Hate U Love U

Hate U Love U

                                                Genie wake up early in the morning. 'Ahh..it was 6.am now..Need to prepare early..' sigh Genie. Then, she walking to bathroom for bath. After done prepare , she leaving her bedroom and going to living room. Genie sit on the sofa at living room without work. Yesh ! Bored too much. Genie swicth on the television and smile when she find that her favourite story, Pororo the Little Peguin. She laugh and smile while watching television.

"Genie-sshi, what are you doing here ? Watching television on 6.am ??" ask SungMin with his sleepy face.
"Eh ? Ahjusshi...Dae..Watching television now..I'm in bored.."  answer Genie.
"Bored ? Why watching alone ? Let me accompany you here.." SungMin walking to sofa and sit bside Genie.
"Oh, jinja ? Arraseo...Sleep beside me , ne.."

Genie watching television while SungMin sleep beside her. 'Ahjusshi, I'm not bored..But,, I'm afraid for school tomorrow..I have to be maid..M.A.I.D ! ' sigh Genie then pouting.

                                                  It's already 8 o'clock. Genie waking up SungMin who sleep beside her. Then, she was going to kitchen. 'Hmm..I'm going to make breakfast for appa and ahjusshi...What will i do, ne ? Hurr....Bread and strawberry jam..huh ! Okay !'
Genie going make a sandwich to her appa and ahjusshi using strawberry jam. She know that DongHae love it so much. SungMin who already done bath , was going to kitchen. She shocked when look Genie was in preparing breakfast.

"Genie-sshi... What are you.........."
"I'm preparing breakfast for our family..I'm wake up early today..So, i do it..Hehe.." answer Genie clearly.
"Aigoo...my niece so kind today...Hehe.." said SungMin while sit.
"Only today i am kind , ahjusshi ? Haha.."
"Ani...Always kind and happy...But today, you're more kind...Hehe..Let me help you, Genie.." SungMin put the plate on table and pour a milk in glass.
"Strawberry milk and sandwich with strawberry jam ?? " Ask SungMin to Genie.
"Hehe..Ne .. DongHae ahjusshi will like it, right ? "
"Of couse..It wa his favourite food and drink...Haha..Let's waking up them.." Said SungMin.

Genie and SungMin walking to KyuHyun's room and waking up him.

"Appa-ah ! Wake up or Genie tickling you ??" Said Genie then laugh.
"Hmm..5 minutes more.."Answer KyuHyun.
"Appa !!! " shout Genie while tickle his appa.
"Arraseo, arraseo !!" said KyuHyun and smile. Then , he wake up and enter the bathroom.

Genie and SungMin just laugh and leave that room. They're going to waking up the others. Genie having fun too much when waking up her ahjusshi . They're so funny when in sleepy face.

                                                  After they all already bath, they're going to take breakfast together. DongHae smile happily when look his favourite food on table. He quickly eat his breakfast. EunHyuk who love strawberries too, also eat his breakfast and smile happily.

"SungMin-ah, you prepare this breakfast today, ne? " Ask DongHae.. Then, he drink his strawberry milk.
"Aniyo..Your niece do this all..Haha.." answer SungMin while looking to Genie. Genie just smile and make peace pose.
"Jinja ? " ask Eunhyuk and DongHae or EunHae. They looking to Genie who sit in front of  them.
"Dae..Hehe.." answer Genie and smile sweetly.
"Whoa~! Genie-ah ! It was so delicious, ne..Haha.." said DongHae.
"You can be a chef of strawberry one day...Haha.." EunHyuk continue.
"Aigoo..No need to praise me..I know i'm good at it..Hahaha!! " Genie laugh funny.
"Yaa !! Genie-ah ! Tomorrow, make breakfast like this again, ne ~" said EunHae.
"Arraseo, ahjusshi..Haha.."
"Aigoo..continue eat your breakfast, Genie..You will be late to school later.." said KyuHyun. Genie smile sweetly to her appa and continue eat.
"Genie-sshi, you're so cute...don't have some namja like you ? " ask Siwon .
"Mwo ? Ani...I don't like have namja , ahjusshi..Hehe.." answer Genie.
"Hyung..I know my daughter so cute...But, I'm cute too...Haha! " KyuHyun laugh loudly.
"Heyy,, I'm more cute, ne..." Said SungMin and DongHae . Then they laugh.
"Then, me , Kangin and EunHyuk is handsome.." LeeTeuk continue .
"Yaa !! Keumanyeon ~ Haha," said Genie then.

                                                   Genie stand up from chair and take her bag. "Appa I'm going to school now..Ppyeong.." said Genie then kiss her all ahjusshi cheeks. Genie quickly running out from her house. Yesh ! There was a van waiting her in front of the gate. Just 1 kilometres diffrence from the gate.

'Ergghh ! He already waiting me there ! So early this crazy people !!' sigh Genie then run to the van.