Hate U Love U

Hate U Love U

In the class...

                 Genie running to her class and sit at her own table. "Whoa ! Nice..I'm not late today.." said Genie while smile sweetly. She take her comics and read while Miss Kim still not enter the class for start the lesson. Suddenly, all girl shout when a boy enter Genie's class.Genie just keep reading her comics and laugh. The boys that pass her, just looking at her.

"Yaa !! what her doing ? All girl looking at me,, but her just read that crazy comic...am i too much cute for her look at me ? " ask Sehun to his best friend, Kai. Kai was laugh when heard Sehun's question.
"Molla..dont ask me..maybe you always be evil to her...and she hate you too much..Haha," answer Kai then laugh.
"Mwo yaa !! aiishh.." Sehun sigh while take out his book.

Miss Kim enter the class. Genie quickly keep her comics in the bag. The lesson will start , Genie take out her book.
And Miss Kim start teach all student of that class.

         
                      Since Miss Kim start teaching until now, Genie can't focus to subject that Miss Kim was teaching. It was because someone in the back , throwing the lump of paper to her. Genie looking back and it was Sehun. Sehun throwing the paper to her face. Kai just smile look at Sehun. Genie was so mad but her still cover her mad because Miss Kim still teaching.

The bell already ringing. It means time for break.

Genie walking out with AhRa to the canteen. Whoa ! Too many people was eating at canteen now. Genie and AhRa walking to empty table. When they found it, they quickly sit. Genie just bought a bottle of milk. They sit and eat while talking about the lesson. When they happily talking together, Sehun and Kai sitting behind them. Genie show her mad face .

"Mad ? Haha. Who care ?? Just give this place to me...Everyone will mad at you if you're not give this place to me ! " said Sehun with annoying face.
"Oh ? Jinja ? Do i care if everyone mad at me just because of i wont give this place to you ?" 
"Haha..this girl...too stuborn ! Heyy,, go or i will push you from here ?? "
"Ah ? Push me ? You want do that, ne ? Okay ! just do it ! " shout Genie.

Everyone at canteen looking the fight between Sehun and Genie. "Genie,, stop fight ..everyone looking at you now.." whisper Ahra to Genie.

"I dont care, AhRa..Heyy, Mr. Sehun ! I didn't care if you want push me from here ! " shout Genie again.
"Oh ? Jinja ? So brave..Okay...I will do it..! " Said Sehun while smile and stand behind Genie.

Genie just look to Sehun face without scare. Sehun start push Genie to the floor. Kai was shocked with Sehun's reaction.
"Sehun-ah ! What are you doing ? She's a girl ! " said Kai with mad face.
"Why you care about her , kai ? She's just a maid for me..Kai-sshi ! You're my friend..so, stay to my side..not that girl ! " Shout Sehun.
"Ne, arrayo...But, she's a girl , Sehun..You cant do this to girl ! " answer Kai.
"Ahh ! Whatever !" then, Sehun continued eating.

Kai was confusing with his friend. Why he always be like this when meet a girl. Kai was going to help Genie. But Ahra already help Genie. Genie wake up and step on to Sehun.

"What you want more ?" Ask Sehun with annoying face.
"Just want give this..." Genie pour her milk over Sehun's uniform.
"Yaa !! What you doing ??!!! " shout Sehun to Genie.
"Ani..Just give a gift to you..Thanks for push me, ne ? Haha." answer Genie. Then, she went out from the canteen.
"Yaa !!!!!!" shout Sehun again.

Kai just smile and laugh to his friend. He try to help Sehun. But the milk was too much smelly. Even already wash the uniform, it still smelly.

"Sehun-ah ! Mianhae...but,, it's still smelly..." Said Kai to Sehun.
"Mwo ? ARRGHH ! this happen because of that girl ! Jinja ! I hate her so much !" Sehun mad. Sehun keep looking a mirror that hanging at wall in the toilet.
"Yaa !! It was your fault too..Why you push her? She will not pour that milk over your shirt if you're not push her like that..." Said Kai while smiling.
"Hmm..Just want..Aiiishh ! Kai-sshi,, help me to brought a new uniform ..ne ? Jebal ! Hehe." pleaded Sehun.
"Haha..Arraseo..Wait, ne..I will brought you a new uniform.." answer Kai and out from toilet to bring new uniform from Sehun's house.
Sehun smile happily when heard that Kai will help him. For Sehun, even Kai always mad at him, Kai still her best friend..FOREVER !
Sehun keep looking to mirror. Sehun smiling and said, "Heyy, Girl ! You just look what will i do to you..You just waste my time..waste my time till i have to wait in toilet for get new uniform ...Hurr,,"