Hate U Love U

Hate U Love U

Genie running to going back to her class. 'OH NO ! Mr.Kan already start the lesson..OMO~ What should i do now..?? Just enter the class? Aiishh ! Fighting, Genie !' sigh Genie. She stand in front of class and try to enter the class. She knocking on the door. Mr.Kang and all student in the class was looking at her.

"Ne, Genie-sshi ? Where are you going ? The lesson already start.." Ask Mr.Kang with fierce face.
"Err....I'm going to..........." Genie bite her own pink lips.

Suddenly, Kai stand up and walking towards Mr.Kang. 'What he wanna do ?' ask Genie slowly. Kai just look at Genie and talking to Mr.Kang.

"Mr.Kang..Genie was going to toilet..That's why she late came here.." Kai explain clearly to Mr.Kang.

'Mwo ?! Aiiishh ! I don't want lie again to Mr.kang...I have to said the truth ~' sigh Genie. Mr.Kang look to Genie with fierce face.

"Really, Genie-sshi ?" Ask Mr.Kang to Genie.
"Err..........." Genie looking at Kai. Kai just show a strangly face that Genie didn't understand.
"Wae?" Mr Kang ask again !
"Err...Actually, I'm not going to toilet...I was kidnap by someone.." said Genie truthly.
"Mwo ? Kidnap ? "
 "Dae..Kidnap by Sehun ..to school compound..." answer Genie with afraid face.
"Haha..Are you make a joke ?? For what Sehun going to kidnap you, Genie ? He's an idol..Because of you're lying on me..I will punish you..Stand in front of the door till my class end.." said Mr.Kang.

Genie just follow what Mr.Kang want her do.

Mr.Kang look at Kai with his fierce face again. "Kai ! You're lying to me too...So, you're also have to stand in front the door with Genie..as punishment...Go , now ! " mad Mr.Kang.

Kai out from class and standing behind Genie. Genie just smile to Kai without talk to him. Kai can't cover his feeling to ask Genie about Sehun's word. Kai was looking to Genie who standing beside him.

"Genie..." call Kai to Genie.

Genie still queit and didn't look at Kai. She afraid if Kai mad or ask about what happen to her and Sehun.

"Jo Yoonjie !! " Kai call Genie using Genie's full name. Genie look at Kai with blur face.
"Ne, Kai-sshi..Wae ? " Ask Genie to Kai.
"Err...I just wanna ask you.......Err..."
"Ask what ? Don't give me Mathematics question..I can't answer it..Hehe.." Said Genie while smile to cover her shy face.
"Haha..For what I'm going to talk about mathematics subject now...I just wanna ask...Err..You're really in realtionship with Sehun ? " Ask kai clearly.

Genie shock with Kai's question. " Ahh ! Kai already ask about that ...Aiieeyy ! I have to tell the truth to him..He's so kind to me..' sigh Genie and look at Kai.

"Errmm...That was fake one..Sehun just said it because e won't me fight with that girl..Just that..Many people was misunderstanding with it...But, I'm only his maid ..! " said Genie clearly.
"Ahh..Haha ! Okay...so,, I understand now...Fuhh, ! Hehe." answer Kai while smile happily.
"Hehe..no more misunderstanding now .."
"Hmm..Dae...Genie-sshi,, what will we do now ? Standing like stupid people in front of the door ..Haha.." Kai's Joke to Genie.
"A-ha ! Dae...If my ahjusshi look at this...Heh..He will said that i was a pole here..."
"Haha ! You're not look like pole..But, me...Yes...I'm like a pole because of my height..Haha.."
"Ne ! You're too taller..I'm shy when stand beside you...I'm too short than you..Hehe.." said Genie while smile sweetly.

Kai was looking to Genie. He don't know why he happy when look Genie smile happily like that. 'Aiishh ! Jinja ! What's wrong with me ?!' sigh Kai.

"Kai-sshi ? Wae ? Looking at me like wanna eat me...Haha.." ask Genie then laugh.
"Ahh..Ani...Hehe.." answer Kai with smile.

They continue chat till Mr.Kang class was end. Then, they going to canteen together.

Someone is looking to Genie and Kai with mad face. It was Sehun. Yesh ! That evil Sehun. 'Aiishh ! What are they doing ? Date with my maid ?!' sigh Sehun. Then , he's going back to class alone.