The Divorce Papers.

I can’t make you love me

A/n: sorry.. I know it take a long time to write this story. And the readers almost forgot about this. This 2-3 chappie are like a punishment for donghae.

 

Kyuhyun's pov.

(The wedding's night)

5 months... 5 months I asked myself what happens to their marriage. Why hyukkie leaves someone he really loves? Why hyukkie give up on their marriage? This morning I got the answer. After I got his email last night, I called umma to have hyukkie phone number at Paris. With Minnie, I called him.. I don't care if it was midnight here... I just want to know the truth.. When he answer the phone, I just ask one question;  How did it happen? At first, hyukkie hesitate to talked but I force him until he talked about it from A to Z.. when he finished, I don't know what to said. Everything like dreams to me. My hyung... he make a same mistake like me but what the worst are the title that he called his wife. Minnie. . He already messed with tears when he heard about his best friend's story. After we end our conversation, I walked away and come back with the envelope that contains hyukjae's divorce paper.

"Kyu, what's that? " asked Sungmin. 

"Divorce papers. " I said. Sungmin's face turn pale.

"Whats?divorce... paper.."sungmin stuttering. 

"hey...hey.. why my bunny look pale? Are you sick?" I asked him.

"You.. divorce. ..paper. ... me....?"sungmin still stuttering. 

"What. .. divorce you...?"when I know the 

directions of our discussion.. I laugh hardly. 

"You laugh?" Asked Sungmin blank. 

" of course I laugh. . Did you think that I was crazy, divorces you on our wedding night? This is hyukjae hyung divorce paper. Another document is his transfer letter of his share in Lee Corp."

"Hyukjae's divorce papers? How you get it?"sungmin asked confused.

"Yeah...He give me this document 5 months ago. . But I keep it cause I want a happy ending for them. But when I know the whole story, I think I should plan something to teach hae hyung about how to appreciate someone that really love you not like that leech? "

"Teach donghae...and leech? Who?" Asked Sungmin want to know. 

" kim ki bum.."

"Minimi. . There is a story behind their marriage.. It were umma, appa and I that knew about this story...you also already know about appa's last will, right?" When I see sungmin nod I continue the story.

"A month before appa change his will... Mr.Choi, our family lawyer invite appa to his son engagement. I think you know his son, bunny. The model and actor, Choi Siwon.. he is Mr. Choi's son and you will be shock if you know who is his fiance. "

"who's? Kim ki bum?"

"Yes. You're right. A week after that, appa change his will. I know about the share but about the wedding between hae hyung and hyukjae, I really did not know. After 2 months appa passed away, when Mr.Choi read the will.. at that time I'm really shocked. You know right at that time I really love Hyukjae. That night.. I meet umma.. I asked her why appa make this decision... umma said.. this is for hae's good sake. I want to fight for my love but I did not have the right. Appa take my mum and me as his family. He treated me like I was his own son. So, how can I treated him in others way when he wanted the best for his own son."

"Kyu..are you still in love with hyukjae?" asked Sungmin hesitantly.

"I love him, bunny.. but as my brother in law.  Don't doubt my vow, hunny. My love towards Hyukjae was a past... but my love towards you will be forever. Don't doubt it." I said while pull him in my arm. Suddenly,  I heard a little sobbed. 

"Hey, why are you crying? "

" Of course I am crying... did you just express your love to me.. so, I'm cry cause I'm happy. "

" Yeah. . You should happy.. what say, we sleep now cause tomorrow I have a better idea for hae hyung. " I said.

" You mean evil idea not better idea, right baby kyu?" Sungmin giggles cutely after said that.

" Oh.. you know me well, hunny." I said. After that our room was covered with silent. 

" Kyu, *yawn* promise me.. you *yawn* will help Hyukkie.  Poor him." Sungmin said before he fall asleep. 

(The Morning)

"Kyu..." sungmin call his husband.

"Yeah.."

" You already awake? Where are yo want to go this early morning?  "Asked Sungmin. 

" Yup.. I want to go to Hae's house before he went to office. The plan should start now, hunny.. Hae will know with whom his was in love during this time." I said.

"Okay... gud luck with your plan... 'bring back hyukkie's happiness' mission will start now" sungmin said cutely. 

"You should continue your beauty sleep, hunny. It's still early. " I said softly. 

I'm walking to the door after sungmin continue his sleep. Open and close it slowly cause I don't want to disturb Sungmin's sleep.

"Appa, where you want to go? " I startled when I heard a tiny voice behind me.

"Baby deullie...It's still early, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

" Where you want to go, appa?" I heard he ask me again.

"I have something to do with uncle hae, baby deullie." I said.

"Did you need my help, appa?"he still asking me.

" It's okay , baby. I can handle it. What say you continue sleep with umma." I said while open the door again.

" Okay.. " Sandeul said with sleepy voice. I just saw him walked to the bed before laid his body beside Sungmin. I'm smiling with that cute creatures before I closed the door again.

*    *    *

(Donghae's bungalow)

I rang the door bell madly when I already in front of donghae hyung house. When I remember what happened to my bestfriend a.k.a. my brother in law in this house for 5 years, I can't control my anger towards donghae hyung. I thought for 5 years he was happy with his life with donghae hyung even I knew he wasn't. For 5 months I hold his divorced with thoughts that I will give his happiness again like what he do to me.. but last night was the end. I will hand this divorce papers to donghae hyung.

"Yah.. stop bash my door bell." I heard donghae hyung shouted while he walked towards me. 

" What you want from me in this early morning? " asked donghae hyung annoyed when he stand in front of me. 

"Where you want to go? Office?" I ignore his questions. 

"What question you ask hyung, kyu. Of course I want to go to office." Donghae said.

"Forget about it, hyung. You are no longer CEO of Lee Corp. Now, it was hyukjae hyung and me as CEO of LEE Corp. " I said proudly

" What?How come hyukjae and you?" Asked donghae.

I handed him a envelope that contains hyukjae's divorce paper. 

" Take that, your divorce papers. Hyukjae hyung already signed it. If you remember from appa last will, you will disowned as the heirs and your share will become my share if you are not married with hyukjae hyung. " I said .

" But I already married him"said donghae harshly. 

"Stop using your fish brain, hyung. Yeah.. you already married him... but now you're not, hyung. You are no longer his husband.And one thing before I forgot.. this house, late appa name it under hyukjae hyung, so I want you to leave this house." I said.

" What? Where I want to stay?" Donghae asked.

" Like I care. Ermmm... you can stay with your LOVER. If he still want you even now you have nothing. " I smirked. With that I leave that house.

 Soon... Hyukjae hyung. .. soon... I will give your happiness... you help me for me achieved my happiness and I will help you to bring happiness in your life.

A/n: I will try to end this fic in this year.

        Sorry readers. .. still have grammatical error everywhere. ..