Hate U Love U

Hate U Love U

The next day,,

                   Genie wake up early without need her appa to waking up her. Genie prepare early and running to the kitchen. There was her ahjusshi, SungMin and RyeoWook prepare breakfast. Genie queitly hugging SungMin and RyeoWook.

"Good morning, ahjusshi..!!" said Genie .
"Ahh, Genie-sshi..Sit here...breakfast before going to school.." SungMin put the plate in front of Genie.
"Dae, ahjusshi" Genie smile sweetly to her lovely uncle.

They breakfast together. Appa , Yesung ahjusshi, LeeTeuk ahjusshi, SiWon ahjusshi and Kangin ahjusshi already going to make their work at SM Building. While, Shindong ahjusshi still sleep. SungMin ahjusshi and RyeoWook ahjusshi will late going to SM Building because of they have to done do work at home before. After Genie going to school, they will out for work. Yup ! They're busy and single man... !!

Genie stand up and bring her plate to the sink. Then, she kiss her ahjusshi cheeks.

"Ahjusshi..I'm going to school now.." tell Genie to her ahjusshi.
"Dae..Becareful, ne.." RyeoWook ahjusshi notice me.
"Ne ,, " Genie answer.

Genie quickly walking to her school. She was walking while drink her milk. Her favourite milk, Chocolate milk.

Arrive at Kirin Art High School..

              Like usually, Genie going to enter the gate. But, suddenly a van block her way again. Yes, Again !! Again and everyday since Genie study there. All girl shout and gathered at the van. Genie just walking through the girl and going up to the class.

In the class,, Genie like usually read her comic and laugh when read it. After that, Sehun and Kai enter the class with cute face. Genie keep read her comic and laugh. Suddenly, Kai sit in front of Genie. Genie shock when look at Kai. She know Kai is not same like Sehun. Sehun is evil boy, while Kai is a handsome and nice boy. Opps ! Praise Kai ?? Oh no !!

"Why looking at me like that ?? " Ask Genie to Kai.
"Hmm..ani..just want to said sorry because Sehun make you falling down at canteen yesterday..Jeongmal mianhae.." said Kai.
"Dae ? Why you have to said sorry , Kai ? it's not your fault..it happen because of the EVIL BOY without heart ! " said Genie loudly.
"But...." Kai looking at Sehun in the back. Sehun show her mad face. Kai quickly standing and going to his own table.
Genie just keep read her comic. 'Dont want waste my time for talking about Innocent Man' sigh Genie.

"Kai-sshi ! What are you doing there ?? " Ask Sehun . Then, he pout like a cute kids.
"Hmm..just want to say sorry because of yesterday.." answer Kai .
"Mwo ?? Yaa !! Wae ??" Mad Sehun to Kai.
"Just want ...hehe." answer Kai with smiling.
"Aiishh ~Jinja !! "

Mr. Kang enter the class. He's Mathematics Teacher. A fierce teacher. Huh ! Genie hate Mathematics Subject. She have idea. She want skip the class by told to Mr.Kang that she's stomacthache now. She stand up and hold her tummy. Then, walking to Mr.Kang.

"Err..Mr.Kang......."
"Dae ? Wae, Genie-sshi ??" ask Mr.Kang.
"Hmm..May i go to treatment room now ? My tummy was so pain.." Said Genie with sad face.
"Oh? Jinja ? Hmm..Arraseo..you may go to treatment room now..Becareful and hope  will be better .."
"Ne, Mr.Kang..Thank you.." Genie walking pass Mr.Kang and smile. Then, she going out the class.

Sehun, who sit at the back of class , feeling strangly at Genie.
"She's lying at Mr.Kang ? She didn't look like in sick..She's really sick ??" whisper Sehun to Kai.
Kai just smile and answer,"Molla, Sehunnie..Why you so curious to know ?? You like her ??"
"Yaa !! I hate her ,okay ! Stop talking about that Crazy Girl.." mad Sehun.
Kai just shake his head. Don't understand with his friend thinking.

"Hmm...Why i'm so curious to know ? Aiishh ! I hate u, Crazy girl..!! " sigh Sehun and pout like a kids.