WE HAVE A SAME FATE

I can’t make you love me

*Shiningstarz Café *

Sungmin pov

"Umma, I want bubble tea... I don't want milk... its yucks"whine sandeul to me when I bought him a chocolate milk.

"No.. kids like you should drink milk not bubble tea. You want to protect umma from bad people, right. So, you should drink milk if you want to be my protector." I smile widely when see his pout.

"Umma..umma...see behind you..that uncle face... he look like monkey."he point his chubby finger towards a person behind me.

"Ishk2... baby deullie.. I know your trick... baby.. You want umma turn behind and you will drink my bubble tea. I already know you from you baby until now.. All of your behaviour in my pocket. "

"No..umma."without warning sandeul run toward that customer. 

" Yah, little duck. Don't freely run in the shop...."I think, I should catch that little duck before he said that statement straight to the face of that customer. 

When I heard a big laugh from a person who is now on a knee to face my son, that time I know its too late. However, I still walk to them to say sorry to that person.

"I'm sorry." I said and bow my body.

" Its okay.  I already heard about that many time"said that person.

'That voice. ..I know this voice... Hyukjae?' I thought.  When that person stand up from his knee, I'm speechless...It's true.. my bestfriend know standing in front of me. 

" Hyukkie..." I said slowly. 

" Umma..."I heard my son call me but I just ignore him.

"Minnie? Its that true?"asked hyukjae to get confirmation. 

" Hyukkie. " I just nod. Suddenly, hyukjae  just bring me in his arms. 

"How are you, minnie? How Japan? "Ask hyukjae when we back to my table. 

"I'm fine.  Same as Japan"answered me.

"Umma.. you already know this uncle?"ask sandeul slowly. I can see a confusion in his eyes when see our closeness. 

"Baby deullie..this uncle is my bestfriend.  Uncle hyukjae." I said.

"Uncle hyukjae?  Owh the one that married with uncle hae." Said sandeul. 

" Minnie, he is your son?" asked hyukjae. 

"Yeah..see..he is really look like me, right?"

"Let me see... he look like your clone, minnie. But when you get married? "

"Erm... how ur life, hyukkie? " I try to change the topic.

"Don't you dare to change the topic, minnie.  When you get married? 5 years you stay at Japan, without news... without contact me..and now you come back here with this little boy. When?" Hyukjae still ask the same question. 

"I didn't."I said slowly while stir my bubble tea. 

"What?You are not...so who's the umma? Wait a minute.. baby, what you call this man?"asked hyukjae to sandeul. 

" Umma."answer sandeul, innocently.

"So..I should change ny question.  Who's the appa? Did I know his appa?"asked hyukjae excitedly. 

" You know my appa, uncle hyukkie"said sandeul while his hand take my bubble tea without my notice. 

"Yah, Lee Junghwan."I almost shout my son real name. 

"Oppss... Umma already mad. "I heard sandeul chuckles. 

" Okay..I think I know his appa... he really inherited your cuteness.. but his brain and that snarky behaviour was inherited from his appa. Am I right? " 

" Yeah... you're right. But I should add one more thing... this little duck is game addict."I chuckles when see my son pout.

"You see hyukkie. .. he really look like little duck when he pout." I see hyukjae nod and we laugh when we saw sandeul sulking face.

"When it happen, minnie? " hyukjae asked seriously. 

"On your wedding night." With that I continue the story from the beginning till now. 

"That brat."hyukjae hiss when I ended the story.

"Hyukkie,  he love you. He really love you."I said slowly.     

"How you know? Ask hyukjae, shock.

"That night... he said in his sleep after we did it." My tears always fall everytime I remember about that night.

"I'm sorry. " hyukjae said while holding my hand tightly. 

"No..It's not your fault. .. same with him.. may be I'm too in love with him until I sacrifice my everything to him.. don't blame yourself. " 

"Baby.. did you know your appa? " Ask hyukjae to sandeul. 

"I already meet him 2 weeks ago."said sandeul. 

"Oyeah... why that brat didn't say anything when I meet him last sunday?"

"I don't know.  Yah.. stop with my story life. How about your married life with hae? It almost 5 years."ask me.

"I'm good... hae also good to me."he smile but his smile didn't reach his eyes. It seem like he just force to smile. 

" Hyukkie, who you want to fool. Its me. I already know you since we're kindergarten. Even we was seperated for 5 years, I still know you. You're not happy right. "

"Of course not minnie. I'm happy. .really happy.. as you said on my wedding day... who is not happy when he get married with the person that he loves."I heard he said slowly. 

"Hyukkie.... Japan and Korea are not far... 5 years I read about them. Who is not know Lee Donghae, CEO of LEE Corp and Kim Kibum, top actor and model. Their lovey dovey acts always on newspaper. Every time I read, I always think about you. Didn't hae should think about you as his spouse. I don't get it."I said with a pout.

"That was his life not my life... for me... get married with him already make me happy."I saw Hyukjae smile when he said that.

"What time now?"ask hyukjae. 

" Almost 6 o'clock, uncle hyukkie"said sandeul.

"Omo... I already late to meet with umma. I should back now.. good bye baby boy."he pinch sandeul cheek. 

"Goodbye uncle hyukkie. "

" Hyukkie.. "I grab his hand when he already get up from his sit. 

" Yeah. "He give me a question look. 

"Anytime you need me just call me..I'll come to you" I said and give him my phone number. 

"Okay and thanks minnie. Bye..."I see he walk to the door before he stop and wave his hand. Sandeul and me waving back our hand.

We're bestfriend. The person that I love was in loved with my bestfriend, hyukjae. The person that he love was in love with another person. We have a same fate. .. the person that we love will never love us back.

 

P/s: erm I take a year to write this...

       Still my grammar didn't have improvement. ..

        Sorry..hope still have a person to read this...