KIM KIBUM & KYUHYUN's CONFESSION

I can’t make you love me

(HYUKJAE, DONGHAE, & SUNGMIN 19 Y.O, KYUHYUN 18 Y.O)

 

Hyukjae POV

 

“Hyukkie…”

 

“What?”

 

“He accept me..”

 

“Who accept you? Mr. Park?”

 

“YAH!!!Of course not Mr Park… ” shouted Donghae.

 

“Shhh… control youself and see your surroundings, hae… we are in LIBRARY now”

 

“Okay” said Donghae simple

 

“If he not Mr. Park, then who?” I asked him


“KIM KIBUM…after 5 month of courting him, finally he accepts me as his BOYFRIEND.” Without I realize, my tears already fall. I saw my dream already collided with reality.

 

“Why are you cry, Hyukkie?” he swept my tears with his thumb.

 

“Pabo, I’m cry because I’m happy… Finally my annoyed best friend get his first boyfriend.” I try to make my voice happy.

 

I’m courting you for 2 years, why you can’t see it? I forgot… your eyes never on me. Even I try anything to make you see my love; I can’t make you see my love towards you.

 

“Hyukkie, can’t you stop crying. My heart was ache every time you shed of tears.”

 

“Silly,it’s tears of joys.” I just smile.

 

“Yeah I know its tears of joy, but I still can feel the sadness on those eyes.” I heard he said.

 

“Okay, I will smile happily now…Satisfied?” I really try hard to smile and controlling my tears in front of Donghae. I know, even I try to smile happily; my smile is fake.

 

“I know you too long and I definitely know your smile right now is not happy, Hyukkie.” Donghae said coldly.

 

If you know me too long… if you know that smile is not a happy smile… why you can’t know my love towards you?

 

“Okay, Hae… stop with your sappy drama. You’re my best friend, of course I will happy for you…” This conversation should stop if not I definitely will cry in front of Donghae.

 

“Er… What time right now, Hae?” I tried to change the topic.

 

“5 o’clock. Why?” ask Donghae.

 

“I have a date on 5.30 p.m,” I keep all my belonging in my bag.

 

“Date? With who?” ask Donghae again.

 

“Somebody…” I said and walk to the exit door.

 

“Yah…Let me know…” He gives his puppy-fishy-eyes to me.

 

“Nope! Goodbye, Hae” I shake my head and waving a goodbye before heading to my bicycle.

 

I was cycling towards the park… our park.

 

-at Park-

 

“Hyukkie…” I heard Kyuhyun’s voice beside me.

 

“Hey, I already heard about hyung and Kibum from Sungmin-hyung. Sorry.”  Kyuhyun said

 

“Yah…Why should you are apologize to me?”

 

“I don’t know. Are you crying?” ask Kyuhyun.

 

“Yah… I’m not crying, evil brat… See my smile… it reaches my eyes right…so, it’s happy, kyu. I’m happy for your hyung.” I smile.

 

“Hyukkie, you’re a bad liar… If you want to cry, just cry… hyung is not here. It was only me.” Kyuhyun pull me into his arms, without hesitate, I cries in his embrace.

 

“Kyu, its hurt… this one sided love is really hurt… I love him… I love him very much. Why can’t he love me back?” I asked Kyuhyun.

 

“Hyukkie…”

 

“I know… This must be due to that stupid promise. If I know…”

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

“What if you know, Hyukkie?” I ask him.

 

“If I know… one day, I will fall in love with your hyung, I would not do that promise.” He responds to my question.

 

“But we don’t know our future on that time.” I said slowly and I can feel he nodded his head.

 

“Kyu… I’m tired… can I get some sleep until 6?” he asked me.

 

“It’s okay. Just sleep, I will wake you up on 6.” I put his head on my lap.

 

Only a short while, he had gone to sleep. I look on his face there was still have a trace of dried tears on his cheeks. There also have tears on his end of eyes. Even in his sleep, he still cries.

 

‘Hae, I love you’ he mumbles in his sleep.

 

“Hyung, you’re very lucky…” I said slowly.

 

“You’re right,Hyukkie. This one sided love is really hurt… Whatever you feel right now, I also feel it because...”

 

I looked down to whisper in his ear…

 

” I Love You.”

 

A/N: Sorry, i take a long time to update this...

         i already write half of it before i off to Jakarta...

       but, my laziness took all my body.. hehehe...

       i hope this chapie will not dissapointed you as my reader..

       and my grammar too...

         thanx for read this fail fic...