RESPONSIBILITY OR LOVE?

I can’t make you love me

Hardrock café

"Hyukkie-hyung,"call kyuhyun. 

" Owh... kyu, when you arrive? Sorry.. just sit"said hyukjae while point the chair in front him.

" Where you have been, hyung?"ask kyuhyun. 

" Somewhere."hyukjae said simply. 

" Hae-hyung, he worried about you."

" He worry about me, are you kidding me?" Hyukjae chuckles. 

" Why you run from hae -hyung? What really happen, hyung? "

" Nothing happened, kyu. I just tired on this lovelss marriage."

" Its nonsense hyung. 5 years.. 5 years you stay in that marriage.  Why now you give up on your marriage?"asked Kyuhyun.

"I don't know."I said without looking at Kyuhyun's eyes.

"Hyuk..."

" Stop kyu... I don't see you to discuss about my life. I just want you to give this document to your hyung." I push an envelope that have divorce papers.

"What is this?"

"My divorce document and a transfer letter of my share in Lee Corp.  I already signed all the documents."

"Are you serious?"ask Kyuhyun. I just nod my head.

"Is that means that I have a chance to have you?"ask Kyuhyun again.

"No.." I said simply.

"Stop loving me, Kyu. I'm not a right person to have your love. And you should responsible on your acted 5 years ago."

"My act? 5 years ago?"ask Kyuhyun confusing with my word.

"Lee Junghwan. Sungmin. You should take responsible for both of them."

"Lee Junghwan? Who's that?" Kyuhyun try hard to remember about that name.

"Sandeul. Sungmin's son and yours too. I should shut my mouth about this issue but I think you should know about sandeul as his father."

" Are you crazy? Hyuk... man can't get pregnant.  The last time I check, Sungmin still a man and man can't bear a child in their stomach." 

" You're a genius, kyu.... sometime miracle happens. You should believe that."

" I don't know what to say."said kyuhyun slowly. 

" I hope you will think about it first... about sandeul. .. About min hyung... they need you.."

" If they need me, why min never talk about his son to me 5 years ago?"

" 'our' son, kyu not his son. Did you still remember what you said to him 5 years ago.." kyuhyun nodded.

"You think be friend with him was a mistake, so when he knew that he was pregnant, he doesn't want you to think that the child also a mistake from that night. If it also happen to me, I will make a same decision like what min hyung did."I said.

"In our life, sometimes we have to decide. either the decision is the best for ourselves or someone else.  Like what I did right now.. I decided to leave... to give a freedom to your hyung. Even it's really hurting me from inside.. I should made this decision."

"If that you said, I decide the best for me, hyung" 

"Don't be selfish, kyu. I said again.. stop loving me cause I can't give the same to you.. did not you tired on loving me?Start to love someone else.. someone that really need you.. your responsibility, min hyung and sandeul.. teach your heart to love them like you love me. Make a decision that the best for everyone and don't put me on your decision. This is min hyung's phone no." I push a piece of paper to kyuhyun.

" Call him when you are ready to take your responsibility and learn to love him cause he already in love with you from the first time his eyes laid on you. And I hope someday I'll get a good news from both of you. Goodbye, kyu"

" Hyung, where you want to go?I feel that you want to go far away from us."ask kyuhyun. 

"Somewhere, kyu. Still in this earth but far from this land."I said to answer Kyuhyun's question. I walk to the exit door without turn back. This night is last night that I was here cause tomorrow morning I will say goodbye to Korea.

Kyuhyun's pov

I just see the back of hyukjae hyung when he walked to the exit door. Each words that he said still lingering on my mind. Decision.... Sungmin. ... Sandeul....

After half an hour I stare at the piece of paper that Hyukjae hyung give and lastly I pull out my phone to dial up that number.

"Annyeong...."I heard child voice on other side of line.

"Annyeong. .. can I speak to your appa, , sandeul" I asked. 

"I don't have appa, ahjushi... but I have umma. Did you want to talk to my umma."I heard a small giggles before that kid call his umma.

" hello..."I heard Sungmin's voice.

"Hello... bunny hyung." I said slowly. After a second I heard a loud screams from other line.

"Appa... umma did not wake up." Sandeul said to me.

 

P/s: I still take a long tyme to update this..

         Sorry for the grammar mistake...

          *****