THE FIRST MEETING

I can’t make you love me

* from this chapie, it will be the flashback.. from the 1st meeting until their marriage *

* i re-up the character introduction,*

 

Hyukjae,Donghae& Sungmin 15 years old, Kyuhyun 14 years old

 

HYUKJAE POV

“Minnie…I’m bored,” I whine to my best friend that sits beside of me.

 

“Hyukkie, not now…please Hyukkie, I want to focus in this subject. I didn’t want to fail again in math. You also didn’t want to see your cute best friend get fail, right?” Sungmin’s eyes never leave the white board.

 

“But…I’m really bored, pleaseeee Minnie…”I still beg Sungmin to chat with me.

 

“Lee Hyukjae, please….” Sungmin can’t finish his word when they heard knock on the door.

 

~~knock~~knock~~

 

          "Excuse me, class" Miss Kim walked to the door and opened it. We see Mr. Park walk along with two new students followed from behind.

 

"Okay class, here's your new classmates and I hope you all will be kind to them." Mr. Park said and went to leave the class.       

 

“Please introduce yourself to your classmate” said Miss Kim.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Donghae imnida. Please be kind to me,” said the brunette while bow 90o.

         

          “Annyeong, Cho Kyuhyun imnida. Just treat me nicely.” I see my best friend beside me.

 

          “Minnie, you’re drooling over him.” I was whispered to Sungmin. He quickly whips that drool. I just chuckles.  

         

“Okay… Let’s see an empty seat for both of you..ermm…” Miss Kim said while tapping her chin. She eyes the whole class before stop at particular couple.

 

          “Sungmin-shi, Hyukjae-shi…both of you can’t sit together,” said Miss Kim.

 

          “Miss Kim…”I’m whine to Miss Kim.

 

          “No…No… You two always chat when I teach at front…”

 

          “We are not…”

 

          “Don’t deny it, Hyukjae.. Don’t think I don’t know anything you did behind me. So, Lee hyukjae, keep all your belongings and sit at there.” Miss Kim was pointed on the empty seat beside Jongwoon and Ryeowook.

 

          “Donghae, you sit beside Hyukjae and Kyuhyun, you sit beside Sungmin. And one thing, don’t you dare to change your seatmate, Sungmin-shi, Hyukjae-shi.” Miss Kim said as glared at Sungmin and me. Sungmin and I just pout at that warning.

 

          “Okay, any problem? I think no, so, I should continue the lesson.” When Miss Kim finish her sentence, the bell already ringing…

 

          TIME FOR LUNCH!!!!!

 

Donghae POV

 

          “Hye, I’m Donghae.” I said to start a conversation with my new seatmate.

 

          “I already know it.” He said without look at me while keep his belongings in his bag.

 

          ‘Rude’ I muttered slowly. Then I looked at my step-brother and his new seatmate. I bet that boy also like me, want to start a conversation but was totally be ignored by that little brat. From here, I can hear that boy’s voice.

 

          “Hye, I’m Sungmin” said that boy cheerfully.

 

          “I already introduce myself, right.” That brat was never change, still cold to everyone. I see my seatmate walks to the boy that already pouts.

 

          “Minnie, let’s go. I’m hungry.” I heard my seatmate childishly whine to that boy.

 

          “Wait a minute, Hyukkie. Kyuhyun, want to join us?” That boy was still not give up with that brat.

 

          “I’m not hungry.” Kyuhyun said simply.

 

          “Minnie…”

 

          “Okay..okay.. But…wait Hyukkie.” I see that boy walks towards me with his friend (aka my seatmate) followed behind him.

 

          “Hye, Donghae, right?” I just nodded

 

          “I’m Lee Sungmin, just call me Minnie and he is Lee Hyukjae, you can call him Hyukkie. Let’s join us lunch.” Sungmin said cheerfully.

 

          “No, I can’t leave that brat alone.”

 

          “It is okay, Hae-hyung. Just join them… I will LOVE you more if you leave me alone.” I heard that brat said without give me a look because too focus with his PSP.

 

          “It is alright, Kyu?” I ask again for confirmation.

 

          “Yeah..yeah..” Kyuhyun said as nod.

 

          “Okay..  I will join you guys.”'

 

“Yeah....Friend?” Sungmin held out his hand.

 

“Friend,” I smile to Sungmin and shook his hand.‘YEAH…I get my first friend but…’ I see that Hyujae guy pout.

 

“Don’t mind him…” Sungmin whisper slowly. I just smile.

 

“Hyukkie…pout and you are not suit… So, stop your sulking. Let’s go, I will buy you strawberry milk as compensation.” I heard Sungmin said to Hyukjae.

 

Finally, Sungmin, hyukjae and I had to run to the cafeteria because the break is almost over.

 

Starting from there, they become close friends from Sungmin to Kyuhyun *even Kyuhyun always close with PSP*. Always together, promising to never be separated and be good friends forever until one of them falls in love with each other...

 

A/N: its just a fail n boring chapie. You guys *the subscriber* deserves to unsubscribe this fic... Sorry....
       I'm okay if the reader just read and not comment...but i really appreciate if the reader comment this fic...
       BIG THANKS FROM ME~~~