THE LAST WILL

I can’t make you love me

 

THE LAST WILL…

 

HYUKJAE, DONGHAE, &SUNGMIN 21 Y.O, KYUHYUN 20 Y.O

 

Hyukjae pov

 

-Donghae’s House-

 

          I was sat between umma and appa from one hour ago, but the person in front of us still did not want to start everyting. Today was a second month after the death of hae and kyu’s appa. So, this day is also the reading of the last will of Mr. Lee. When I saw the house’s surrounding, I still can feel the sadness in this house.

 

          “okay, we should starting this

 

          “alright.” I heard Mrs. Lee said.

 

          “First of all, I want to make sure that all the people who were mention in this will already here. Firstly, Mrs. Park Hyukri, Mr. Lee Donghae, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun and lastly Mr. Lee Hyukjae.”

 

          “6 months ago, Mr. Lee was seen me at my office and makes some changes in his last will. In his last will, he stated some important thing. First things, this house will be owned by Mrs. Park Hyukri. For the share in Lee Corp. , it will be divide to 3 person. 30% of share will be owned by Mr. Lee Donghae, 20% of the share will be owned by Mr. Cho Kyuhyun and the remaining balance of share will be owned by Mr. Lee Hyukjae.” Mr. Choi said clearly.

 

          “What? Me as the largest shareholder, why me?” I said confiusly.

 

          “Can you wait till I finish it, Mr. Lee Hyukjae?”

 

          “Err.. yeah..” I smile awkwardly,

 

          “Another important thing, Mr Lee stated that Mr. Lee Donghae should marry Mr. Lee Hyukjae before the end of this year. If he refuses to marry Mr. Lee Hyukjae, all the share of Lee Corp. will be owned by Mr. Cho Kyuhyun and he will be disowned as the heir of Lee.”

 

          ”What?” I heard Donghae shout.

 

          “Please calm down, son.”

 

          “Calm down?? How I can calm down, Umma. Marry him? What the hell of this… You and appa know that I already have a lover right? But, why would he make a will that does not make sense. Why he did not ask kyu only to marry him?”

 

          “Are you forget about the truth that kyu is my son not your father son?”

          “But, appa still consider Kyu as his son, Umma,”

 

          “Yeah, but the real heir of Lee Corp is you. Even your appa consider Kyu as his son, the surname of Kyu still Cho, my late husband.”

 

          “But…”

 

          “I don’t want to hear any excuse from you…either you like it or not, before end of this year, you and hyukjae will get married. And as your appa’s wife, I just want to make sure that his last will become reality and his company will not be down to other hand, even my son’s hand. Do you understand, Lee Donghae?” Mrs. Lee said with the stern voice.

 

          “Lee Hyukjae, please say something…” I know this… When donghae used this tone of voice, it’s mean serious.

 

          “Err…I… Umma… Appa…Kyu…help me” I stuttering.

 

          “Hae-hyung, why not you just accept this decision… This is appa’s last will and umma is right..you’re appa’s only son…you are the real heir of Lee Corp. and I just his stepchild.” I heard Kyu said to donghae.

 

          “Argh…fine… just make anything that you like.. I will not care about the wedding.”  With that, I saw Donghae walked to his room before we heard the sound of the door was slammed.

 

          From that night until the day of the wedding, I never see him and he did what he had said. He never take care about the wedding.

 

-THE WEDDING DAY-

 

Hyukjae POV

 

“Groom,Mr. Lee Donghae, in the presence of God, your family and friends do you take lee hyukjae to be your spouse, your constant friend, your faithful partner and your love from this day forward; and offer your solemn vow to him in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, in joy as well as in sorrow; and promise to love him unconditionally, to support him in his goals, to honor and respect him, to laugh with him and cry with him, and to cherish him until death do you part?

 

“Yes,I do,” said Lee Donghae coldly.

 

“Bride, Lee Hyukjae, in the presence of God, your family and friends do you take Lee Donghae to be your spouse, your constant friend, your faithful partner and your love from this day forward; and offer your solemn vow to him in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, in joy as well as in sorrow; and promise to love him unconditionally, to support him in his goals, to honor and respect him, to laugh with him and cry with him, and to cherish him until death do you part?”

 

“....” nothing was out from my mouth. My eyes are staring at Kyuhyun and I see his eye has turned red as he hold back his tears from spilling.

 

‘I’m sorry,’ I mumbled sorry to him and he nodded as the sign of understanding.

 

I don’t know why I feel sorry to him... Yes, I know he loves me but my heart just love him as my brother and I also know, Minnie already love him at the first time he laid his eyes on him.

         

“Hyukkie”said Sungmin, my bestfriend and my bride maid too.

 

“Mr. Lee Hyukjae, will we proceed?”I just nodded.

 

“Mr. Lee Hyukjae, you agree to take mr. Lee Donghae as your wedded husband, to have and to hold, for better or worse, till death do you part?” repeat the pastor.

 

“I do”.

 

“Now, both of you can change the ring,” with that I’m Lee Hyukjae was officially wife to Lee Donghae, my best friend.

 

“Mr. Lee, you can kiss your wife” tease the priest.

 

He places his right hand at my back head and his left hand at my waist and pulls me to come closer.  Slowly his face comes closer and his slowly whisper something at my ears…

 

          “I promise you, for every day of our married life, you will regret what you have done today, wife” with that he kiss my check.

 

          From there I know, my nightmare has began.

 

END OF FLASHBACK (*after this chappie will back to present time*)

 

A/N: i took long time for this chappie..mianhae

         still not a good writer...

         still have a bad grammar...

         tq for read n subcribe