MY HUSBAND BOYFRIEND AND A NIGHTMARE

I can’t make you love me

warning: this chapter contain little matured scene.

Café at The Ritz - Carlton Hotel

-Lunch hour-

Hyukjae pov. 

I sat alone while waiting for someone important to my husband. I don't know why I become this crazy to meet him. One thing that important right now is I want fight to save my marriage.

"Lee Hyukjae - shi?"I heard someone called my name. 

" Kibum - shi " I said while stood up and extended my hand to shake but that person just ignore it.  He just sat in front of me. 

" What you want?"he asked haughtily. 

" My husband. I want my husband" I said.

"If I don't want to give your husband."he still said with his arrogant tone.

"If you won't give my husband... let say that I know your little secret that my husband didn't know.."

"Little secret.What you mean?" He said.

" Choi Siwon, son of my family lawyer. Same as you, Top actor and model." He look uncertain when I mention about that name. 

" So, why with him?"

" Or should I add one more. He also your fiancee for almost 5 years, right? "I smile. 

"How you know about him?"ask him.

"How I know is not important, but the most important thing right now is I want you to leave my husband. "

" If I still don't want to give? "

"If you still insists on not leaving my husband, I will leave him but you should remember that I was a biggest share holder on Lee Corp. So if I leave my husband, he will be nothing. I know you stay with him because of his wealthy. So, I hope you will think first before you act and I think it already enough for 5 years I share my husband with you. Goodbye. "I said as get up to leave him.

 

-Night-

The door was open harshly by my husband when I watch drama on tv. From couch I just see him but when I know he was in drunken state I run to him.

" Hae..."I try to help him but..

" Don't touch me, ."he said.

" Hae. ."I still try to help.

'Slap' his hand stop at my cheek. 

" I said don't touch me. I don't want your dirty hand on me." From his voice, I know he was angered.

"Why you meet Kibum?"he said while pull my hair.

"Why you meet him? Why?"he shouted

"You want me for yourself... so you  order him to leave me, right. You're really like a ."I cries... my heart can't take his word.

"Hae..please... hurt" I try to make him release my hair.

"No... what should I do to you? May be a little punishment that you really like should be. " he smirk to me and release my hair.

With that I try to run but not success when I fell on the floor. When I saw my husband loomed over me, I know it was my end.  I was struggled to make me free but it was a waste. That time I heard the sound of zipper and my pyjama's pant was undone, I cries and struggled more. 

"Stop struggling," he slap me again and again.

"Plese hae... don't do this... stop..please..."I begging my husband. I felt a bigger fear when I saw my husband come closer to my private part. 

" You want your right..and now I give your right.." withour warning... without prepared, he pounded harshly into his wife .

I try to muffled the scream but it too much..the pain that he give me is too much. The shame built up at the thought of my husband, the one that I love very much was me on the floor at living room with light on. The tears was rolled down my cheek at every touch of my husband. 

After finish, he just laid down beside me without word and sleep. I try hard to wake up but it was hard. The pain that felt at below almost make me cry again but I hold it. I force my self to stand up and walk to a bedroom. I just ignore the blood that flowed in between of my legs. I just want to bath and remove all the dirty that I felt. 

-tomorrow morning-

Donghae pov.

I woke up with a headache and look at my surrounding. When I recognise that I was on my bed, I breath a sight of relief. Last night,  I dreams about hyukjae.. his pleaded with the hope that I release him. But why my heart feel it was real. Beside my bed, there have a glass of water, two pills and a piece of paper. I take the pills to reduce my headache. After that, I open the paper and something was fell on my bed. Without finish yet I run to kitchen because every morning he will at there to cook breakfast but that morning the kitchen was empty. The closet, I run back to my bedroom and rush to the closet and open it... it also empty without hyukjae's clothes.  I back to the bed and read again the letter while hold the ring that connected hyukjae and me, hyukjae's wedding ring. Without I realise, I already crying. 

 To:my husband.

I'm sorry. .at the time you read this.. I will not be there at your side anymore because the pain that you give me last night was too much. I'm sorry again. 

 Haehae...

How I miss to call you with that nickname. But for the last time... please..please give me that chance. When first I saw you.. I really hate your bubbly mouth. But it change slowly.  Because of that feeling, I made a promise.  I don't want my feeling towards you will destroy our friendship.  

I still hesitate to continue the wedding even on our wedding day.  But Minnie said something, 'sometime we should broke the promise for our happiness'. With that I promise that I will make you fall in love with me even it takes my whole life. But I forget... that you also want a happiness and your happiness was not with me.

 Haehae

 I'm sorry for the past 5 years.. 5 years I tied you with this lovelss marriage now I realise... I should release you for your happiness and I know..when you happy, I will also happy.

  Donghae-ah

Last night was too much..I can endure when you have another man behind me... I still can endure when you call another name when you hug me. ..but I can't endure the pain when you slept with me with the thought I was a . So I made this decision even this decision will kill me from inside. Goodbye and love you.

 

                                        Your wife, hyukjae.

 

p/s: I hope this chapter will satisfied the reader...

        I try hard to think about it... 

         After this 2 or 3 chapter I'll focus on kyumin (coz i want a wedding from them) Before I back to eunhae.

       Thanx for read...

       Sorry for grammatical error.