THE PAINFUL TRUTH.

I can’t make you love me

Donghae pov. 

 -Kibum's apartment -

 I try to open the door after I fail to unlock the door with my key. Surprisingly, the door already unlock when I open it. I'm walking in with my suitcase after I closed the door slowly. 

"Baby?" I called kibum when I walked in the house. I remembered he said that he have a long schedule today but why he didn't lock his door.

" Bab..."I try to call him again but I stop when I hears a voice from his bedroom.

"I love you, wonnie.. but I can't leave him.." I heard kibum's voice when I held a door knob.

"5 years, kibum... 5 years I wait for you... everytime I open conversation about our wedding, you'll find other topic.  You said you and him just a friend but did you think a friend can kiss like that." I heard another voice from that room

" You spy on me?"asked kibum.

" Am I was wrong if I spy on my own fiance?" Asked another voice. 

'5 years....Fiance...what's this?'I thought. 

" how long you want to lie on me? Another 5 years?"

" No... "

"Did you realise that he already have a wife?"

" Yes..."

" Yes... and you still with him?"

" I can't leave him,  wonnie... He is like my goldmine. All the producers were take me on their film or drama because I was with him, CEO of LEE Corp."

" So, you stay with him because of that. You are not in love with him? "

" I was admitted that he was my first love... but that was a puppy love. Now, I just love you."

"Just leave him, bummie. Let he happy with his wife."

"I will leave him but not now.. As long as he is the CEO of LEE Corp. I will stay... I will stay with him until he have nothing... that time I will leave him and marry you." With that I walking in the bedroom while clapping my hand.

"Hae..." I heard his called me. 

" Good job. . good job kim kibum.. now you can leave me because right now I have nothing.. you already ruined my marriage. .. you success to make him give up on our marriage and he already sign our divorce papers. .. and one more thing... I'm no longer a CEO of LEE Corp. "

" You're. .. Choi Siwon, right? May I ask you one question? " I saw he nodded. 

"When was your engagement day?" I continue ask that Siwon guy.

" July 2010," he said.

" So, you got engaged first before my wedding. You are really a good actor, kibum." I walked out from there.

" Hae..." I stop when I heard he call me.

" Don't call me with that name. You have no right. I want to go now.. this apartment not yours,  I hope when I came back tomorrow. .. I don't want any single thing of yours in this house.  I want it clear, understand. " I said and continue walking out. 

-Lee's Bungalow-

"Hae," 

"Umma.... " I call her and hugging her tightly. 

" Hey... whats going on with you?" Asked Mrs. Lee.

"He's lied... 5 years...umma... 5 years I make hyukkie's hurt because of I love him.. and he just lies to me... " I sobbed hardly. 

"Finally. . You know the truth.."umma said while soothing me.

"Umma.. you know about this?" I asked,confused. When I saw umma nod her head, automatically I become angry. 

" You know and you never speak any single thing about that to me." I said angrily. 

"Hae, if I or your dad said that matter to you 5 years ago, you think, did you will believe us that time? That time you were too in love with him."

"But you can try umma..."

" Even without try, I already know the answer, Hae. I know you since you're 5 years old, you were growth up in front of my eyes.. you're childish but you also stubborn... what you want, you will get. When your appa want you get married with hyukjae, I want to object that marriage cause I know you didn't have a feeling towards hyukjae and my own son, kyuhyun was in love with hyukjae... but I don't do that cause I know hyukjae was too in love with you. I don't want kyuhyun getting hurt when hyukjae didn't love him back. And I believe that Hyukjae will success to make you fall in love with him.  Who will not in love with that adorable and cute person like him, right hae?" Umma explain everything to me.

" I'm not."I said

" No..no..no... you will... " said umma.

"But... its too late,umma... He already leave me.. He already give up on our marriage.  That all was my fault. " I said slowly.

"It was never late in love terms,hunny. You just take your time to love him. What say you just find him and ask forgiveness.  Hyukjae that I knew will never keep grudge in his heart. "

" How I can find him, umma. I don't know where he was now."

"Umma already promise hyukjae that I will not give you any information about him. But you can also ask kyu and min. Just..."

" Just... what umma?"

" You know kyu right... he will never be easy on you cause you already hurts the one that he was loved. So, be patient and never give up." said umma. 

" Umma,  thank you for everything. " I hug her tightly. 

-kyumin's apartment-

I ring a bell harshly.... 'where are they? It just 5 p.m.' I thought. 

"yah, can you wait for 5 second, kyu... oh hae?"ask sungmin surprisingly.

"Min,"

" What are you doing here? "Ask sungmin. 

" Can I ask you something? " I ask shyly. 

"Hunny. .. umma....we are back.." I heard kyuhyun and sandeul voice together. 

"wait a second, hae." Sungmin ask permission. 

"Kyu, Hae already here and he want to ask about something." Sungmin said excitedly.

"Wow... he so fast. Umma just called me. She said that hae will see us to ask about hyukkie. Where is he?" kyuhyun ask his spouse while walking together. 

" At living room. Deullie baby, can you play in your room and before that say hi first to uncle hae."said sungmin. 

" Okay umma..." I heard sandeul voice. 

"Just have a chat with kyu first, Hae.  I will come with a drink." Said sungmin and walking to dining room. 

" Okay, hunny" I saw kyu give a kiss to Sungmin's lips. I can feel the love around them and I'm jealous.

"yah.. have a shame with hae." Said sungmin while push kyuhyun away.

"Why should I? He just interrupt my sweet hour with you."

'Just ignore that' I saw sungmin said without voice to me.

"What you want? " kyuhyun ask harshly. 

"Just one question.  Where's hyukkie?where's my wife?"

" That was two question, fishy. Ishk..ishk..ishk...Still use your fish brain..." I see kyuhyun shake his head.

"Yah.. just answer that."

"Ermmm....okay..okay..hyukkie?Wife? Since when? 5 years ago or 5 hours ago?" Kyuhyun asked emotionless. 

"Kyu.. your promise" I heard sungmin said to kyuhyun while he comes again with a drink. 

" I know, hunny.. don't worry. " kyuhyun said while sungmin sit beside kyuhyun. 

"What promise, kyu?" I asked him want to know. 

" Hyukkie's happiness.  I promise him hyukkie's happiness, right hunny?"I saw sungmin nodded his head.

" So, can you tell me where's hyukkie?" I ask again.

" No..until you can prove yourself to me that you worth hyukkie's love. That time I'll tell you where's hyukkie. Not only that, I'll also tell you a biggest news to you. But there have one condition... you just have 3 months to prove yourself."said kyuhyun.

"Whats? 3 months? How can I?" Asked me.

" It's your problem... so... what say you back home and think hardly any ways to prove yourself to me. My advice, think use your business mind not your fish mind.. okay... shush.. shush...I want my sweet hour with my wife, don't disturb us."said kyuhyun while push my body towards in front door.

*Sungmin pov* 

-Later at night-

"Kyu, why 3 month? "I asked kyuhyun when we already want to get sleep.

"I don't want he be like me. From the info, hyukkie almost 6 months pregnant.  So, I don't want he regret in the futere. Just enough that only me was regretted cause fail to be a good man to you when you was pregnant with my child. I also didn't have any memories when sandeul grows up. .. So, I don't want Hae hyung feel a same like me. I also don't want hyukkie's child born without father." I saw a tears in Kyuhyun's eyes.

"Shhh.. don't cry... you can create many memories with us now."I shed that tears away. 

"I'm sorry hunny. " kyuhyun said.

"it's okay, hubby."I said.

" So, what your plans for them?"I asked kyuhyun. 

" Just wait and see, hunny. .With my good plan,  I believe, it didn't take until 3 months for Hae hyung to prove himself. " kyuhyun said proudly.

"But how about hyukkie, kyu?"I asked kyuhyun again. 

"We knew hyukkie reallly well, he will forgive Hae hyung anytime cause he was kind hearted. But I don't want he getting hurt again. So...that 3 months is for Hae hyung to prove himself that he worth everything and Hyukkie to heal the scar that Hae hyung give."Kyuhyun continue. 

" But..."I can't finish my sentence. 

" Yah.. just stop with their problems.  We should work hard to give what hyukkie's want when he comes back. " kyuhyun said naughtier. 

"Whats?"I asked while chuckles. 

"Sandeullie's baby siblings.." he said and tickling me.

" Yah..*hahaha* stop*hahaha*...that*hahaha*"I laughed hysterically. 

With that, it was a long night for us....

 

A/n: grammatical error everywhere. .. sorry...

         Thanks for the new subcriber. ..

Thanks for all comments. . Really appreciate it. .

* hug n chu...chu ...chu...*