FALL IN LOVE WITH HAE? MEANWHILE KYUHYUN…

I can’t make you love me

FALL IN LOVE WITH HAE? MEANWHILE KYUHYUN….

HYUKJAE, DONGHAE, & SUNGMIN 17 Y.O, KYUHYUN 16 Y.O

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

“Hyukkie..Minnie.. Good morning!!!” Donghae shouted when he saw his best friends walked in.

 

“Aish… he’s too loud…” I whisper on Sungmin’s ears.

 

“Yah..You already know him for 2 years.. He always like that.” Sungmin also whisper on my ears.

 

          “Yeah… sometime I always asked myself, how I can be friend with that annoying-childish-Hae and gamers-addict-Kyu. I don’t like him at first, he was annoyed. It’s your entire fault.” I whisper again.

 

          “Why must be my fault?”

 

          “You know that I don’t like annoying person, but you’re the one that so nice to offer friendship to that fish and evil brat.”

 

“Yeah…I know, you don’t like that annoying+childish Hae, but believe me, I can saw LOVE around both of you when you guys bickering… Are you in love with Hae, Hyukkie?” ask Sungmin, curiously.

 

          “No…of course not.. We already promise to be best friends forever… No love between us…” I shook my head.

 

          “ Hyukkie…sometime we should break the promise for our happiness” Sungmin said as he walk to his seat. I just continue standing and I saw Donghae walks towards me and grab my hand.

 

          “Hyukkie… Why are you just stood like statue? What was Minnie said to you? Hyukkie!!!” Donghae whined.

 

I just saw Donghae’s face, his eyes, his sharp nose, his thin lips that did not stop to speak to me and it will turns to pout, if I ignored him.

 

“Hyukkie!!!” Donghae whine.

 

‘Am I really falling in love with this annoying-childish-fishy?’ I still look at Donghae’s face… His thin lip already turns to pout.

 

“Yah, Hyukkie… What are you doing? You just block my way.” I heard Kyuhyun’s voice behind me.

 

“Sorry, Kyu.” I said to Kyuhyun and give him a space for walking.

 

“Aniyo…” I shake my head when the thought of fall in love with Donghae back again in my mind…

 

"Hyukkie ... What's wrong with you?" Donghae asked when he saw me shake of a head.

 

“Nothing, Hae…”

 

“Okay, let’s sit,” Donghae grab my hand happily and we walked to our seat.

 

‘I can feel my heart beating crazily when he holds my hand’ I placed my hand at my chest.

 

‘It’s true that I already fall in love with this person.’ My eyes never leave the backside of Donghae.

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

“Yah, Hyukkie… What are you doing? You just block my way.” I said when I saw him stand like statue on my way to my chair.

 

“Sorry, Kyu.” I heard his said sorry as his give me a space for walk.

 

I saw that the bunny-hyung already sit at his chair. I just put my bag on table and pull the chair before sit.

 

“Hye, bunny-hyung!” I greet my seatmate.

 

“Yah, evil brat… can’t you stop calling me bunny?” I just giggle with Sungmin reaction.

 

“No… I love to call you bunny, bunny-hyung” I saw a pink colour around Sungmin cheek.

 

“Okay, let’s sit,” I turn my head when I heard Donghae-hyung said while he grabs Hyukkie’s hand. I also saw love on Hyukkie’s eyes when his eyes see Donghae-hyung’s backside.

 

‘Why my heart feels pain when looking at them?’ Without I realize my hand already form a fist.

 

“Am I falling in love with Hyukkie??” I asked myself…

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update...

         sorry, if this fic not reach the readers standard....

         sorry also for my fail english.... sorry if there have a grammar mistake... english not my language...

         next update will be after i back from JAKARTA next week...