PARIS

I can’t make you love me

(Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport)

Hyukjae Pov.

"Where are they?Kyu said he and minnie will land here around 12, but now it already 2 o'clock?" I said slowly while watching my watch.

"Jay.. they still not arrive?"ask William and hand me a cup of ice coffee. 

" No, Will and now I'm worried. Can you  ask the front desk about their flight info? "I asked my friend. 

"Okay... just wait here."William said and lead me to the nearby seat. I just see William walks to the front desk. 

Two weeks ago, I received a call from kyuhyun and he said he will come here for honeymoon. And just three days ago he give  me the flight details. That brat,  he never change.

Times really flies quickly. It already 2 months from their wedding and just now he take Minimi to honeymoon. And thats mean it's almost 8 months I don't know any news about Donghae. May be he already happy with Kibum now. Without I realise, my tears roll down. Why my heart can't stop from loving him?

" Jay... why you crying? " ask William when he come back.

"Nothing."I said and shed away the tears.  "How, Will?" I continue ask William. 

"Yeah.. they said the flight will delay around half and hour more " said William. 

" oohh..okay. .. let's wait for half and hour" I said.

" Did you want anything?" Ask William. 

" It's okay, Will." I said.

" The twins?" Ask William again. 

" They alright. " I chuckles slowly. 

"Are you sure? You didn't craving anything? " ask William, not satisfied. 

" Yeah.. I'm sure." I said.

Why would William, that inquired about my situation. it should be asked by my husband.  Why Donghae not like William.  If so, may be now I'm a happiest person next to him and the twins.

" Jay... Jay..."called William. 

" Yeah.." I said confused. 

" There the announcements.  The flight already landed.  Let's go to arrival gate." William help me to stand up. We walking together side by side to arrival gate.

I watch carefully each person that comes out from the door. When I see kyuhyun and Sungmin push the trolley bags together,  I smile widely and wave my hand to them. But my smile dead and my hand immediately hold the iron fence in front of me tightly when I saw a person behind them, Donghae. What he want at here.

"Jay.. are you okay?  You look pale. "Ask William worried and held my hand. 

" I'm okay.. I'm okay. ." I chanting repeatedly until three of them stand in front of me.  

"Hyukkie. . Oohh.. I miss you." Kyuhyun said and pull me in his arms.

" CHO KYUHYUN. " I heard sungmin and donghae said together.  Kyuhyun just laugh. 

"Kyu...let go of me."I said and he release me from that hug.

" Minimi. .."I said and hug my bestfriend tightly. 

" Hyu...kiiee...can...not...breath. .."said sungmin. 

"Yah... let go my wifey... he is suffering from your hug.." kyuhyun said and seperated us.

" Poor my baby bunny.."he continue talk slowly while hug his wife.

" Hyuk.."I heard donghae call my name. 

" Donghae-shi.."I said and bow.

" Hyuk.."said donghae slowly, more like surprisingly with my action. 

" Jay."William call me. 

" Oohh..sorry Will..forgot to introduce you to them.. Guys, meet William Grant, my neighbour plus friend at here. Will, they are my friends from my homeland."

" Kyuhyun and his wife, Sungmin. Sungmin also my childhood bestfriend. And now both of them here is to have their honeymoon after 2 months married. " I introduced kyumin couple to William.

"The person behind them is Donghae, Kyuhyun's brother and..."

" His husband. " Donghae cut my words while his finger points to me. I also heard a laugh from kyuhyun. 

" So, you're Jay's husband and the father..." William said.

" Will...no" I said to resist William from inform Donghae about the twins.

"Father?"I heard Donghae said slowly. 

 "Kyu..stop laughing."I'm whine because of Kyuhyun's nonstop laughing. I also saw William was pulled away by Donghae to be apart from three of us. And they have a little chat.

" Whats? Am I wrong to laugh?Your face... when hae hyung introduced himself as your husband.. its really funny.."asked kyuhyun while he watch surrounding. 

"Yah... what are you looking for?" I ask kyuhyun.

"My tour guide."said kyuhyun simple. When he see a board with sungmin and his name, he wave his hand to the person.

" Mr. & Mrs. Cho?"asked the tour guide.

" Yup.. Ms. Irene Smith, our private tour guide,right? "I heard kyuhyun asked. 

" Yeah, let's go. The car already waiting at outside." Said Ms. Irene and walked away. 

" What.. you said that it is me as your tour guide." I pout.

 " Of course not... I don't want we get lost here when you be our tour guide. The most important thing.. I don't want Hae hyung and you become third parties in my honeymoon with my wifey.. right minnie?"said kyuhyun.  Sungmin just nod his head as agree with his husband statement. 

" Let's say... this also your honeymoon after 5 years married. " sungmin said teasingly. 

" Minimi... Hae is my ex-husband." I said slowly. 

" Nope.. he never divorced you.  So.. he still your husband and you still his wife.." Sungmin said.

" But.."I didn't have the chance to finish my sentence when kyuhyun just pull sungmin to follow him.

" Goodbye hae hyung. ... goodbye hyukkie....goodbye William. " kyuhyun shouting while waving his hand. Beside him, Sungmin with a red face,ashamed with his husband action. 

"Jay, Hai, Let's go."said William and start walking in front of us.

 " William tells me something." Said Donghae, to start the conversation. 

" What?" I said coldly.

" You're pregnant and I'm the father."Donghae said straight forward. 

" I'm pregnant,  yes.. you're the father, no." I said the truth but it just 50% truth.

" You're the bad liar, hyukkie."said donghae and held my hand to help me walking until we arrived at the car park. 

After that..it was a silence around us.

-1 month later-

-Hyukjae apartment-

"What are you doing here, Donghae? " for the 345677th I asked him the same question.  From he arrived a month ago until now, I still get a silent as a answer.

"Hyukkie, let's go to Eiffel..." Donghae said enthusiastic or more to change the topic. 

" No.. just answer my question, Lee Donghae." I said angrily. 

" Alright. What's questions?  " Donghae pout and said sadly. 

"Why you not back to Korea together with Kyu and Min 2 weeks ago? It's already a month you're here.. so, how's company?  Your relationship with Kibum? The house?"I rains him with questions. 

"I will come back to Korea if you also will back there with me. About the company... I'm not the CEO anymore at there after you sign the divorce paper. . Kyuhyun just leave his profession as Math professor and replace me as the CEO. About Kibum... we're nothing cause he lied to me. House?? It's not my house.. It's your house,  late appa gift it to you for our marriage.  So, I have nothing at there, hyukkie." Donghae answer. 

"Stop calling me 'hyukkie'. Because I sign the divorce paper, you're no longer the CEO, so you want I back there cause you want that position back... Because Kibum already leave you after you have nothing... so now you want I back...  Because the house was under my name,so, you just will come back there if I follow you.Now when you have nothing and you want I back there with you... back to the house that like a hell for me.. so you will getting back everything that you lost after I go." I don't know how to feel after heard Donghae's answer. Either to be angry or sad.

"No.. I want you back cause I realise that I love you." Donghae said.

" Stop... stop lying... you... you never love me... when you have everything..you never appreciate me... 5 years I wait for you to say that you love me.. I stand in front of you.. you can see everything around you.. but you never see me... when I happy... when I sad... you never see it. But when you have nothing... when I'm no longer in front of you. .. you said it.. did you think I will accept it... You really make me hate you. Just go.. I don't want to see your face anymore. " my tears can't stop from rolling down my cheek. 

" Hyukkie. ."Donghae call my name. 

" I said stop calling me with that name.. I hate it... I hate you.. just go away... GO AWAY."I shout louder.

" Okay...okay...okay....just don't stress yourself. . You're pregnant. . I'll go..you'll never see my face anymore... but when I said that I love you.. please believe it.. I really mean it.. when the baby comes out. . Please tell  him/her that him/her appa really love him/her. Goodbye Hyukkie... goodbye baby... and Happy Anniversary.."Donghae hand me 2 little box before he walked away. My tears still not stopping even after Donghae go.

I walk to the sofa and sit carefully. The tears still there and it becomes a worst after I see a handwriting at the little box.'To: Hyukkie baby' and 'To: Appa's sweetheart'.

When I open the box with 'To: Hyukkie baby', there have a MP3 with a note.

"Hyukkie... Happy Anniversary.  I already found your MP3 that I lost it.. if I'm not mistaken... it when we 17 years old. Sorry hyukkie... I just miss replaced it. So as my apologies,  I put some new song from your favourite idol, Super Junior. Even I don't like that fishy (your ultimate bias) in that group I still download their song for you. Am I kind hearted... so.. happy listening." I read the note with a smile. Arghh.. he never know the reason that I like the fishy guy in Super Junior is they have a same name. I put a earphones and push the power on button. The song start slowly.

When I open the box with ' To : Appa's sweetheart ' I saw a bracelet with 'eunhae' name and a note.

" Babies.. your appa did not know that he will have 2 babies not one. So, Eunmin... let's claim your gift later. So now we read appa note for you first." I said and cares my tummy slowly. Suddenly I felt a little pain at my tummy...

" Not now babies...You have to behave for 2 weeks." I said and continue reading the note for eunhae.

"To appa's sweetheart, Lee Eunhae. Appa don't know what gift that I should give you.. appa really hope that you will love my gift. Lee Eunhae... the name that appa and umma bickering when we said that we want name our son with that name if our partner give birth to baby boy. We also did not speak for 1 week cause that name. Did you know baby, your uncle kyu said what..' yah.. you two just get married, make a baby and name your son with that name.' Hahaha... that time was really funny.. but now it will be reality. . You.. either you boy or girl, your name will be Lee Eunhae. So, be happy sweetheart."I finish read the note. I should find Hae.

When I want to stand up, I feel a pain at my tummy. It's unbearable till it make me sit again at the sofa. I try to stand up again but still fail. I suddenly felt that I was sitting on soggy sofa. when I tried to look, I saw a little blood flows down my legs. No..not today babies... Umma should search for your appa first... He must be a first person to see both of you. I reach my hand phone and push no.1 for speed dial. But it did not answer by the other person. I try it again and again ... finally I give up at 5 trial and push no.3.

" Jay..." said the person at another side.

" Will.. help me..." I said hardly. 

" Jay.. are you okay? Where are you now?" Asked William, worries about my condition. 

" No..the babies. . Arghhh... I'm at home now.. please help me Will. " I said.

" Okay. .. wait for me Jay." Said William and hang up the call.

-American Hospital of Paris-

" Will..help.. I want my husband... please contact him... please..."I said with tears flow down.

"I'll try, Jay."William said to soothe me.

" I want him now..please.."I said before the nurse push me to emergency room. 

William pov *wah.. I also have my own pov.. thanks author nim.*

"Where that jerk?"I asked myself when I still fail to contact him. I try again for 20th times. At the time I want to hang up, I heard a voice.

"Hello" said the other person.

"Hai..."I said..

" Hai...." I heard Donghae voice.

"Hai..."without warning the other person cut my words.

"Yah.. can you stop with 'Hai' thing. Who's there? " Asked Donghae angrily.  

" Hai..It's me, Will..."I said quickly before he cut my words again.

" Oh.. Will.. what's now? To say that you already get my wife."asked Donghae.

" Get your wife? What are you saying, Hai? Argh... cut that, now,where are you? Can you come to hospital?" I asked Donghae.

" I'm at Eiffel Tower. Hospital?  For what?" Donghae still asking. 

" Jay..." I said one words before he cut me again.

" Who's Jay?" Donghae still asking, sound annoyed.

"Hukjay.. your wife errr... husband...stupid." I said angrily. 

" Whats??? Hyukjae?? What happen to him??"Donghae asked worried. 

"He already at hospital to give a birth." I said.

" Whats hospital?" Donghae asked.

" American Hospital of Paris." I said quickly. 

"Thank you,  Will" Donghae said before hang up.

'That guy... He really love you, Jay. Don't doubt it.' I said slowly. I heard a rang from my phone.

"Honey."I said and walk to the exit door.

Donghae pov

I run to the emergency hall. From a far, I can see William with two women. One is around 50 years old and another one around 30's.

" Hai.. meet my family. My mom and Emily Grant, my wife." William introduced his family to me.. and wife? 

" Mom, honey... he is Jay's husband, Donhai." William said introduced me to his family. 

" Where's Jay?"I asked William. 

" Emergency room.  Wait.. I'll ask the nurse." Said William. 

" Wait.. I'll follow you." I said and follow beside him. 

-Emergency room-

" Hae... where are you... I need you... Haehae..."I heard hyukjae say. I also see the tears that comes out from his eyes. 

"Baby...baby... I'm  sorry baby..." I said and held his hand tightly. 

" Hae. .. Haehae..."he said while his eyes looked at me..

"Yes baby..It's me.. your Haehae."I said and cares his face.

"Haehae..its really hurt..."he said childishly. 

" can you withstand it for me.. for our Eunhae..?" I said carefully. 

" for Eunmin too."I heard another name from hyukjae mouth. 

"Huh.. Eunmin?"I asked, confusedly. 

" Yup.. Eunhae's twin, Lee Eunmin." I saw the smile.. the gummy smile that I miss.

" Mr.Lee. are you ready? " I heard the nurse asking Hyukjae. 

" Yeah..my husband already here. So,I'm ready. " Hyukjae said. With that, the nurse push Hyukjae to the operation room. 

-10 hours later-

"Welcome to the world my son, Lee Eunhae... Welcome to the world my daughter, Lee Eunmin." I said to the babies while Hyukjae just watching with a wide smile.

" Jay. " William call from the door.

" Come in, Will" i said and William walked in with his family members. 

"Emily.. where's philip?" Hyukjae asked Emily.

" He with nanny."Emily answered. 

" Hae.. She is Emily, Will's wife. Philip is their 3 years old son." Hyukjae inform me.

"Oh...Baby, why I never knew that William already married? " I asked hyukjae. 

" Huh.. you didn't know. I thought you already knew cause I already give a specific details about Will to Kyu." Hyukjae said confusedly. 

" That brat..he owes me explanation." I said and we laugh together when we know Kyuhyun intention to hide William status from me.

" Haehae... let's go back to Korea." Hyukjae said slowly after William and his family go back home.

"Alright baby.. before that.. I want give you this... our ring. Don't take it off again next time." I put our wedding ring in his palm. I saw he nodded. 

" Let's start our little family with you, eunhae, eunmin and I"I said cheerfully. 

 

P/s: it's really a long time... 

Sorry. ..its still  have grammatical error everywhere...

Thanks to the subcriber..

for the comment. . I'm really appreciate it..

*hug n chu