Hate U Love U

Hate U Love U

                             Sehun was pouting and just sit without work in the class. Kai just smile when look at his best friend. Really ! Like Sehun in bored now. Kai pull the chair then sit behind Sehun. Sehun just smile back to Kai and continue pout.

"Yaa !! Waeyo ? " ask Kai and pat his hand on Sehun's shoulder.
"Hurm ? Aniyo..Hehe.." answer Sehun with smile.
"Jinja ? Hmm..Look you're in bored now..Waeyo ? Because of Genie not here , ne ?? Haha."
"Yaa !! Aniyo..If i'm bored, it's not because of that silly girl, okay..." Sehun put his head on the table and try to close his eyes.
"Haha..Sehunnie...Miss her, ne ? " ask Kai and laugh.
"Yaa!! Stop ! Stop ! You know, she will be my maid today..But she absent school ! So, i'm in mad to her now !"
"MAID ???!!" shout Kai.

Everyone in class look at them. Sehun just looking at Kai. Kai just smile and make peace pose.

"Yaa !! Queit ! Don't shout like that..Yup ! Be my maid only...Not my Mermaid..Haha.." whisper Sehun.
"Sehun ! Aiiishh ! Jinja! You're too evil to Genie !" mad Kai.
"Kai-sshi..Don't worry..Nothing happen to your girl friend..Haha."
"Mwo ? Girl friend ? Since when i have a girlfriend , Sehun ?? I just afraid that oneday you will falling in ove to her.." Kai said with worried face.
"Haha..You're make a joke, Kai ? I will never like , love or something like that to her...I will not falling in love to silly, crazy and babo yeoja ! " Sehun give his annoying smile.
"Okay , Sehunnie...I just want give warning to you....Don't ever make Genie in hurt.. Arraseo ? "
"Yaa !! Kai-sshi,, don't worry..I will not make her hurt..Just make her tired and release that who are her in here.." said Sehun then make a cute face to Kai.
"Dae..Promise ? Stop make that face..Sehun!! " shout Kai while laugh.
"Ne ! Promise.." answer Sehun then laugh together.

Miss Hana already enter the class for start the lesson. Sehun and Kai back to their own table. Then, take out their book. Miss Hana start the lesson. Suddenly , Sehun looking at Genie's table. Yesh ! No one there. Kai just smile looking at Sehun. Sehun get cacth by Kai that he queitly looking at Genie's table.

'Aiishh ! Why i'm looking to that silly girl's table..You just make me go insane !! ' sigh Sehun . Then, he try to focus what Miss Hana teach.

Kai just smile and laugh at the back when look at Sehun face. Jinja ! Kyeopta !