Hate U Love U

Hate U Love U

It was time for all student goin home. Sehun waiting his driver coming at the gate. 'Aiish ! Jinja ! Why so hot today ?' sigh Sehun. He looking all student that out from the gate. Many girl was so crazy when look Sehun standing at the gate. 'Can't be like this ! I have to go before the girls attack me..' sigh Sehun again . Then, he decide to walking home.


                                On the way home, Sehun just sigh, sigh and sigh again ! Kai already back with his sister. Suddenly, Sehun looking at someone who also walking opposite him. When that girl looking at Sehun too, she was so shock. Sehun run to catch the girl. The girl also run from Sehun. The girl get catch by Sehun. Sehun just laugh.

"Yaa !! Run from me, My Maid ? Haha." ask Sehun after laugh loudly. Then, he laugh again !
"Mwo? Aniyo ! Who run from you, huh ? I just want....want..." answer Genie.
"Want ? What? Haha..Don't try to lie at me .. I'm not like Mr.Kang, Genie.."
"Arra...!!" shout Genie to Sehun.
"What are you doing here ? Absent school, but play here ! " said Sehun with annoying smile.
"It's not your problem if i'm absent school ! Arra?" shout Genie.
"Fine ! But, tomorrow,, you will going to school with me ! " Said Sehun.
"Mwo ???!! Yaa !! Wae ?? " shout Genie loudly.
"Because of you're my maid..." Sehun give her annoying smile.
"Even that, I don't want you take my to go school.. Together with you ! Don't ever want ! You're not know also where is my house.." Genie mad.
"Haha..I'm not silly like you..You're KyuHyun's daughter..so, of course you're living at Super Junior dorm.."answer Sehun with cute smile.
'Aiiisshh ! How can he know where is my house !!! ' sigh Genie.
"Hmm...Genie..I have to going home now..Just waste my time when look you're here..Annyeong.." Said Sehun and smile.

'Aiishhh !! Jinja ! I hate him so much !!'  sigh Genie . Then, she pout like a kids.

                                     Sehun was smiling happily when he can make Genie very hate him. If no one at there, he will laugh loudly. But, he still have to cover it. 'Jinja ! Happy can make her shout, pout and mad like that..!! You're win, Sehun ! Go more !!' sigh Sehun while smiling.