Hate U Love U

Hate U Love U

                                               The bell is ringing now. It's time for all student go home. Genie walking home alone. 'Appa and ahjusshi are busy now..So, walking alone...hmm...I miss Heechul ahjusshi...' sigh Genie then pout. Suddenly, Sehun walk behind her.

"Heyy, my maid.." call Sehun with his cute smile.

'Errgghh ! Why i have to meet this person again !!?? Where i go, just him i see ! I HATE YOU, SEHUN-AH !' sigh Genie.

"Yaa !! OMO~ my maid already deaf..." said Sehun again with annoying face.
"I'm not deaf yet...What do you want, huh ?" Ask Genie to Sehun.
"Nothing...Heyy, maid...Why walk alone ? Not afraid if something happen..?? Well, many people want kidnap you because of your family...Super Junior family.."
"Aiisshh ! Yaa !! Why you try to make me scare, huh ? " Genie mad to Sehun.
"Ani...Just ask , okay !"
"Then...What are you doing here ? Usually, you're going home with van ..A big van that always block my way..Why you're going home by walking today ?? Not afraid if your fans will caught you? " Ask Genie non-stop.
"Haha...Ani..if they attack me...I have you here..." said Sehun while smile .
"Huh ? Me ? Neaga wae?" ask Genie to Sehun.
"Yeah..You cant protect me..Because now you're my maid !" Answer Sehun and give his cute smile.
"Mwo yaa?? I'm only your maid for 1 week..JYEAHH !! 5 days to go !! Hahaha.." Genie smile happily.
"Errrghh...Whatever.. Yaa !! Gaja, I send you home..." Sehun pull Genie's hand and step towards.
"AHHH ! No need..." Genie try to put her hand back. But Sehun hold it so tight.

Sehun just queit and hold Genie's hand. He's worry if something happen to that girl. 'Even she's my enemy and maid...She's still a girl ! ' sigh Sehun. Genie just follow Sehun without she want it.

In front of the gate at Genie's house.

"Cha~Your house..." Said Sehun when reach at Genie's house.
"ERRGHH ! Dae..Gomawo..But, i don't need a bodyguard soon..." Genie just show her innocent face.
"Hurm ? Jinja ? Who is your bodyguard , huh ? " Sehun smile to Genie.
"Don't smile like that..ERGGHH ! " said Genie then leave Sehun and going to enter her house.

"Wae ? Start love my smile , ne ? Hahahah !" shout Sehun then walking home after look Genie already enter her house.

'Aiiiissshh ! Sehun-ah ! You're crazy man ever i know..!! ' sigh Genie then going enter her 'Sowoneul Marhaebwa' room.