this story...i don'k know how to write coz its already deviate from the original storyline...

         because of that..i took too long to write.. sorry...

         to the readers... sorry..this piece still not good...

         grammar mistake everywhere...