MISSION:BRINGS BACK HYUKKIE'S HAPPINESS BY KYUMIN

I can’t make you love me

-A week later-

Kyuhyun's pov

" Umma..." I call umma while walking in the house with hold Sungmin's hand. While another hand I hold Sandeullie's hand.

"Kyu.. why must you calling umma aloudly? "Ask sungmin.

" Shhh.. I knew hae hyung  was here."I just whispered in his ears.

" Oh... my baby kyu already here." Said umma while walking out from dining hall. 

" Halmeoni"shouted sandeul and run happily to his grandmother. 

" Omo... my grandson...."said umma while kiss Sandeul's face.

" Umma.. stop calling me like that. . I'm already have wifey and son."I whined and pout. Sungmin and umma just laugh with my face expressions.

" Don't mind him, umma. How are you nowadays, umma?"ask Sungmin and hug my mum.

"I'm fine, Min... just Hae didn't look good. Last night, he catch up with a fever."said umma sadly.

" Let's sit." Umma invite us.

"Serve him rights. " I mumbling slowly while walking to living hall. 

" Kyu..."said sungmin sternly beside me. 

" Oppss... did you heard that."I said while sungmin glared at me.

"Umma..."I heard Donghae hyung called umma from stair.

" Yes, Hae.. did you want anything? " asked umma concerned. 

"Nothing. Just thirsty, umma."said donghae and walk to dining hall. 

"No.. just sit here..I will tell ahjumma to add another glass for you. " Said umma and walk to dining hall. 

"Hai kyu..min...hello deullie.." said donghae while sat beside umma's seat. 

" Hai hae..."said sungmin and I together. 

"Hello, uncle hae." Sandeul said and run to donghae.

" Uncle.. halmeoni said that you're sick. Why you're not in your room to take rest? Umma always get mad at me when I was sick but I don't want to take a rest." Said sandeul while sat at Donghae's lap.

" omo..why you so cute..."Donghae pinch sandeul's cheek.

" How can I take a rest when your appa come here.. his voice is too noisy."joke donghae and he laugh together with sandeul.

" Yah.. how can you said like that. I come here to update you a news about hyukkie. If you think that my voice will disturb you.. so, minimi let's back to our house." I said, blackmail donghae. 

" Yah... don't be like that, kyu.. I'm joking. .don't take it seriously. . And one more thing.. It's hyukjae hyung, not hyukkie. "Said donghae seriously.  

"Jealous bastard" i said a bit loud. 

" Kyu... don't said like that.." said sungmin when saw a change of Donghae's face.

" Am I wrong?? Before this he never care whenever I call his wifey with 'hyukkie'.. so why now I must calls hyukkie with 'hyukjae hyung'."said me unsatisfied. 

" Am I a jealous bastard if I also want you to stop calling hyukjae with hyukkie name?"ask sungmin seriously. 

"Errr... you're not jealous bastard. . You just jealous wifey.. cause I know you're really love me... but him?? He never love hyukk...hyukjae hyung... so, he didn't have a right to jealous. ." I said and put my arms at Sungmin's shoulder. 

" How you know that ..." sungmin didn't finish his word when donghae interrupt. 

" Stop it guys.. please don't fight in front of deullie. Kyu was right, min.. I was a bastard... I never love him but I always feel jealous whoever love him.."said donghae slowly. 

" So, what the news that bring you here, kyu??"ask donghae.

"Last night, hyukk..Hyukjae hyung just sent me an email...he said that he was in good condition. . And he said that he already have a new bestfriend, William if I'm not mistaken... he also sent some pic of him and Will."I said and smirk when I saw the changes of Donghae's face when he see all the pictures. 

" What I saw from the pic that Will guy have a feeling towards hyukk..aish...Hyukjae hyung.. " I said.

" Kyu, Min, it's my eyes was wrong when I can sense something wrong with hyukkie's body. He seems like he was gain weight. And that gummy smile... he look really happy out there.. Before this, it was me right that killed his gummy smile..." I heard donghae said while holding hyukjae's pic. When I see the pic, it was hyukjae pic when he smile beautifully with his gummy. I also can see the tears that donghae want to hide.

" Hae.. did you miss him?"ask sungmin. 

"Am I the right person to miss him, min? Since we become friend.. it was him that take care my heart carefully... and I just make him cried. It becomes worst since our wedding. I never appreciate him.. I make him cries every day.. I make him wait for me to love him back.. but what was the payback he get from me... heartbreak..."said donghae as i saw he wipe the tears.

" Just try find him...ask forgiveness from him. Every person make a mistake... if you already realise your fault... make a move to seek forgiveness from him.. we all know who's hyukkie, he will forgive you without hesitation. " said sungmin. 

"Hyung, don't make a same mistake like me... I don't want hyukk..hyukjae hyung also feel the same like Min.. unwanted. . Unloved... stop being selfish even I knew you were like fish sometime. ."I said and joke at the end.

" Did you guys know where he now?"ask donghae. 

"Of course we know! " sungmin and I said together. 

"But I have a good plan..we all will give hyukkie a surprise visit. " I said excitedly. 

" Yah.. its hyukjae hyung..."Donghae and sungmin said together. 

"Minimi...please. .. my tongue was used to call him with hyukkie...Hae hyung please.." I said while use aegyo. 

" stop it kyu... it disgusting. Only I can make it naturally." Sungmin said and laugh together with donghae hyung.

I just see a happiness in Donghae's eyes.. I hope the plan will success and not too late to bring back the happiness to them.. and I also hope that Paris will not change Hyukjae.

 P/s: sorry late for update...

Sorry still have grammatical error everywhere. .

Please bear with it..

Next update: Lee Eunhae n Lee Eunmin...