Hate U Love U

Hate U Love U

In the treatment room..

"Hmm..Bored..if i always skip the class,, When i will be a clever girl ? Aiishh...But I'm too lazy in that subject..Babo yeoja! "sigh Genie with cute face and pout like kids. It already 1 hour she rest in treatment room without any pain.

"Ne,, you will be a babo yeoja if always skip class like this,," Suddenly Kai standing in front of door with smiling.
"Mwo yaa !! Hehe." Genie just smile when look at Kai. Yesh ! Now, Kai already know that she's just lie to Mr.Kang that her tummy is pain.
"Babo yeoja ! Nappeun yeoja ! Haha.." said Kai again.
"Yaa !! Stop praise me like that..Haha."
"Praise you ? OMO~! When i'm praise you, Genie ?? Haha."
"Soon,, you will praise me always.." Genie smile to Kai.
Kai just shake his head and smile. He take a sit beside Genie. Genie just smile when Kai sit beside her. "Kai-sshi,,what are you doing here?? It was already break ??" Ask Genie non-stop.
Kai laugh and answer, "Genie-sshi ! It was already break..so,, i'm here just want visit my fake sick friend ..haha."
Genie just smiling and cover her shy face.
"Hmm..so,, you still want rest here ? Don't want eat or drink ?? Till when you will rest here?? " Ask Kai .
"Hurr...After break finish, i will buy a drink and running to class...Continue study ..Hehe.."Said Genie clarly.
"Yaa !! Let me buy a drink to you..Wait, ne.." Tell Kai then walking to canteen.
Genie shock with Kai's reaction. 'OMO~! Why he so kind to me..?? He's so care about me like appa and ahjusshi..He's so diffrent like his Evil friend..Pity him..get evil friend like Sehun !' sigh Genie.


At canteen,,

"Yaa !! Kai-sshi,, what are you doing here ?? Let's back to the class.." said Sehun when he looks Kai buy a drink at canteen.
"Sehunnie...err...you going back first to the class...i have to go somewhere...just awhile..i will going back to the class when done do something...Annyeong..!" said Kai and walking out from canteen.
"Doing something ??? Kai-sshi !! Kai-shhi ! Where he will go ..?" Sehun just follow Kai without Kai know that Sehun following him.

Kai enter the treatment room bring a bottle of milk. Chocolate milk. He smile when Genie was waiting with pout like kids.

"I'm take too much time to buy you a drink, ne ?? " ask Kai. Genie was shock and look at Kai that standing in front her with holding a bottle of milk.

"Ahh, aniyo...you're faster like Superman..hehe..eh? You buy a milk to me ?? Chocolate milk ?"
"Dae..Chocolate milk is your favourite drink , right ? " ask Kai again with sweet smile.
"Ne, ne ! how do you know, Kai ? "
"Hmm..secret..Just take this and drink..Then, go back to our class, ne ? " Kai give the milk to Genie. Genie smile and take the bottle.
"Thanks, Kai..I will pay back to you, ne..Arraseo..i will going back to class soon..Don't tell to anyone that i'm just fake sick here, ne ?"
"You're welcome, Genie..You didn't need to pay back to me, arra ? Dae..i will not tell anyone about this...Hmm..I have to go back to class now..Sehun will find me here..Ppyeong.." Said Kai and back to class.
"Hmm,, ne.." Answer Genie while smile.

Suddenly,, Sehun enter the treatment room after Kai going back to class. He look seriously at Genie. Genie was shock when look Sehun standing in front of her. Sehun doesn't said anything. Just look Genie like wanna eat her. 'Aissh ! Why this boy looking me and standing here??' sigh Genie.

"So..Miss Genie..You're lie to Mr.Kang that you're sick , ne ? Haha.." Sehun start laugh.
"Yaa !! Don't ever tell to Mr.Kang that i was lying to him..Jebal, Sehunnie..~" pleaned Genie.
"Mwo ?? Haha. Do i care, Miss Genie ?" answer Sehun with annoying face.
"Jebal, Sehunnie...Don't tell to Mr.Kang about this..!! " pleaned Genie again with sad face.

Sehun look at Genie. He feel pity to Genie. But, his ego won't worst with sad face Genie. Genie still make her face. Genie know, no one will not care about her when she show her sad face. Sehun look again at Genie'ssad face.

"Arraseo, arraseo ! But......" Sehun finally talking.
"But ...??? I will do anything if you're not tell to Mr.Kang about this.." answer Genie.
"You have to be my maid for 1 year..Agree?? "
"Mwo ??!! Maid ? Yaa!! For 1 year ?? Aiiishh ! Jinja !"
"Dae..if you won't it means....i will.........." Sehun going back to class.

Genie running to cacth Sehun. Sehun just make his standart face when Genie calling him.

"Yaa !! Sehun-sshi ! Okay, i will be your maid..but not for 1 year.."
Sehun keep thinking for 3 second. Then he answer, "Okay..Be my maid for 1 month ?"
"Can't ! "
"Yaa !! For 1 week ??"
"Hmm...Arraseo ! 1 week ! "
"Ermm, Dae ! Tomorrow, going to school early..Don't be late.." notice Sehun before going back to class.

'Aiiishh ! This boy,, Jinja !! Err...1 week only...Be patient , Genie..We wait and see , Sehun !!! ' sigh Genie .Then, she running back to class.